Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA red carpet pics (Page 9)

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sailat

No offense to the readers but i feel the actors and actresses from the Telly world really need to pull up their socks (most of them obviously need a stylist). Sanjeeda's saree looks atrocious (atleast the color) and the less said abt AAmir the better. I can't get over the fact that he's dressed in something that one wud wear to a movie....i can't believe he landed for a formal awards ceremony without taking any care of his appearance.....comparing this to the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival (altho unfair) shows how far these ppl have yet to go in terms of styling and carrying themselves with elan and grace!!

ohh goshh at least someone had the same thoughts; as i browsed these pages i thought of how Ash Rai B, Eva Longoria and even Abhishek looked at Cannes and I was like ohh come onnn--SERIOUSLY???is THAT what you are wearing to an awards show--i mean yes unfair comparison but still; Sanjee's sari = ewww; and aamir noooo comments--i mean fine not Abhishek's Armani tuxedo but at least a nice suit...

Panchi looks okay...Smile

no offense to any fans though...

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 18 May 2008 at 7:34pm

sailat Senior Member
sailat
sailat

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

No offense to the readers but i feel the actors and actresses from the Telly world really need to pull up their socks (most of them obviously need a stylist). Sanjeeda's saree looks atrocious (atleast the color) and the less said abt AAmir the better. I can't get over the fact that he's dressed in something that one wud wear to a movie....i can't believe he landed for a formal awards ceremony without taking any care of his appearance.....comparing this to the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival (altho unfair) shows how far these ppl have yet to go in terms of styling and carrying themselves with elan and grace!!

ohh goshh at least someone had the same thoughts; as i browsed these pages i thought of how Ash Rai B, Eva Longoria and even Abhishek looked at Cannes and I was like ohh come onnn--SERIOUSLY???is THAT what you are wearing to an awards show--i mean yes unfair comparison but still; Sanjee's sari = ewww; and aamir noooo comments--i mean fine not Abhishek's Armani tuxedo but at least a nice suit...

Panchi looks okay...Smile

no offense to any fans though...

Hey: i think its just common fashion sense (i've been highly influenced by Sex ATC :P).....so sometimes to me its mind boggling when most of these stars commit a fashion faux pas....i physically cringe!!Bollywood stars included (for eg: i still have this instance committed to memory)--Bipasha once wore a low neckline baby doll dress which was a complete rip off of Halle Berry's dress (color included)-- my thoughts to self was i hope nobody in the West stumbles upon this otherwise they wud've been sued big time!!

Panchi looked nice and what's what these stars carrying their cell phones in their hands....haven't they heard of a smart thing known as a clutch purse!! urghhh!! and getting back to wht u said: Ash has indeed come a long way from the disaster of her Cannes wardrobe years ago!! Altho her makeup is still kinda tacky (where i believe she's dressed in black and Eva is royal blue--am not sure) she carried herself with grace and looked the best of the three LOREAL ambassadors (she made me proud altho i positively dislike her :P)

tahsin_116 Groupbie
tahsin_116
tahsin_116

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Panchi looks absolutely stunning!! miles better than sanjeeda.
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I thought Ash looked horrible in those gowns, especially in the black and green ones..... Confused

Panchi looks absolutely ravishing, on the other hand. Love her sari, her makeup and her 100000 watt smile
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
ya panchi looked damn beautiful Embarrassed
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I think out of all the dresses that i saw the only one i liked was Panchi's sari...

There was jennifer Wignet in her brown dress which looked like a cheap buy from walmart...

Then there was Kashmira Shah! Dead I really don't know what she was thinking! Ouch

Then comedy dresser of the evening should surely go to Aamir Ali!!! Ouch!! I cringe even thinking about his dress!

And all these tacky colors! Can't there were some pastel shades or dress in black!! Confused
sailat Senior Member
sailat
sailat

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

I think out of all the dresses that i saw the only one i liked was Panchi's sari...

There was jennifer Wignet in her brown dress which looked like a cheap buy from walmart...

Then there was Kashmira Shah! Dead I really don't know what she was thinking! Ouch

Then comedy dresser of the evening should surely go to Aamir Ali!!! Ouch!! I cringe even thinking about his dress!

And all these tacky colors! Can't there were some pastel shades or dress in black!! Confused

Hiya Sangs: i know when one's creativity and imagination draw a blank....go with the easy choice....black!! i haven't seen the others but Nina had posted a couple of pix incl. Hiten and his wife...and that lead female from Kasauti....Sangs:: u won't believe it...she was wearing jeans and sneakers (i believe!!)....i know....whaaaaa???

Panchi definitely looked good!btw, haven't seen any pix of Shabbir?? did he attend??

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

And all these tacky colors! Can't there be some pastel shades or dress in black!! Confused

Hiya Sangs: i know when one's creativity and imagination draw a blank....go with the easy choice....black!! i haven't seen the others but Nina had posted a couple of pix incl. Hiten and his wife...and that lead female from Kasauti....Sangs:: u won't believe it...she was wearing jeans and sneakers (i believe!!)....i know....whaaaaa???

Panchi definitely looked good!btw, haven't seen any pix of Shabbir?? did he attend??

I always tend to go for a black dress when i can't find something that suits me!! When we all can do this ....why can't these ppl! They are going for an award function and this is how they dress!Ouch

Shweta..rite! Jeans and a t-shirt!ConfusedOuch God! Please if you can't wear a western outfit properly then wear the traditional indian sari!Angry It's even makes the ugly look beautiful!

I haven't seen a single pic of shabooo!Ouch

Even Hussein's wife Tina was dressed in a shade of blue that was so tacky!Ouch

Go to top