Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi???

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Does a "Naya roop" really give you a "Naye Zindagi?" Is looks that importantπŸ€”?

What do you guys think?

Magnificent.😊

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gwen77 thumbnail
Hi magnificent!
I think naya roop could give you nayi zindgi...
people who are having confidence problems because of their looks can find that they become more outgoing and social once they change their appearance

so i think looks does affect your life to a certain point. The world today is so corrupt and ugly that people prefer the outer beauty than the inner and we are quick to judge others by appearance

I think what is important is to look presentable and friendly...you dont have to be 'beautiful' you have to FEEL beautiful, and it will show outside too

good topic by the way!
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the people in this show lost confindence in
themselves, because of their 'roop'

so for some people it d gives them a nayi zindagi.
like Prasanda & Johnny: they started to enjoy life.
with their new 'roop'.

so yea, for these people it do gives them a nayi zindagi 😊
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks are not the most important thing in life, but in todays world but it is a necessity as the world accepts and likes u more for the way u look than the way u actually are.

We have to live in this world therefore, it is given importance somewhere along our life that we need to look good. 😳 😳

Hope i'm not confusing people 😳
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naya roop gives nayi zindagi, especially when you have some really serious problem with your looks and you are not accepted in the society. I think looks also matters besides that a person should be beautiful by heart. This show makes it clear that everyone is beautiful, you only have to get the tools to look beautiful. Not everyone is that lucky to spend so much money on their treatment or looks.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A Naya Roop CANNOT give you a Nayi Zindagi because life is a lot more than looks: it is about attitude, talent, acceptance, willpower and goodness....but then again, these are internal traits that shine more if they are given favourable outer circumstances. Looks are an outer circumstance, the same way that money is. Money can't make you a happier person but it can make you comfortable enough to pursue happiness. Likewise, good looks can help you get rid of some of your psychological barriers and show your inner beauty more brilliantly. But good looks can NEVER be a quick fix for all life's problems.
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said anjali...Its a bitter truth Mitesh, but individuals are often judged by there looks first..though for me its not important..but the show is definitely helping the participants to face the world with a new confidence and vitality...
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

A Naya Roop CANNOT give you a Nayi Zindagi because life is a lot more than looks: it is about attitude, talent, acceptance, willpower and goodness....but then again, these are internal traits that shine more if they are given favourable outer circumstances. Looks are an outer circumstance, the same way that money is. Money can't make you a happier person but it can make you comfortable enough to pursue happiness. Likewise, good looks can help you get rid of some of your psychological barriers and show your inner beauty more brilliantly. But good looks can NEVER be a quick fix for all life's problems.

I agree with you Blyti 😊

X.WoAh;itsme.X thumbnail

I THINK IT DUZ BCOZ MOST THE GIRLS THAT COME ON THE SHOW SAY THAT PPL REFUSED TO MARRY THEM

B4 THEY HAD THE SURGERY

Edited by X.WoAh;itsme.X - 15 years ago
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hansa

I agree with you Blyti 😊

Very well said. Where there is a will there is a way. You don't need looks/money to obtain success in life.😊 It is so sad that our world is heavily dominated  by fashion that we forget what we were before..

Magnificent