Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bachahan Parivaar - Family togather (Page 13)

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
You know what I was thinking was we are discussing how good or bad it was or how appropriat or inappropriate it was for Ash to invite her In-laws at the funstion or red carpet. One thing -

It was Cannes festival.

If it were so big a deal or prohibited to invite one's family on the red carpet then Cannes officials would have told that to ASh.

If the rule was "only the person invited and his/her BF or husband/wife" are allowed to walk on that damn red carpet then they would have made the people read those rules way in advace.

But ASh could get the invitations and she did walk with her family say a lot about the invitations.

There was no backtalking on Cannes website about Ash taking her family. So everything seems to be normal and people liked it.

So who are we to tell Bachchans to back off and not to go to any red carpet walk with their Bahu...Just becasue few think it is INAPPROPRIATE to do that.

Hmmmm....It makes me think more about family.

komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

You know what I was thinking was we are discussing how good or bad it was or how appropriat or inappropriate it was for Ash to invite her In-laws at the funstion or red carpet. One thing -

It was Cannes festival.

If it were so big a deal or prohibited to invite one's family on the red carpet then Cannes officials would have told that to ASh.

If the rule was "only the person invited and his/her BF or husband/wife" are allowed to walk on that damn red carpet then they would have made the people read those rules way in advace.

But ASh could get the invitations and she did walk with her family say a lot about the invitations.

There was no backtalking on Cannes website about Ash taking her family. So everything seems to be normal and people liked it.

So who are we to tell Bachchans to back off and not to go to any red carpet walk with their Bahu...Just becasue few think it is INAPPROPRIATE to do that.

Hmmmm....It makes me think more about family.
Clap
bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
The whole Bachchan parivaar are there for different reasons. It is well known that Aishwarya is invited to Cannes every year to represent L'Oreal and on that basis she would have been given tickets to the premiere. When invited to an event any person would take their family along with them, and that is what Aishwarya did. There is nothing wrong with that.

The Bachchans are well known outside India, it's not just Aishwariya. People are familiar with Abhishek and Amitabh. They may not have been officially invited, but both Big B and Abhishek are there as well to promote their future releases. (Sarkar raj and Dilli 6)

In my opinion, they all look fantastic on the red carpet, apart from Jaya - surely Aishwariya would have had some input on the deciding of outfits?

Also, i find it very strange in how they walked the carpet. Surely it would have made more sense for Aishwarya and Abhishek to walk together in front and Amitabh and Jaya to follow?

I have no idea why Amar Singh is there, i have heard that Amitabh considers him a brother - but him attending is still too wierd for me!

Also, it's good to see that Aish has a good relationship with her in laws, but is it normal for a DIL and FIL to be that close?

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

The whole Bachchan parivaar are there for different reasons. It is well known that Aishwarya is invited to Cannes every year to represent L'Oreal and on that basis she would have been given tickets to the premiere. When invited to an event any person would take their family along with them, and that is what Aishwarya did. There is nothing wrong with that.

The Bachchans are well known outside India, it's not just Aishwariya. People are familiar with Abhishek and Amitabh. They may not have been officially invited, but both Big B and Abhishek are there as well to promote their future releases. (Sarkar raj and Dilli 6)

In my opinion, they all look fantastic on the red carpet, apart from Jaya - surely Aishwariya would have had some input on the deciding of outfits?

Also, i find it very strange in how they walked the carpet. Surely it would have made more sense for Aishwarya and Abhishek to walk together in front and Amitabh and Jaya to follow?

I have no idea why Amar Singh is there, i have heard that Amitabh considers him a brother - but him attending is still too wierd for me!

Also, it's good to see that Aish has a good relationship with her in laws, but is it normal for a DIL and FIL to be that close?

You know I am little bit afraid to say this here but I am close to my FIL. I think all bahus are as MIL are always so criticizing but FIL come sin th emiddle to sort out the stuff and call you his Beti.

I think FIL believs in DIL is like a daughter than MILs.

But that what I feel.

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
what a crime, what crime......ash invited her in-laws to walk the red carpet...how dare she!! and look at what jaya is wearing...OMG!

and abhi...really you should shave off your beard. amitabh man hold your wifes hand.

i hate these ppl so much. blah blah blah blah

oh salman khan, he drinks and abuses his gf, he drives drunk and kills an innocent person. man he is such a great person! i love you salman. Clap

saif you left your wife and two kids just b/c now you thought that your such a stud. saif your the best!!!!!

etc etc etc.

somethign wrong with our thinking.......i thinkso!
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by breathing_irony

@lovanika: Ur comments on the first page stated sometihng along the lines tht a family tht walks the red carpet together stays together....and then u mentioned tht they were a great example of a family. This is probably one of the reasons why al the attacks on the Bachchans has started....lik joie de vivre said, PDS doesnt equate to famiyl bonding. If u r using pics to judge family bonding, then the same very pics can be used to judge the distance b/w Jaya n Big B right?

so you really think the attacks on the bachchans started just b/c of some comments made by lovanika about them.  really come on now....you know some members dont need any excuse to put the bachchans down.

bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mittijalebi

what a crime, what crime......ash invited her in-laws to walk the red carpet...how dare she!! and look at what jaya is wearing...OMG!

and abhi...really you should shave off your beard. amitabh man hold your wifes hand.

oh salman khan, he drinks and abuses his gf, he drives drunk and kills an innocent person. man he is such a great person! i love you salman. Clap

saif you left your wife and two kids just b/c now you thought that your such a stud. saif your the best!!!!!

etc etc etc.

As far as i am aware no one has actually said they 'hate' the Bachchans. Hate is too much of a strong word to use anyway, considering none of us know them personally.

But it's not just the Bachchans who get criticised, it happens to every celeb in this forum. Celebs are in the limelight for attention, so its obvious that they will get criticised for the smallest thing.

I don't see there any harm in sharing an opinion that Jaya could have worn something more appropriate since it was an international event, or that Amitabh could have held her hand, because in some pics she seems a little lost.

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mittijalebi

etc etc etc.

You said it all.

It is not about what is right or wrong but it ois only about Khans - SRk, Saif and Salman. Wathever they do is great while rest all are crap.

I like Srk, Salman and Saif but I do not like How SRK make mean comments about others, Salman beats his GFs and run over people after drunk or Saif who had no money to pay to his wife for divorce now has all the time and money to spend on size Zero.

As an actor I enjoy their movies but as person they are not that great. Bachchans are great example to keeping it real and family oriented as is Hritik Roshan, Fardeen Khan or Zayed Khan - they are always going ga ga over their dad and mom.

Go to top