Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

Proposing Game :) (Page 3)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swit2weet

Thanks alll sooo much for partipating... Clap Clap Clap

Bee - Wow, your's is a childhood romance Embarrassed ...how adorable....Rose petal idea is sooo sweet Embarrassed ...fun and romance is always a good combo for proposal Thumbs Up ...leaves hun... LOL LOL lol....lagta hai ramzan jiju ko aage se full proof planning karni padegi [:D/] ...loved your proposal Bee Clap Embarrassed ...

thnks!!! agle baar fool proof planing nahin chalgi!!! sirf ek original idea!!!LOLWink yeh mein usko keh be diya hai!!!LOL

xXx Bee

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
wow seety veri bice game loved it...mine is arrange marraige...ok i will go something like this for fantasy

the boy you like is in your group and you like him and he knows but does not repond the way you want it and one fine day you all are in group talking and having fun and there is no place to sit and he offers his place to you and seeing you tired get cold drink for you and while giving you ,in one hand cold drink and another hand beautiful red rose and without any pre inclination , trying to hand over drink he hold your hand ....look in your eyes and stare for a while pull you towards him and whithout lifting his eyes from you ,tell you " drink it while it get hot" .. LOLLOL in front of all of his and your friends
  for me any small gesture that make me feel special ,like help me when i need it most, support me when time is crucial, care for me and my feelings when i need it most,  that is just perfact for me as most of the time action speak louder than wordEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
   something more i will and write this is something immediate

but Bee wow rose paetal hmmm and childhood love so romentic....
and payal i also did not knwo that you are married wow and bike stunt "kahena pade" Embarrassed

Edited by bsingapury - 18 May 2008 at 10:24pm
swit2weet Senior Member
swit2weet
swit2weet

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hey beena...i am soo glad you liked the game... Hug wow, you're married too Shocked ...Awesome Thumbs Up ..

and i absolutely agree with what you say..."action speak louder than words" I would love the guy...who is simply there to make you feel comfortable and at pace..just be there when u need him... Embarrassed of course we don't mind extra attention LOL LOL but as i always say cuteness over madness anytime.... Embarrassed

will wait for your proposal idea...well, i must say this guy seems rough and tough... Embarrassed Big smile
^PoocHi^ Senior Member
^PoocHi^
^PoocHi^

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Poochi - your story is awesome Clap Clap ...and definately romantic Heart .... Jitna gussa Angry ladki to uski GF ki tarif sunke hua hoga....usse jyada baad mein pyar ke emotions bhi aye honge Day Dreaming ...The way he was talking about her...making her all jealous and at the end...she realising he was talking about her...Really nice proposal idea Poochi...Poem book ummmm...good idea...

haha thnx alot yar....accually neva thought abt this haan so i just tried ma best . i thought it wasnt tht good but i thought da whole thing will b memorable !!

Love,

Anam

Edited by ^PoocHi^ - 19 May 2008 at 3:57am
swit2weet Senior Member
swit2weet
swit2weet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Bee - Wow, your's is a childhood romance Embarrassed ...how adorable....Rose petal idea is sooo sweet Embarrassed ...fun and romance is always a good combo for proposal Thumbs Up ...leaves hun... LOL LOL lol....lagta hai ramzan jiju ko aage se full proof planning karni padegi [:D/] ...loved your proposal Bee Clap Embarrassed ...

thnks!!! agle baar fool proof planing nahin chalgi!!! sirf ek original idea!!!LOLWink yeh mein usko keh be diya hai!!!LOL

xXx Bee

LOLLOLLOL Bichare Jiju...par koi gal nahi....it's a good way to know how much he knows you....

Princezz8 Goldie
Princezz8
Princezz8

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LoL im though single but if i was proposed once in university 2 years back when i was 22..
"Rajeshwari"
"What? oh dont tell me you need notes?"
"No..noo...its not that..."
"Okay then im leaving.."
"No wait.."
"Seriously work in a film Shezad!"
"Ok sorry...i have to say.."
"take your time i have the time in the world..."
"Raju i.."
"When did you start calling me Raju? stick to Rajeshwari...ok Shezad?"
"Rajeshwari...will you marry me?"
I slapped him!! Believe me! i slapped him so hard that for 2 years he has its nishaan...:P
Dream proposal: Ghore pe with a boquet of roses and woh Kapil ho toh acha hogaa..
PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz8

LoL im though single but if i was proposed once in university 2 years back when i was 22..
"Rajeshwari"
"What? oh dont tell me you need notes?"
"No..noo...its not that..."
"Okay then im leaving.."
"No wait.."
"Seriously work in a film Shezad!"
"Ok sorry...i have to say.."
"take your time i have the time in the world..."
"Raju i.."
"When did you start calling me Raju? stick to Rajeshwari...ok Shezad?"
"Rajeshwari...will you marry me?"
I slapped him!! Believe me! i slapped him so hard that for 2 years he has its nishaan...:P
Dream proposal: Ghore pe with a boquet of roses and woh Kapil ho toh acha hogaa..
LOL i hope that your wish will be fulfilled. Take my advice and think of some chaal to take Kapil from Anjali's hands.Wink
Princezz8 Goldie
Princezz8
Princezz8

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hmm...
Idea buraa nahin hai..
Ok your proposal story Nikki..batao naa?

Go to top