***** nach le soniye...!! ******

E$HA thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

heyyy guyzzzcheck dis new music video out. it has dr muskan init. she luks ever sooooo cute. lurrrvvv her!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC_g55dyV4w&feature=relat ed

sorry if posted before.

plzz do comment, and can sum1 plz tell me how i can embed it??

Edited by E$HA - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg
muskaan looks so hot there
thanks so much for postin
E$HA thumbnail
^^ yhh i agree.

its a complete diff luk 2 da 1 in dmg. hmmm wonder wot happens wen rahul see's dis, hmm lol!!

it would be soo funny if dey show dis in dmg and all da buyz think wot she bin getting up2 and falls in luv wid her and turns out its her luk alike coz muskan neva luk dat hot hahaha 😆
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i have to say i thoght riddhima was the most beautiful but i have to admit muskaan it much more prettier then her. i think it is just the clothes muskaan wears that hides a timy bi of her beautiness. but she lookd really nice in the video. However riddhima also looks wonderful in the drama and in real life all te interviews i have seen of riddhima she always look lovely.
~Maxy~ thumbnail
She's looking damn beautiful!! 😳 😳
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shez rely preety 😳
t4s
mehma24 thumbnail
thnx 4 d vid....bt already seen!!
E$HA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulbul123

i have to say i thoght riddhima was the most beautiful but i have to admit muskaan it much more prettier then her. i think it is just the clothes muskaan wears that hides a timy bi of her beautiness. but she lookd really nice in the video. However riddhima also looks wonderful in the drama and in real life all te interviews i have seen of riddhima she always look lovely.

i'v alwayz thought dat muskan is da preetiest of dem all in da show. i'v neva liked ridz beauty coz its neva appealed 2 me 4 sum reason 😕

no offence 2 her fans but da naturalness is not js der which flowz on muskans face. maybe its coz muskan is cute lol.

mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks hot!
i loved her outfit!