Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Suddenly Soha!

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Suddenly Soha! |  2008-05-13

Even with that famous family heirloom on her face, she sizzles on the cover of Maxim.

So, there has been a long drawn debate amongst The Bitches, about whether or not Soha and Saif look like brothers! Yes, we know that's mean... but with a sniffer that's large enough to run for cover under- from the Mumbai monsoons, can you blame us?

I'm sure the two of them have really small feet as well. I mean haven't you heard, lack of sunlight retards growth!

In fact one of us Bitches even goes to the same Gym as Soha and has often remarked how de-glamourized she looks away from the shutterbugs. But Sharmila and Tiger's pride has taken a plunge into the deep end of the glamour pool with this venture, and The Bitch feels... Hubba Hubba!

This should get the Kareenas and Bipashas gunning for the next issue. Soha has sizzling hot picture in the latest addition of the mag, popularly considered the men's bible to sex, more sex and then some beer after all that sex.

After her filmy Chand started looking a little Khoya Khoya off late, stripping down to the bare essentials seems like a smart idea. And when the slim pickings of meaningful cinema become slimmer still it's time for desperate measures and Hot Pants!

Apparently, Soha used to have a gun licence which was suspended when her daddy used it to make dinner out of a few endangered animals. But, personally we feel she's fully loaded and ready to explode in these pictures. All in favour of the 'banging image make over', say I!

The pocket sized Diva is all ready to hit screens with two new films- 'Mumbai Cutting' and 'Tera Kya Hoga Johnny', and if this isn't positive publicity for the films, we don't know what is.

Thousands of men will watch the movies to pay homage to the constant companionship Soha will have provided in those long lonely nights! The women will watch the films to figure what the fuss is all about, and snigger about how big her sniffer is.

But all that's for later. Right now, she looks every bit the progeny of a Diva and a Tiger!

faryalchoudry Groupbie
faryalchoudry
faryalchoudry

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Is the author of the article on drugs?. The article has very offensive language.
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

The writer, a "b---h," as she refers to herself, appears to be a frustrated obese female who has extreme low self esteem. Maybe the gym's in India should offer free "mental health counseling" as a social service and to rehabilitate all such b-----s that frequent their premises.

MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
the pictures are so photoshopped, her nose even doesn't look that pointy there hahahaha

Soha is so desperate to try to resurrect her non existing career by doing a maxim photo shoot..Runs in the family i suppose..saif is also now trying too hard to be some sort of a male sex symbol by always posing with his shirt off and flashing his flabby body
pragatis_1234 Goldie
pragatis_1234
pragatis_1234

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsAckles

the pictures are so photoshopped, her nose even doesn't look that pointy there hahahaha

Soha is so desperate to try to resurrect her non existing career by doing a maxim photo shoot..Runs in the family i suppose..saif is also now trying too hard to be some sort of a male sex symbol by always posing with his shirt off and flashing his flabby body

wat is ur problem??
u alwaz have something bad 2 say bout everyone
cuteface_321 Senior Member
cuteface_321
cuteface_321

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
i think she looks awesome!!!------ my opinion!
heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
eeeeeee she lukss okaay!
nightowl Senior Member
nightowl
nightowl

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
okkk...she looks desperate to stay in bollywood..and i agree the pics do look photoshopped..but then again all the pics on mag r photoshopped

Go to top