New Promo: Divya refuses to marry Sam

Posted: 15 years ago

Lets hope this is not a dream but they show AD looking at each other in the rain😳, very few glimpses are shown. Then Divya is shown in the mandir, reading the letter Amar had written. She realises that Amar had come for her only and tells Samrat that she can't marry him. They show Sin too. Can't remember the voiceover...

I wonder....kya hoga!!

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago
oh...that sounds so exciting Reemu di! thanks for sharing!!! 😳
Oh thank u so much ....u jst made my DAY....can ny plz post the video of the promo if they can

Thnx
Thanks sho much Reema di!
That sounds supiii dupiii! πŸ˜›
Thank you so much Reemu di..I'm very exicted now. I just want Divya and Amar will be together...

Love Rina
Wow..thanks for sharing...sounds great
Can't wait to see it
That will be really great 😊
Ah, knew the letters had to come in sometime!! Hopefully, they wont let us down after this exciting promo πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Thanks for posting!

OMG...thannxxx so much for sharing. now i cant wait for next week..i just hope is not a dream like you said..
--Nelly
It was expected, as Divya is not timid like Vidya. She is a rebellion.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ she is going against sindoora evrytime..now it will fun to see the face of Langoor Samraat.. πŸ˜† Deewana hua Pagal.. πŸ˜†
Finally...It better not be a dream...I want to see Sam's dejected face!! This guy has annoyed me to the core...

Thanks Reema....exciting stuff ahead..YAY!!!