Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Preets Interwiev...reveals everything.... (Page 2)

wallaa Senior Member
wallaa
wallaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yeah Im sure that they cant kill Harshad or else, where will they get all the TRPs from? LOL Honestly, I luv Preet the way he is but I think he wud luk FAB with Mehek..Heer is only made for Prem and even though Prem dies, he will be BACK!! or else we'll sue KEKTA!! LOL Come on every1, its GOOD days, HAPPY days..enjoy these to ur heart's full content! Embarrassed Embarrassed

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
its all trp driven Ouch if da show clicks post prem's deat i m afraid he wont be called Cry
pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wallaa

Yeah Im sure that they cant kill Harshad or else, where will they get all the TRPs from? LOL Honestly, I luv Preet the way he is but I think he wud luk FAB with Mehek..Heer is only made for Prem and even though Prem dies, he will be BACK!! or else we'll sue KEKTA!! LOL Come on every1, its GOOD days, HAPPY days..enjoy these to ur heart's full content! Embarrassed Embarrassed

i agree with you..for now prem is not dead and lets enjoy this moments of heer and premEmbarrassed

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i have an idea guys,
why dont we all make a petition to ekta? i dont know how to send it and all but all i can say is why dont we make a petition? or do something that will make them change their mind?

and also 2 days ago in the interview prem said that prem and heer get together and then break up and then get together and then break up again..so doesnt that show that prem is not gonna die...

i mean preet's interivew is very old but prem's interview was recent, the time where heer was in jail, am i right?
zindagi0071 Senior Member
zindagi0071
zindagi0071

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

its all trp driven Ouch if da show clicks post prem's deat i m afraid he wont be called Cry

I don't think TRPs gonna be so much high like it is today.......after PREET becomes the lead.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.........I want my PREM foreever.....no one can take his space......Nobody.......

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
prem will die after him and heer get married and preet will marry heer..i read it somewhere its a copy of khwaish.
Magpie Senior Member
Magpie
Magpie

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I for one will quit watching if Prem dies because I only watch it for Prem-Heer's chemistry and their love story. The concept of the show is the promise which their fathers made to each other and how it bonds Heer and Prem together in love. The essence of it will be gone if either of them dies and the story will lose its charm. I don't want the same old formula of returning from the grave.

However, I wouldn't mind a re-incarnation track instead where both Heer-Prem die and are re-born somewhere and fall in love all over again.
friendsforeverh Goldie
friendsforeverh
friendsforeverh

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Me agree that for TRPS they need Harshad shown everyday in the epi. If there is NO harshad NO TRPS
Hina

Go to top