FF:Love, Lust Or Both- Part 3 Pge 8

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey u guys i no u guys r angry at me for not continuin wiv both of ma ff's and im really sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry its coz i get really gud ideas but i dont know how to put it and den its too long den i 4get but now dis is gonna be a gud ff wiv ideas from both of ma ff's im only giviin u an intro so i can have time to write a really gud part. Part 1 will be up 2morz ok.

Intro

You see a beautiful couple sitting down next to each other. But only one of dem keeps stealing glances at the other.

An aunty walked past and said what a perfect couple dey were. They both had heard the same thing a thousand times 2day. Everytime the girl heard that same sentance she wud blush.

Lets introduce you to the girl her name is Ridhimma Gupta oh sorry i mean Ridhimma Malik. She's a simple girl who every1 calls Ridz for short. She belives in Love.
She is in love wiv da man that she has married but sadly for her in this marriage there is only 1 sided love and thts from her. She didnt know how it happend but it was like love at first sight for her. She hasnt had any boyfriends in the past and is a best friend to every1.

Armaan Malik is da hottest guy around dat every gal wud die for. He's a guy hu likes to have a new gal in his armz every week but now that he's married he cant do that. He doesnt really believe in love coz every gal he's been wiv he hasnt fallen in love wiv dem. He doesnt like Ridz at all as he was , well i wudnt say forced, but lets say had to marry Ridz so tht he cud just only stay wiv one girl instead of going out wiv a different gal every day.

Ok intro over but heres a promo

Da wedding is now over and Ridz is at Armaan's house
She comes into the bedroom and sits on the bed waiting for him to come. She hears the door creak open and see's him being pushed into the room. He comes in walkin over to the bed while Ridz is lukin everywhere but him blushing.He sits on the bed and comes near to her...

Hope u liked it and dont get upset tht i mite not carry on wiv dis ff but dis is a ff tht will stay until the last part

Index

Part 1 - Page 3
Part 2 - Page 4
Part 3 - Page 8

❤️x...Aneesa...x❤️

Edited by Prachi&Neev - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wardahere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE..DOOO CONTINUE S0ON..!! AWSUM INTROO..AND THE PROMO HAVE TOO MUCH CURIOSITY..DIEING TO READ MORE.. 👏
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.

That was Like WOW!! 👏👏

I hope armaan falls fo her soon
and their suhaag raat , haila 😳

You got to continue ASAP

and please do pm when you do 😳

Edited by pink_09 - 15 years ago
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woww....amazin start 👏
i wud luv 2 read more 😳
can u plzz PM me wen d nex part iz updated 😳
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey aneesa
very nce conpt
kin it already
wil b waitin eagerly 4 nxt updte
continue sooon
luv nizma
sea_nyx thumbnail
wow
realy liked it yaar
do continue
mannyz_1 thumbnail
omg!!!

awesome yaar!!! 👏
aww hope ridz gets her love soon! 😳
and its their suhaag raat! 😳

do continue soon yeah!!! 😉
kdrs thumbnail
Hey, Nice intro!!!! Plz update soon
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's interesting.... continue soon!
deepali.patel thumbnail
what a intro yaar too good plz continue soon plz i really love it its amazing so plz continue soon i want to see thee 1st part 👏