Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bachahan Parivaar - Family togather (Page 9)

komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Hello everyone

This is my first post with this username, I used to come on these forums way back in the days but I forgot both my username and password so I made a new one. Smile

First of all Ashwarya looks stunning, I was waiting for her to change her pattern of dull colours and finally she's done it!

Secondly no matter how much people seemd to justify the whole family's presence I cant understand what Jaya Bachan is doing there.

Thirdly I understand Ashwarya is busy being a good daughter in law but how is it that I never see her parents anywhere? I really cant say whether she spends time with her parents or not since I dont even know her in person but if Jaya Bachan and Amar Singh could drag along with her why not her parents?

which brings me to my last point, what is Amar Singh doing there? LOL LOL I'm really sorry but I fail to understand his presence, I wish somebody could explain that to me. Undoubtedly it is the joke of the season LOL .

Anyway Ashwarya looks gorgeous, her dress is brilliant!
Be4 the wedding whereever she used to go,her parents were with her at every single event..even atthe small ones aswell..so now shez married..so nw she has her in laws with her..whats wrong in that...ASH's parents werent here that doesnt mean she has stopped loving them or meeting themm..by the way that was a very off topic question...lollzz

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
is Amar Singh a bachchan too Confused
Aditi82 Newbie
Aditi82
Aditi82

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Can I just add one comment...I agree Ash has finally got her outfit
right...secondly i think Abhi looks quite good, tho i am not a fan at all, but
I think when clean-shaven he looks too young in front of Ash, the stubble
helps add a little maturity to his face...and as far as amar singh JI is
concerned how can an elephant be complete without its poonch (tail) ???
LOL
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hahhaaaaaaa...perfect family with the Amar Singh..??

if that's the case then I definetly don't want to have a perfect family LOL LOL
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_y116

hahhaaaaaaa...perfect family with the Amar Singh..??

if that's the case then I definetly don't want to have a perfect family LOL LOL

me too !! He is everywhere LOL

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joie de vivre

Originally posted by mittijalebi

yes you can comment but why the need to nitpick every single thing. leave them alone for gods sake. not everyone needs to hold hands to show the whole world that they love each other. love is something more deeper than just public affections of display. it is a mutual understanding that one shares with their spouse and should not be measured by who is standing where and whether they are holding hands or not.

i dont think my dad has ever held my mom's hand......so your gonna sit here and tell me that he doesnt love her?

Completely concur with the line underscored and highlighted in red. So just because they all make a public appearance together is not the yardstick which adjudicates that their's is the perfect model family...So as you've rightly said, love is deeper than PDA, so then it also follows that bringing your family does not necessarily mean you love them to bits...

I rest my case here. I think I've made my points without flouting any of the forum rules. No offence was intended and apologies to those who took any.

right making a public appearance together does not imply anything....i dont think anyone said anything about them being the perfect family.  BUT if they do decide to come together, why is it made such a big issue?  why do ppl have to criticize that fact?

Edited by mittijalebi - 18 May 2008 at 10:18am
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalash

Hello everyone

This is my first post with this username, I used to come on these forums way back in the days but I forgot both my username and password so I made a new one. Smile

First of all Ashwarya looks stunning, I was waiting for her to change her pattern of dull colours and finally she's done it!

Secondly no matter how much people seemd to justify the whole family's presence I cant understand what Jaya Bachan is doing there.

Thirdly I understand Ashwarya is busy being a good daughter in law but how is it that I never see her parents anywhere? I really cant say whether she spends time with her parents or not since I dont even know her in person but if Jaya Bachan and Amar Singh could drag along with her why not her parents?

which brings me to my last point, what is Amar Singh doing there? LOL LOL I'm really sorry but I fail to understand his presence, I wish somebody could explain that to me. Undoubtedly it is the joke of the season LOL .

Anyway Ashwarya looks gorgeous, her dress is brilliant!
Be4 the wedding whereever she used to go,her parents were with her at every single event..even atthe small ones aswell..so now shez married..so nw she has her in laws with her..whats wrong in that...ASH's parents werent here that doesnt mean she has stopped loving them or meeting themm..by the way that was a very off topic question...lollzz

Yeah I realized I was going off topic, sorry! Smile. Oh what exactly bothers me is that she was always with her parents before and now she is with her in-laws a 100%. You're right, ofcourse I cant tell how much she loves her parents but just because someones married doesnt mean that they should always be with their in-laws besides I havent seen Abhishek making public appearances with his in-laws.

You're right though, that's a totally different topic, but I still dont get why Amar Singh was walking the red carpet with them. LOL

another example of ppl like to over analyze everything.  so she brings the inlaws...its a prob now b/c the parents weren't there.  Dead

Go to top