Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bachahan Parivaar - Family togather (Page 14)

1212 Senior Member

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged

i dn't get it ... Confused

people r arguing like dey knw dez stars personally .... which most of u probably don't

wots da point arguin out it?! ....

ash brought her family to cannes...derz no crime in dat...if Ash is not embarressed ...why sud v care? ...wot eva her intentiuons maybe behind dis ...its her business!!! who r we 2 comment on dat?!

AB is not hangin wid jaya ...how does dat make a difference in our lives?! is Jaya complainin?...cos dats her right not ours!

dat amar singh taggin along ...well dats jus funi LOL

i dn't get y all dez topic turn into Bachan vs khanz.....

srk makes comment bout others .... yet hez called gay n wot not ...its a crime wen he toks ...yet wen ppl tok bout him ...hez gettin wot he deserves ...dats jus being a hypocrite!

Saif ...well how do we know wot circumstances he left Amrita in ...da fact dey are still on tokin terms says alot ...Amrita not complainin...y r v???

Salman ...well i dno da facts bout his drink n driving ...but if he was guilty...he would've been in jail by now!!! n as a witness said ...salman did not run away from da accident place ...he was der for bout 20 mins ...wen ppl started throwin stones at him ...dats wen he left

as 4 him abusing his gf ...well i belive it... kinda ...but not 2 da extent its made out 2 b....i mean ..if he treated all his gals so badly ...why r dey in touch wid him ...part from Ash?!!!!

as 4 being family oriented ..dey promote equal family value as da Bachans! its not always bout being expressive ...its wots in ur heart....n da fact da family is aware of the real feeling ....expressing it 2 da world does not matter....unlesss u r tryin 2 prove a point!!

Edited by Anisa - 19 May 2008 at 11:53am

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisa

Salman ...well i dno da facts bout his drink n driving ...but if he was guilty...he would've been in jail by now!!! n as a witness said ...salman did not run away from da accident place ...he was der for bout 20 mins ...wen ppl started throwin stones at him ...dats wen he left

the part about him being in jail if he was guilty........i dont beleive that at all.  dont tell me there arent any guilty ppl walking the streets.

1212 Senior Member

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

the part about him being in jail if he was guilty........i dont beleive that at all.  dont tell me there arent any guilty ppl walking the streets.

m not sayin hez not guilty ...i meant if every1 was sooo sure it was him ...witness saw him ...den he wud've bin in jail....maybe ders not enuf proof against him...only time will tell ... jus cos hez not guilty ...does not mean he is guilty

Edited by Anisa - 19 May 2008 at 11:52am
komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged

i dn't get it ... Confused

people r arguing like dey knw dez stars personally .... which most of u probably don't

wots da point arguin out it?! ....

Yes...none of us knows these stars personally..but we atleats I can say abt myself that itz been like 10 yrs n em a mad ASH fan..so u can expect me to know abt her a bit more than the ppl out here who are jst saying stuff without knowing the facts...so yhhh
Miss_angel Newbie
Miss_angel
Miss_angel

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrsAckles

ash attending that premiere was not a professional commitment.. otherwise she would be posing in a million pictures with the other Loreal chicks and totally owning them in looks and elegance! ....well it is just not which Day is or not ....the whole event is a professional commitment... Lets not foget it is not someones wedding or party it is an international Film festival where the whole world is present !!

this was just a premiere event and the family is there (including that amar singh dude.. i am assuming they see him as a family member) and she got invitation and they went to watch a movie.. I just don't get it why this is so difficult to fathom .. it was a Woody Allen movie and a LOT of celebs attended.. 
I mean even in Indian premieres, you see all these random family members attending.. anyone with a pass go attend

Apart from few I dont think anybody has any problem with her family tagging along and if u have noticed nobody ever made any comments on Aish parents when they had accompanied her to Cannes ..Comments are pouring in because it is Bachchan's family ..All super stars in their own way and I m sure they cud have made it look professional rather than walking as a bunch of tourists with no idea where they are (except Aish).. They are very popular and are easily recognised ...we all want them to be their best, don't we ??? because they represent us, our country right.  

there were shutterbugs all around and Ash being the photographers and french media's darling got hers taken and you just saw those other people.. I don't think this is a great big embarrassment to the desi community.. LOL everywhere else people have only commented on how gorgeous ash looks, heck even Abhisekh is getting compliments

its just that desis that are like OMG LOL WTF .. and think its a big deal when it isn't really.. yeah would have liked Jaya B to wear something decent and amar singh to stay at home but oh well.. i have seen worse.. if she's not embarrassed by her family who is everyone else to be embarassed on her behalf? Gosh!

Ofcourse only we desis will be "watthey" cos we know they cud have been better than this  ...for rest of the world ll just assume things on their own .... Gosh its not like we r embarrassed and y the heck we wud be embarrassed by her in laws or who ever ??? We see the dynamic and professional presence of tht family missing ...

and a lot of people in this topic are just using this as an excuse to bash her and her family, everyone knows that..these are the same people who will probably diss her if she donates her four limbs and a kidney to charity tomorrow.. i don't think the problem is with those posters with rational views and who give constructive criticizms in an articulate manner

Gosh man throwing a critical remark didnt know wud get people accused of being Haters .... I dont think any one hates her or wants to bash her actually    ... If you see every one as u said praised her for how she looks and other stuff and what they felt cud have been better they critisized and u guys reacting for small critisism infact makes it look worse...we all are proud of her but same time we do want her and her family to watch out when they r in media coverage at international events .."As we all know being international stars is not easy it comes with a price"

Edited by Miss_angel - 19 May 2008 at 12:06pm
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
miss angel...your a newbie. you have yet to know what goes on in this forum. ppl dont JUST throw a critical remark.......they basically shred ash to bits no matter what she does.
bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
The majority of people who commented were more shocked and unhappy about Amar Singhs appearence on the red carpet.

As i said before (pg 13), i don't think anyone actually 'hates' Aishwarya or the Bachchans. It's simply not possible, since none of us know the family personally.

Edited by bollygossipgirl - 19 May 2008 at 12:25pm
Miss_angel Newbie
Miss_angel
Miss_angel

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mittijalebi

miss angel...your a newbie. you have yet to know what goes on in this forum. ppl dont JUST throw a critical remark.......they basically shred ash to bits no matter what she does.

Hi mitti

Thanx for the info ... I understand your point now ..I was a bit surprised at why ppl were getting so defending !!

Edited by Miss_angel - 19 May 2008 at 12:45pm

Go to top