SPA red carpet pics - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jess.amit<3

This picture cracks me up!🀣
do u guys see the lady in the red sari..shes half cut off! but u could still seee her!🀣 look at the disguisted face shes making at sanju or both AS!!!!

shes probably like..omg are these the 2 who won NB3?πŸ˜†

yes yes jessu i too noticed datπŸ˜†i think dat lady didnot liked ammir's outfitπŸ˜†wats up wid sanjee ?πŸ˜†why she has made her face lyk datπŸ˜†
Minu i agree that lady in red might have disliked Amir's clothes πŸ˜†

and it seem Sanjeeda was not ready for that pic, she was

going to fix her hair yet BaMMM the photographer clicked πŸ˜†

poor girl the outdoors, daylight and wind blowing is not a

good sign when one is in formals. Panchi was lucky in that

area... her pics were taken on a darker and indoor spaceEdited by Anushka - 15 years ago
Originally posted by trros

πŸ˜† yes yes jessu i too noticed datπŸ˜†i think dat lady didnot liked ammir's outfitπŸ˜†wats up wid sanjee ?πŸ˜†why she has made her face lyk datπŸ˜†

haha minu..i think the photographer was just cliking the pix like mad..and this just happens to be one of the messed up pixπŸ˜†

@Jessu.. Minu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i can imagine the reason for the lady's disapproval ...Amir looks as if Sanju pulled his Hair out of wrath jusy before coming πŸ˜†

BTw Imagine someone's reaction when he saw his girl...she really looked gorgeous in that fawn designer sari... 😳 😳
ya gd some1 must hv gone fida by seeing panchi in dat sari she looked damn gorgeous gosh i want 2 c dat some1 πŸ˜† 😳
panchi very prety and beautiful but hair style i dont like. Bacause panchi very prety natural hair πŸ‘ i like panchi's sari but green and blue coloured sari very prety..... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
both women look beautiful 😊 thanx for the pics.
I must say sanjeeda and Aamir look very cute together.i want to see them together in a daily soap
I feel sanjeeda was better looking
Sanjeeda and Aamir look HORRENDOUS!!!!!!! I think she could use a saree from her KYM sets - the ones she wears on formal occasions in the series. they are wayyyy better than this awful shade of blue (i like blue though) and Aamir, i wont even go there! It is an awards ceremony... how about trying to look nice on a day thats meant to celebrate your work and/or success? Take a leaf from Panchi's book. she looks very regal and gorgeous!!