Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Pyaar Ki Duniyaa:Premeer w/Randomness #3 (Page 125)

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged

*awwwwwwwwww i feel like cry now i heard this kind of realionship i m serious*..no baby don't cry..why u must have hard this kind of relationship evrywere..i mean maybe u m,ust have heard....i noe am evry emotional sowiiee for making u cry..okie now no talking abt buddy otherwise u;ll cry...

wais ei guess this is almighty's wish that buddy and i find the world within each orher..and i noe god has always thot of the best..so am damn happy to find the world in my buddy only amd same with him..

luv atop

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

thats really really sweet so you so happy god gives u this buddy as a dad am i right



yup i have got janat u noe..waise bhi khuda ka faisla sar aankhon par..

luv atop
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
sweety only 5 mins left okie..pukka badmaash..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by atop


*awwwwwwwwww i feel like cry now i heard this kind of realionship i m serious*..no baby don't cry..why u must have hard this kind of relationship evrywere..i mean maybe u m,ust have heard....i noe am evry emotional sowiiee for making u cry..okie now no talking abt buddy otherwise u;ll cry...

wais ei guess this is almighty's wish that buddy and i find the world within each orher..and i noe god has always thot of the best..so am damn happy to find the world in my buddy only amd same with him..

luv atop

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sorry haan oopsssss i forgot again hehe..nahi di if u wanna talk go head i dint stop u

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by Himanivineet

thats really really sweet so you so happy god gives u this buddy as a dad am i right



yup i have got janat u noe..waise bhi khuda ka faisla sar aankhon par..

luv atop

True sweetyTongue

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
honey u ahve forgotten counting in u're holidays.

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by atop

sweety only 5 mins left okie..pukka badmaash..

luv atop

NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooCry

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Cry
Cry
i m so lonely i dont have buddy Cry LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||~*Premeer-Harshiti CC # 9*~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: asyasahil928   Replies: 1191   Views: 27544

asyasahil928 1191 27544 13 January 2010 at 9:48pm by shininggal2008
||~*Premeer-Harshiti CC # 8*~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 1195   Views: 23212

P.Kamaljit.Sean 1195 23212 24 November 2009 at 9:40pm by asyasahil928
Pyaar Ki Duniyaa:Premeer w/Randomness # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 901   Views: 18649

-SalShah4eva- 901 18649 27 August 2008 at 5:52pm by halima006
*_*Pyar Ki Duniya*Premeer w/Randomness#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: atop   Replies: 1238   Views: 25844

atop 1238 25844 19 May 2008 at 12:20am by Naughty_n_nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index