Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buchuni thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
juhi is absolutely right...hussain should do this also..ekta mayya deserves this
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well done juhi..Very well done...I love u...And hats off to u...
SuKk_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesommeeeee Juhi...she rocks...am also really glad that she stood up for Kk...she is totally right 😃Edited by SuKk_forever - 15 years ago
inderjit cute thumbnail
well done juhi .you have take a very good descision we all with u . hussain should should do the same like u
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
i agree with juhi..i must say juhi is real fighter and if i would be at her place then i would have done the same. this is not fair..they work whole year hard and then they dont get result for this is not fair..she has done right thing and hats off to her..i am happy she isnt performing and hope next time she has nominatios in most of categories..but juhi hats off 👏
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

agree wid her...th whole year they hv been working hard and kk has been a successful soap after all..so they shudnt hv neglected it!! yeah..i wud say evn hussain shudnt perform at the event!!
hats off to juhi for raising her voiced against injustice being done to them this time!!
m totally wid her!!

tsaian thumbnail
i m prouf of u juhi
u r the best
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i love her for taking such firm stance

thanks for making us proud dear

norzarEdited by norzar - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx fr the article...

And good stand by her no doubt... 😳
janu_kumkumjuhi thumbnail
Juhiji is correct & I'm with her. She's really fighter aur ye unfair ke khilaf unho ne jo aawaz uthayi hai woh sahi hai aur har halat me hum unke sath hai. Ye sahi nahi hai, aur har saal pati-patni ke awards to Kumkum-Sumit ke hi hote hai aur usme bhi nominations nahi hai aur ye to bahot zyada galat baat hai kyonki har serial me jitni nominations me hai usme jitni bhi patniya hai unhone apne pati badle hai kisi ek ke sath nahi hai aur jo sahi maino me patni ki category me aate hai jaise Kumkum to uska nominations hi nahi, I just hate that & I've decided that this year I will not see the SPA.