Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
If you didn't like what ASh did - that is take her In-laws to Cannes then You don't take your IN-laws when you are invited to Cannes... 😃

ASh did what she thought was good and you do good by not taking your in-laws. Simple.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As I said, just my views.
I'm not blaming Ash, but her parivaar in this case. They should be a bit more aware and responsible. I'm not the only one, some other ppl feel the same way. If it was only Abhi, they would've looked ADORABLE. They even look adorable now. Anyways, just my views, no offense intended.
breathing_irony thumbnail

I knw the cleavage coment was supposed to be hilarious....but it somehow came across as a bit tasteless.

@lovanika: Ur comments on the first page stated sometihng along the lines tht a family tht walks the red carpet together stays together....and then u mentioned tht they were a great example of a family. This is probably one of the reasons why al the attacks on the Bachchans has started....lik joie de vivre said, PDS doesnt equate to famiyl bonding. If u r using pics to judge family bonding, then the same very pics can be used to judge the distance b/w Jaya n Big B right?

And wht makes u think Abhi is the perfect son n Ash is the perfect DIL? Hrithik. Fardeen, Ranbir all thanks their family.....Fardeen thanked his dad when he won best debut, and Hrithik thanks his father whenever he wins an award (which he has been doing much before Abhi even started getting nominated for awards!) So y shd ABh iget credt for starting this 'fad'?

And anyway, thanking ur famiyl in acceptance speeches doesnt make a bettter or hte perfect family member. Kajol doesnt thank her in-laws when she wins awards, so she isnt as perfect a bahu as Ash is?

Im not sayin the Bachchans arent a happy family......but there's nothing to stay tht they r the most perfect family in B'wood, wiht ASh being hte perfect bahu, ABhi the perfect son, Jaya/Amit the perfect MIL-FIL n Amar Singh the perfect chamcha.

Edited by breathing_irony - 15 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: breathing_irony

I knw the cleavage coment was supposed to be hilarious....but it somehow came across as a bit tasteless.

@lovanika: Ur comments on the first page stated sometihng along the lines tht a family tht walks the red carpet together stays together....and then u mentioned tht they were a great example of a family. This is probably one of the reasons why al the attacks on the Bachchans has started....lik joie de vivre said, PDS doesnt equate to famiyl bonding. If u r using pics to judge family bonding, then the same very pics can be used to judge the distance b/w Jaya n Big B right?

And wht makes u think Abhi is the perfect son n Ash is the perfect DIL? Hrithik. Fardeen, Ranbir all thanks their family.....Fardeen thanked his dad when he won best debut, and Hrithik thanks his father whenever he wins an award (which he has been doing much before Abhi even started getting nominated for awards!) So y shd ABh iget credt for starting this 'fad'?

And anyway, thanking ur famiyl in acceptance speeches doesnt make a bettter or hte perfect family member. Kajol doesnt thank her in-laws when she wins awards, so she isnt as perfect a bahu as Ash is?

Im not sayin the Bachchans arent a happy family......but there's nothing to stay tht they r the most perfect family in B'wood, wiht ASh being hte perfect bahu, ABhi the perfect son, Jaya/Amit the perfect MIL-FIL n Amar Singh the perfect chamcha.

Agreed 👏
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: breathing_irony

Agreed there!

I didnt know tht in order to make the world belive tht u r  a good D-I-L, u need to hold handes with ur F-I-L nd ur hubby every where u go, and tht u need to steer ur hubby, and tht u need to sit b/w ur hubby and F-I-L, and tht u need to bore the audience with 'an incredible family'.'we r united', 'he's grt', ....we r always together' etc etc and and and and..........😆

If u r desperate to make ppl know wht a happy family u r, act natural, Bachchans. And pls remember the fact tht u r not the first couple in India to be married, nor r u the first celebrity family. Laugh, talk and walk like any other couple; ppl will automatically notice u.Tht is how popular couples gained fame.All the show offs make me ADORE Kajol-Ajay and Hrithik Susanne.😛

