Frequent Posters

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yeh but i still wish they had a little less evil peopel
rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree,, i notice that too after yesterdays episode oh yah and dakesh sis the one who has the baby boy, iam sure she turn negative,, i think its just too much for a serial.. i didnt want ridhmma to tur negative she was so cute 😡
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhari?

yeh but i still wish they had a little less evil peopel

yeah, i would like that as well.

tumhari? thumbnail
they can show that some people are evil but what bothers me the most is ridhima turning evil
rani2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhari?

they can show that some people are evil but what bothers me the most is ridhima turning evil

samehere it botherss me soo much u knw she wass sooo sweet when  she was postive dont they already have ebough to bother Anu😡

nivi.divi thumbnail
Yes, there are way too many evil people in this serial. They really didn't need Ishaan to be evil.

newpath thumbnail
I feel very sick now that evil overload in DSK is getting to heavy for my heart to see....

Where did this ex-girlfriend of Daksh's come from?

A plea to the writers: DON'T Turn Ridhima EVIL...we want her to help Anu, there is just too much slime in this serial.....help her see Ishann for who he is...

and Where's Veer? 😳
tumhari? thumbnail
yep i wnat her to trust her sis and not he stupid husband
flyguy007 thumbnail
you guys are right...there is way too much evilness. like we dont have enough to see everyday on the news..it would be great to see some good people kicking some evil behind on this show but there is no respite in sight! although Anu does look smashing...thats prolly the highlight!

Plus, I dont this Ridhima will help Anu..rather i think she will get evil too...so that leaves us with 3 1/2 nice people on this show (Anu, Dad, Dadi, Daksh (1/2 coz he doesnt know the truth!)
mavip253 thumbnail
I knew that there was something fishy about ishaan...god..too much evil..and now obviously riddhima is gonna turn evil...i feel bad for anu!!!