India-Forums

Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

17th May written update

crazy_lil_gurl IF-Rockerz
crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Epi starts with Baa asking what do u mean so what? Leela then just goes away and the gudiya sits opposite baa and says that if there are two tv's then everyone will be just involved in it and one group will be near one tv watching and the other group will be near the other tv watching and they all will be seperate and no longer will everyone sit together, everyone will divide as to what they want to watch, but if there is one tv then everyone will be together and they will watch, fight, argue and have fun together so thats why we should have a second tv. Baa then says that ur right and i agree with u. Gudiya says first time u agreed with something that i said and baa says thats coz this is the first time u r saying something proper. Leela then says Ok Baa but now what about the children. We have to find a solution for them. Baa then says we will bring up this topic tomorrow as it is 2nd Saturday.

Everyone (Baa, Baby, Leela, Gudiya, Meenakshi, Subodh, Hemal, Mota bhai, Pravin and Gattu playing with his basketball) are all sitting and are discussing, arguing loudly. Subodh then makes them all quiet. Baa then says to Meenakshi pick up one chit. She goes and picks one up and gives it to Baa. Baa reads it and it says that as now hemal bhai's shaadi is done he should now pay money in the house. Everyone looks at Pravin. Pravin says that why r u'll looking at me, I call hemal mafat lal and baa says whatever u write we all know this is u. Pravin den says Ok it is but im right, he should pay money. Hemal says ok i will and then baa also says yes every month from now on hemal will pay money. Pravin gets really happy.

Gudiya then asks if she can pick up a chit and baa says ok so she does and gives it to baa. Baa says it says in this one that On the TV should cricket be watched or seriel? Mota bhai says what kinda question is this. The men says obviously cricket, what good is there in watching seriels? Women says no seriel should be watched. All of the men make fun of what happens in seriels, abt the villians and the characters and stuff. Mota bhai then says we work really hard and come bak home tired so this refreshes us. Leela then says even we get very tired working at home. Subodh and the other guys say what work do u all do..just make the food and give us the sme breakfast, dinner etc..

Leela then says that what do u think we only cook, what abt the way it is made and she takes names like urmila wagre, mangu ben and says sarcastically that they come and do all tht for us?? Gattu thinks she really means it and says to leela that really they come and do it..then u should also go to their house and do for them. All the mean laugh. Gattu then says im confused whose team to be on and the pravin says that mota bhai brings fruits for u and gattu says im on ur team. Leela then says that who gives u breakfast and all the other food and he says u so im in ur team.

Mota bhai then says you all ladies can share ur work while we cant do that. We have to work on our own. Hemal says that we dont even get break. We work for 9 hours with only 1 hour break and dat also with calls in btween. Gudiya then says but its us who have to get up early and make tiffin for u, iron ur clothes etc. Hemal says yeahh but we gotta work continuous and u all can rest wenevr u like. Pravin says that these ladies rest only most of the time. Gudiya gets angry and says to baa they r insulting women and is about to attack them but leela stops her. Leela then says that u mean our work isn't work and the men say no its not. Leela says ok den tom is Sunday so u all make (she says something) Pravin says so easy. You don't even need to do anything and says the way they make it. Leela says if thats what u think then make it tom. Pravin says ok we will. Baa says stop, i have found a solution. She says to the men, tomorrow u all will do all the house chores, everything that the ladies do. Men are surprised. Pravin says how will that benefit us? Baa says if u r able to do it then u have control over the TV and if u cant den the children and bahu's have control over the TV. She says do u accept and they think and discuss and say Yeahh we will do it.

Baa is putting oil for baby and baby is shouting as it is pulling her hair. Gattu comes and asks them where they are watching cricket? Baby tells him and then he says that i made innocent faces but they still didn't lissen to me. Baby says they will if they look at u, they r so engrossed into the match. Gattu says yeah they were not even lookin at me. Baby says now for one month its gonna be like that coz they r for sure gonna win. Baa says why do u think so. Baby then says they were so confident and then flashback - they show all the men happy and jumping and baby passes frm thr, pravin comes thr n teases her and she walks away. Flashback ends. Baby tells baa that u gave them such an easy thing to do. They will definitely be able to do it. Baa then says don't worry they wont be able to do it. Baby says they will..who won't be able to do a 24 hours work. Baa says u don't understand, u haven't been in the kitchen working, u've only done small thing and given orders. Baa continues saying tht when the ladies recieve a comment from the men they feel happy and that rarely happens, hvnt u noticed tht the men always complain abt the ladies work but the ladies never, this is only because the men's work is worth money but the ladies don't get any money so not much importance is given. She also says that she wants to proof to them that women's work is equal to the work they do.
She then says now lets go to sleep, tom i have to get up to take the milk....but den stops and says tom i don't have to get up early to take the milk and neither do leela and meenakshi have to get up early. Epi ends on baa's face.

Hope u liked the update
Sarah =]

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreetaiyabaishidimpsavithri_karantFarhanasjaina26825*bunnybear*nidhi2013-aditi--bhootni-fly2me

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
great job on the update Clap today's epi was good Clap Clap Clap
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
wow awsome epi..thanks for update..i hope i can reach home ontime to watch epi..nevermind..your update mindblowing.. Clap Clap
even i watch promo i laugh..let see tomo..who win..men going do housework..
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
great update sarah jaaniClapthank you Embarrassed
maha786 IF-Rockerz
maha786
maha786

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
thx so much saraa fantastic episode today cant wait to see the show Wink LOL
crazy_lil_gurl IF-Rockerz
crazy_lil_gurl