Miss_angel thumbnail
Aish looks very stunning ( as usual ) .. compared to her prev styles she has improved a lot but I still think she cud have done better ...she still has tht untapped potential (in fashion) and I m sure we ll get to see tht soon 😊

I cudnt stop myself commenting abt the family bonding ... I have no rights to judge how good/perfect/bad are they in their roles as FIL, MIL, DIL, SIL and amar singh (sorry didnt know what to call him 😆 ) ..all I want to say is

Its really sweet tht Aish takes her family along with her to all the functions ( even Amar singh 😆 ) ...she is very humble lady somehting to admire
but she should distinguish between strictly professional and personal situations sometimes .. I m not saying taking them to cannes is wrong but these pics def dont look so professional ... For example just think Prime minister of India meets President of USA and we see him tagging along with his BIL SIL MIL FIL ..It looks weird because he is on professional purpose and when media coverage is there which is focusing completely on ur job then making it look like family function is odd ... take family but wen there is professional coverage make it look like professional ...ofcourse when it is personal event and u leave out ur family then its odd ... Same way take them but make it look professional ... they cud have atleast walked like invited stars on their own rather than walking like group of tourists ...

Its foolish to defend that they r family they ll be like tht cos it is stupid .. outsiders wen they see aish they ll be imaginin India not jus Aish and it is the matter of our country ... Y do u think all pagent models are groomed on how to walk, talk in the same way cos when they r in the spotlight its not them Its the country ...

Please dont say Leave her alone comment to me ... If we have to completely leave her alone ...then I dont think there shud be compliments too...When there is over compliment then there is over critisism too thts part of life esp celebrity package :) so arguing with ppl for throwing critical remark is immature  everyone has their opinion but yes ofcourse indecent comments must not be encouraged.... If U think I m jealous of her sorry then "I have to call all those ppl who critize Rakhi Sawant as extremely jealous of rakhi Sawant's Perfection" 🤢

My quote " Aish is Perfect but Amar is def not perfect " 😆  so I def dont want to see him in international events hope its the last one.Edited by Miss_angel - 15 years ago
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

way to totally disrespect the bond between a DIL and FIL with your cleavage comment. 👏

Yes..even it was jst for fun it sound a bit disrespectful..n do u think he was looking at her cleavage..I think he was listening to wht she was saying...
ash attending that premiere was not a professional commitment.. otherwise she would be posing in a million pictures with the other Loreal chicks and totally owning them in looks and elegance!

this was just a premiere event and the family is there (including that amar singh dude.. i am assuming they see him as a family member) and she got invitation and they went to watch a movie.. I just don't get it why this is so difficult to fathom .. it was a Woody Allen movie and a LOT of celebs attended..

I mean even in Indian premieres, you see all these random family members attending.. anyone with a pass go attend

there were shutterbugs all around and Ash being the photographers and french media's darling got hers taken and you just saw those other people.. I don't think this is a great big embarrassment to the desi community.. LOL everywhere else people have only commented on how gorgeous ash looks, heck even Abhisekh is getting compliments..

its just that desis that are like OMG LOL WTF .. and think its a big deal when it isn't really.. yeah would have liked Jaya B to wear something decent and amar singh to stay at home but oh well.. i have seen worse.. if she's not embarrassed by her family who is everyone else to be embarassed on her behalf? Gosh!

and a lot of people in this topic are just using this as an excuse to bash her and her family, everyone knows that..these are the same people who will probably diss her if she donates her four limbs and a kidney to charity tomorrow.. i don't think the problem is with those posters with rational views and who give constructive criticizms in an articulate manner
Edited by MrsAckles - 15 years ago
and those people who were wondering about Tony Parker not attending Cannes, I have one word for you

Playoffs!
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know aish is a good family person and I too like that culture . But there are exceptions where taking ur family will look a little weird and this was one such occassion . abhi is ok , but jaya , amitji and amar sing (heights !!) were not needed at all .
ok if they were given tickets they could as well be inconspicious and just gone to the screening than hanging around aish . It doesnt really suite the occassion and not really needed . and Amitabhji should seriosly be walking with his wife , would have shown some gentlemanly behaviour , dint like him walking with aish !