India-Forums

Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi???

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Does a "Naya roop" really give you a "Naye Zindagi?" Is looks that importantErmm?

What do you guys think?

Magnificent.Smile

Edited by magnificent me - 17 May 2008 at 10:48am

Gwen77 Groupbie
Gwen77
Gwen77

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hi magnificent!
I think naya roop could give you nayi zindgi...
people who are having confidence problems because of their looks can find that they become more outgoing and social once they change their appearance

so i think looks does affect your life to a certain point. The world today is so corrupt and ugly that people prefer the outer beauty than the inner and we are quick to judge others by appearance

I think what is important is to look presentable and friendly...you dont have to be 'beautiful' you have to FEEL beautiful, and it will show outside too

good topic by the way!
xmanisha IF-Rockerz
xmanisha
xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
the people in this show lost confindence in
themselves, because of their 'roop'

so for some people it d gives them a nayi zindagi.
like Prasanda & Johnny: they started to enjoy life.
with their new 'roop'.

so yea, for these people it do gives them a nayi zindagi Smile
Yahoo2 IF-Dazzler
Yahoo2
Yahoo2

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
not that important
BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Looks are not the most important thing in life, but in todays world but it is a necessity as the world accepts and likes u more for the way u look than the way u actually are.

We have to live in this world therefore, it is given importance somewhere along our life that we need to look good. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hope i'm not confusing people Embarrassed
ashbipasha IF-Rockerz
ashbipasha
ashbipasha

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Naya roop gives nayi zindagi, especially when you have some really serious problem with your looks and you are not accepted in the society. I think looks also matters besides that a person should be beautiful by heart. This show makes it clear that everyone is beautiful, you only have to get the tools to look beautiful. Not everyone is that lucky to spend so much money on their treatment or looks.

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
A Naya Roop CANNOT give you a Nayi Zindagi because life is a lot more than looks: it is about attitude, talent, acceptance, willpower and goodness....but then again, these are internal traits that shine more if they are given favourable outer circumstances. Looks are an outer circumstance, the same way that money is. Money can't make you a happier person but it can make you comfortable enough to pursue happiness. Likewise, good looks can help you get rid of some of your psychological barriers and show your inner beauty more brilliantly. But good looks can NEVER be a quick fix for all life's problems.
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Very well said anjali...Its a bitter truth Mitesh, but individuals are often judged by there looks first..though for me its not important..but the show is definitely helping the participants to face the world with a new confidence and vitality...

Go to top