India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

PUBLICITY STUNT! (Page 3)

zzoombie Goldie
zzoombie
zzoombie

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Agree with you
Second the contract must be at least for one year
something nice and good is comming next week so
they want to give a dramatic twist to Shilpas image
so this rumour.
Like we all think bad for her and suddenly on 20th may she does something which makes us all happy and excited and we all go gaga over her

imzi91 Senior Member
imzi91
imzi91

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
idk but i'm still really scared Confused Confused Confused
Mariam1986 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i dono yaar ders actually no reason to do a publicity stunt der trps are high dey have millions of fans and ppl jus love da show

i really think ders sum gadbad if dey dont agree wid shilpas conditions she wil prob quit

i jus hope cinevistas realise wat dey do and den take a decision cos dmg wont be da same w/o riddhima
addicted2ksg IF-Dazzler
addicted2ksg
addicted2ksg

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
omg i luv u!!! this was the most positive post i came across abt shilpa quitting dmg! i completely agree with u!!

aapke mu main ghee shakkar!!!
nikki09 Senior Member
nikki09
nikki09

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Nice post..i agree Smile
inuyasharocks Senior Member
inuyasharocks
inuyasharocks

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brownbutt

Ok, people theres no need to flip out about all this drama about Shilpa leaving the show....

Remember, that there is a confession coming up. They want people to be at the edge of their seats. Theres no need to go crazy about her leaving. Think about it. First, she probably bound by a contract. And the producers of the show would be stupid if they didnt revise her contract the second the TRPs for the show went up! So the contract is probably iron-clad. Second, why would she leave this show? Its doing great and everyone loves her. She wouldnt be stupid enough to leave it in its prime. Third, this show is her bread and butter. She wouldnt throw away work. She seems to smart to do something like that. If she were to do that, she would only get offered B-grade Bollywood films or Telugu films--no other major television production huse would offer her something because of her flighty attitude (if she left). Production houses like people they can count on, and if they couldnt count on her (because of her abrupt exit from DMG) they wouldnt offer her work.

She probably wants us to wait because there is something major coming up on the 20th. So chill, its probably a publicity stunt. And you guys are doing exactly what they want you to do-you're giving it more attention than it deserves!

Plus, also remember that Shilpa had talked about the confession a long time back to which the production house went crazy over...they had to do the whole Punjab thing and then the fight, etc so that created alot of controversy. Now, they are taking extra precautions...so dont worry, chill out. Smile

u said my mind. i mean she wouldn't just leave the show. everyone luvs her-us, the cast members, the whole world. the creatives r probabaly enjoying seeing us like this. this is all on purpose and i am 100% sure. don't ask me how i know that, it is just my instituion. Big smile

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
YEAH I THINK UR RIGHT ITS JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT MAN I WENT CRAZY ON KNOWING DAT SHILPA WAS LEAVIN BUT NOW A SIGH OF RELIEF CANT WAIT 4 D MONDAY EPISIDE THANX A TON Big smile

Go to top