MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Top TWO are _________ (Page 2)

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
no nobody is friend n roadies. oh well, i never liked prabjot or sonel. wut did prabjot do?

lol ashu slapped shamz? dats kinda funny LOL aww lol

i want ashu to win now, cant wait for it today

mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
yeah..was prabjyot did to sonal was realli realli badd...i felt very bad..seriously..felt like slappin prab....she sux!! Dead
and yeaa ashuu and nihall..TOP2 Clap Clap
I AM REALLI HAPPY FOR BOTH OF DEM!!!bt i think that raghu is like just too muchhh..!!he said thingz on da show which he shoudnt havee!!..it hurts maannn..Bloody idiott!! Angry ...

i know ASHU will winnnnnnnn!! Clap =]

coz dese ppl wont let NIHAL win...!! Wink
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

ok i saw the vid again.....it was actually ashu  who slapped shambhai...baap re...par good one!!!kitna jorr ka thha...cant wait to see it...yeah pooh sonel was on boths side and so was vibhor!Ashu and NihaalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrasseddono ne hi apni dosti bohot ache se nibhai and sonel tooo did the same but prabjot didnt and thats what hurted sonel most it could be seen in the forms of tears in her eyes...

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
i thin the slap was a part of the task cuz shambz was like jus standing there ready for it LOL
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
ya may be but i lyked it LOL
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Smile ya the slap seemed lik a task.. A good task for once! Ashu is so lucky alwys!
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@Adi:- thankings honey and yes, ab toh u also know na, it was Ashu bhaiya slaaping Shambhavi...obv, it was for the task! Wink

@Karishma:- when Sonel came in the room, as it happens in every season...the voted off roadies were waiting for her so that they could question her, comment on her etc etc. and Prabjot did too...gave her a really cold stare and then said some stuff!! So Sonel was crying and felt shocked...And ya, lamo, Ashu slapped Shambhavi REAL hard but it was part of the task LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index