Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

dia n sushmita have sumthing in common

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
e1.jpg

Sush and dia have somethin in common .. Bunty

Dia Mirza and Sushmita Sen continue to be friends, notwithstanding that they have 'Bunty Sachdev' in common now. For starters, the latest man in Sushmita's life is Bunty, who handles celebrity endorsements for Mahesh Bhupathi's company and is quite popular in Bollywood. Earlier Dia has had Bunty as a boyfriend for a good few months. However, now that Bunty is her man, Sush has made it a point to call in on her close friend Dia to reassure her that all is hunk dory in friendshipville, despite Bunty.

Sush met Dia last Sunday. Reportedly they had coffee and conversations and Sush even congratulated Dia for a steady performance in her films. However, they couldn't avoid updating each other about their personal lives. Dia put forth her single-and-busy-with projects status, and Sush kept it short and sweet by saying that she is 'happy'. Says a source close to Sush, "Yes she had gone to meet Dia on Sunday. After all the papers had splashed her pictures with Bunty she felt had to meet Dia."

Bunty with Dia
The former Miss India girls' association can be traced back to their early days in Bollywood. They also share common interests like writing, painting and watching films. Dia proudly displayed the canvasses that she has recently painted. When it was time to say goodbye, Dia gifted Sush one of her paintings. Adds the same source, "Sush came back with the beautiful painting. Dia and she continue to be good friends."

Dia says, "Yeah, I gifted Sush a painting. It a portrait of angel perched on a tree branch. I made it keeping Sush in mind and when I gifted it to her she was delighted." When quizzed about Bunty Sachdev, Dia says, "We don't discuss our personal lives. I am not in a position to comment

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

i think both diya & sush deserve better men. bunty is known to have a roving eye. didn't he cheat on dia with neha dupia? i hope he doesn't do something like that with sush. knowing sush if such an incident happens she'll probably handle him in a way dia never would have.WinkLOLLOL

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i wonder how old he is
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top