Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bachahan Parivaar - Family togather (Page 15)

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss_angel

Originally posted by mittijalebi

miss angel...your a newbie. you have yet to know what goes on in this forum. ppl dont JUST throw a critical remark.......they basically shred ash to bits no matter what she does.

Hi mitti

Thanx for the info ... I understand your point now ..I was a bit surprised at why ppl were getting so defending !!

LOL no problem.  stick around and you will begin to understand. LOL

amby_luv Goldie
amby_luv
amby_luv

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
where and when was this?
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amby_luv

where and when was this?

at the cannes few days a go

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by breathing_irony

I knw the cleavage coment was supposed to be hilarious....but it somehow came across as a bit tasteless.

@lovanika: Ur comments on the first page stated sometihng along the lines tht a family tht walks the red carpet together stays together....and then u mentioned tht they were a great example of a family. This is probably one of the reasons why al the attacks on the Bachchans has started....lik joie de vivre said, PDS doesnt equate to famiyl bonding. If u r using pics to judge family bonding, then the same very pics can be used to judge the distance b/w Jaya n Big B right?

And wht makes u think Abhi is the perfect son n Ash is the perfect DIL? Hrithik. Fardeen, Ranbir all thanks their family.....Fardeen thanked his dad when he won best debut, and Hrithik thanks his father whenever he wins an award (which he has been doing much before Abhi even started getting nominated for awards!) So y shd ABh iget credt for starting this 'fad'?

And anyway, thanking ur famiyl in acceptance speeches doesnt make a bettter or hte perfect family member. Kajol doesnt thank her in-laws when she wins awards, so she isnt as perfect a bahu as Ash is?

Im not sayin the Bachchans arent a happy family......but there's nothing to stay tht they r the most perfect family in B'wood, wiht ASh being hte perfect bahu, ABhi the perfect son, Jaya/Amit the perfect MIL-FIL n Amar Singh the perfect chamcha.

Agreed Clap

ok

Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
ash looks fine.. yeah i agree about amar singh bit.. i am used to seeing him everywhere...with them

about Ash's dress and cleavage.. there are other women who wore baring outfits aroung their father in laws.. one being suzanne roshan..sure if you google her you will find her in this green corset with her boobies popping out.. and her father in law is standing right next to her.

in upper uppermost class of society.. that is commmon.. LOL
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

As i said before (pg 13), i don't think anyone actually 'hates' Aishwarya or the Bachchans. It's simply not possible, since none of us know the family personally.

haha ok good of you to see things in a positive light

but i won't be surprised if quite a few posters in this forum not only hate her but probably do voodoo on her dolls judging by their posts.. they should know who they are..
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrsAckles

Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

As i said before (pg 13), i don't think anyone actually 'hates' Aishwarya or the Bachchans. It's simply not possible, since none of us know the family personally.

haha ok good of you to see things in a positive light

but i won't be surprised if quite a few posters in this forum not only hate her but probably do voodoo on her dolls judging by their posts.. they should know who they are..

Per chance is this a direct dig at all us guys who play with dolls

Go to top