Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Phir Se Flirt Karain...... (Page 12)

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Joined: 29 August 2007
Posts: 9344

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

substitute SHE with I Embarrassed

no, u r only sofia's!! right, sofia?????? LOLEmbarrassed

im a public property LOL

u heard the song?

Aik Hoon Main, Aur Larkiyan Hazaar

Ji Chahay Dil Ke Tukray Kar Doon

Sab Main BaanT dOON LOL

lol..............u r only and only sofia's ! now GET THAT IN UR MIND!! OR I WILL HAVE TO DO IT FOR U! LOL

kya karoon yaar..

control nahin hota LOL

lol...kabhi kabhi control karna padta hai! LOL

tum jaisi haseen larki ho tou.. kaun nahin phislay ga LOL

lol..kitni baar kahoon ki sofia tak hi apni flirting rakho!! LOLLOLLOL

Sofia. IF-Dazzler
Sofia.
Sofia.

Joined: 25 November 2007
Posts: 4376

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Parachute laoo koi..jaldi se ! LOL

 

my Krisshi.. why dnt u fly and save ur Krrish? LOL

Krishii ?!?!?!?!?!LOL

awwww thats a very cute nickname for sofia!

taify : krrish    sofia: krisshi

*jodi made in heaven*LOL

 

Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Joined: 20 October 2005
Posts: 13813

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
nazar na lagao ... jao jao Angry LOL
shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Joined: 29 August 2007
Posts: 9344

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Yeah I'll always be there ! LOL

aww how cute, sofia!! taify, what do u say?LOL

har baat bolna zaroori nahin hoti Embarrassed

awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! Embarrassed

You've already said that alot of times !LOL

I know........i cant help it without saying it!! LOL

I will say it again and again  :

awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! Embarrassed

awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!!

Bas kar ja meri maa..I've memorized it now !LOL

okk...........thats what i wanted!

now i have to make taify meomrize it  its going to be tough

*thinking of a plan*LOL

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Joined: 29 August 2007
Posts: 9344

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Taify

nazar na lagao ... jao jao Angry LOL

main nazar nahi laga rahi hoon! I am blessing u both! LOL

Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Joined: 20 October 2005
Posts: 13813

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

substitute SHE with I Embarrassed

no, u r only sofia's!! right, sofia?????? LOLEmbarrassed

im a public property LOL

u heard the song?

Aik Hoon Main, Aur Larkiyan Hazaar

Ji Chahay Dil Ke Tukray Kar Doon

Sab Main BaanT dOON LOL

lol..............u r only and only sofia's ! now GET THAT IN UR MIND!! OR I WILL HAVE TO DO IT FOR U! LOL

kya karoon yaar..

control nahin hota LOL

lol...kabhi kabhi control karna padta hai! LOL

tum jaisi haseen larki ho tou.. kaun nahin phislay ga LOL

lol..kitni baar kahoon ki sofia tak hi apni flirting rakho!! LOLLOLLOL

teri javaani ke sadkay

hum bhi haseen kam nahin!!!

 

aagay nahin aata LOL

 

aagaya..

ruk ja oo dil deewanay

poochon tou main zara

larki hay ya hay jadooo

khushbu hay ya nasha

paas woh aaye tou

choo kay main dekhon zara!

Sofia. IF-Dazzler
Sofia.
Sofia.

Joined: 25 November 2007
Posts: 4376

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Yeah I'll always be there ! LOL

aww how cute, sofia!! taify, what do u say?LOL

har baat bolna zaroori nahin hoti Embarrassed

awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! Embarrassed

You've already said that alot of times !LOL

I know........i cant help it without saying it!! LOL

I will say it again and again  :

awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! Embarrassed

awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!! awwwwwwwwww u two make a sweet and cute couplE!!!

Bas kar ja meri maa..I've memorized it now !LOL

okk...........thats what i wanted!

now i have to make taify meomrize it  its going to be tough

*thinking of a plan*LOL

Go make your drawingLOL..don't waste time explaining this to Taify..It's uselessLOL

Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Joined: 20 October 2005
Posts: 13813

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by Taify

nazar na lagao ... jao jao Angry LOL

main nazar nahi laga rahi hoon! I am blessing u both! LOL

tujhe dekha tou yeh jaana sanam... lalala la LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Flirt Club 4 **And It Continues**

2 3 4

Author: Taify   Replies: 31   Views: 2473

Taify 31 2473 23 November 2008 at 9:04am by Taify
Flirt Club 3 *Returns!*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126

Author: Taify   Replies: 1006   Views: 26941

Taify 1006 26941 27 October 2008 at 3:11am by Taify
Aaao Flirt Karain.........

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Taify   Replies: 1097   Views: 23409

Taify 1097 23409 19 May 2008 at 11:07am by Naughty_n_nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index