Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
nah he wasnt lukin at her in a lovey dovey way but rather his mischievous ways.... yep thursdays episode
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^awwwww...I loveeeeeeee that wayy!!! 😆 😆...and premeer...what's up w/them??? 😃 😳
salma_786786 thumbnail
tooo long to explain... u have to watch it Priya.... they dance to bol na halke halke 😍 😍 😍

n Prem puts his detective shoes on n is suspicious of manmeet Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
😆 😆...detective shoes...btw has he told her he loves her or their just dancing??? 😆 😆 😉
salma_786786 thumbnail
jus dancing 😭 😭

but fink Heer knws that he loves her dats y she kips running away.... she had a day dream of prem grabbing her hand in front of evrything, DJ sees n slaps her n thats wen heer wakes up to see its a dream....prem see her like that n comes towards her but she runs away n another marathon begins but this thim prem holds her n asks her wats rong but she pushes him away... he runs afta her again but manmeet psycho comes

i can go on........
ohhh 😆...tahnksss jaan byesssssss!!!!! 😃 😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hey
im here sweety
so howz life
heaven002x thumbnail
@prem-priya;haha guess what?i was juz on youtube and saw sum vivaah epi vids ..watched it and i love it!haha love d grl frm saalam namasthe[cant remember ehr character's name]but she's soo cockyy and i adoree!she kidna reminds me of myself hehe alwyz arguing over stupid lil things.. 😃 &&d boy is kinda cutte. 😉
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anyone here???!!...am here after a long time..lols...sry for tht...hehe...

luv nans
Paagal_Priya thumbnail
@tasha.rox: I'm paagal_priya, prem$_priya is Priya!! 😆 😉 Anyways, oh that's cool, Priya and I both love the show it's adorable, you should go watch it, it's going to get better and plus not a big saas bahu show, so it's refreshing!! 😃 😳