India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Top TWO are _________

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
The TOP TWO roadies are Ashu bhai and Nihal.....I dunno wat to do, this ClapClap or this OuchConfusedAngry But I know wat I can dooo...When Sonel reached the room, alll the previous roadies jumped on her and all she cud do is listen so for that I will doo--~>Clap I loved those moments completellyyy!!!! YaaayyYYYPartyPartyPartyIt was a good episode after soo long Big smileBig smileBig smile

But woow....you shud check wat Prabjot did to Sonel wen all of them were in the room! DeadDead I mean fine watever the game had been....Atleast, I thought these two were real and good friends but woowww, the turnover Prabjot took and completely took on Sonel was shocking -- atleast to me ConfusedConfused You hve to look at yourself to believe it ConfusedConfusedConfused Sonel cried behind the camera as to wat happened Stern Smile

Next weeks preview was quite confusing Confused It went so fast I cudnt understand.....but there was a  frog in a round glass and there was shaving off someones hair and I dont know wat else and also yaa, Ashu slapped Shambhvi REALLL hard!!! LOL

Next week is the last episode....so lets wait and put your thoughts!!!! Wink

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 17 May 2008 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yeah it was dissapointing 2 c what Prabhjot did to sonel,u knoe i expected her 2 support sonel but den maybe sonel did deserve dis.. Embarrassed
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ya Pooja...I guess soo!!I guess now I like ishh...cause she deserves itt!! And even today she was soo happy shes was in TOP 3 but plz ask her to tell honestly if she deserves it Dead Dead
Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wow LOL LOL LOL
sounds very exciting I can't wait to watch Big smile

good finally prabhojot learnt the truth about sonel Clap Clap Clap

ashu hasn't hurt anyone, he never liked shambhavi because she was with different men all the time, but he still cleaned the washroom for her when they were staying at the jungle for camping, he is so sweet...
nihaal has double crossed everyone, and sonel was like that too, she was master at hiding her true face and backstabbed people...
I hope Ashu wins because only he deserves it Clap Clap Clap he is a true gentleman he respects girls Embarrassed
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i havent watched the epi ut i though prabhjot was emotional abt sonel..then wht did she do Confused
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

great post ankuBig smileit was a crap scene bet prabhjot and sonel...it was wayyyyyys tooo bad...Sonel thought her as a true friend she indeed cried while speaking about her,i dint found those tears fake they were real...she was actually hurt... man i couldnt believe sonel dint opened her mouth to say anything against ashu and nihaal!indeed while the teams has to chosen of 5-5 she was promting something even when anmol said all thattttttttttt phish she was making actions trying to convey nihal and ashu something....i did noticed that!!!i could be wrong though...Ashu and Nihal are leftEmbarrassedand thatssssss what i wanted!EmbarrassedAnmol was saying whatever abt ashu bhai as a dhaba wala and all but when she saw ashu with nihaal der she said to nihaal it was all because of Ashu bhaiya!!!pall pall badalte rang could be seen here na!

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
and are you sure it was ashu slapping shambhavi???i thought it was nihaal
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Aditi: Yup she promoting 2 nihaal and ashu 2 take Vibhore in thier team dat vibhore is nt against dem dats why nihaal took vibhore 1st!! Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index