Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Such shows are always biased and fixed. Balaji has been ruling Star for quite sometime, so obviously they have some connections with who wins awards. I was glad that Alekh-Sadhna were nominated, although I never really expected them to win... with them against Balaji. I do hope Bidaai won atleast 1 award, because there is NO denying that Bidaai is currently the best show on television - and the TRPs can prove that.

Keep rocking Bidaai - we love you! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for posting guys... all of them are looking great, esp Angad! 😳
ishimukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani888

I do not thing Hiten and Gauri have comparable chemistry to Alekh and Sadna. Alekh and Sadna rock.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well the results are not surprising as actors of Ekta serials always get the awards. Its good that Bidaai got nominated in some categories, these awards are called Star Parivaar but should be called Ekta Parivaar Awards.

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree i hope bidaai got atleast some awards in other categoroes like fav naya sadasya female, fav behen, beti etc
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But how could Prem defeat Alekh 😭 in the naya Sadasya category!!!!!!!!!! Just see the TRPs of both the shows. This is open cheating by Miss KKapoor.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AVFAN

But how could Prem defeat Alekh 😭 in the naya Sadasya category!!!!!!!!!! Just see the TRPs of both the shows. This is open cheating by Miss KKapoor.

actually from what i understand bidaai is more popular because of all actors together and the show as such where as KDMHMD is def a gud show but the craze is more because of harshad the guy playing prem..so i was kinda expecting that he will win fav naya sadasya..he is not new to the industry and has a strong fan base...angad is new so he is yet to establish a strong fan base which will happen slowly

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yipee

actually from what i understand bidaai is more popular because of all actors together and the show as such where as KDMHMD is def a gud show but the craze is more because of harshad the guy playing prem..so i was kinda expecting that he will win fav naya sadasya..he is not new to the industry and has a strong fan base...angad is new so he is yet to establish a strong fan base which will happen slowly

I agree w/ "yipee"...don't take it personally or anything...but Harshad has been in the industry longer and therefore...has many,many fanz.....I myself am a huge fan of his....but I've been watching Bidaai 4 a couple dayz and I love Angad as well...he's doing a fabulous job as Alekh....so don't let some award lower ur esteem...keep ur head high...Angad will have his time 2 shineπŸ‘
Eva JQ thumbnail
I am just hoping Bidaai team will win some awards. I really luv Bidaai..Bidaai has great combination between new comers and veteren actors.. πŸ˜‰ .

loveprincess thumbnail
Thnx...they r great....especially Alekh