India-Forums

Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

why dosen’t naian get it??

rwajid Groupbie
rwajid
rwajid

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
in yesterdays episode it was quite clear that rahul and naina's relationship is over then why does naina persist to be around rahul, i mean come on lady time to move on, it's time to let go of u'r ego find another guy and be happy for a change instead of being a vixen all the time. and by the way why doesn't rahul grow a back bone and admit to his family the whole truth. he feels sooo bad about kakun but still doesn't want to tarnish his squeaky clean boy image, what a coward!! i hope kakun leaves him for aman and he and naina are separated, alone and miserable.

ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i know i was happy that rahul and naina were almost over but you naina she won't give up rahul so soon.
Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
naina keey dimaag me bhoosa bhara huwaa hain...aur rahul Confused .....i am confused abt this guy every alternate episode Ouch Confused ...for once i want him to open his mouth..other than infront of naina Confused
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
plz discuss di in DOTW nd not open anymore topics regarding dis...!

Topic Closed!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index