Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
aray yarr pri. sorry 4 the late reply πŸ˜† ..

o jee PM was my fav jodi too 😳 😳 the 1st ever jodi n then it was SP2 n now its PH 😳 😳 😳 ...
I know that song n yarr... the day mukti died it was so πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί i was angry at ekta for that but she brought sp2 so sab glatii maff but usne toh unhay bhi nahi choda 😳 😳 n now m liking PH toh she is even planning to kill prem
lagta hai uske aur meri bohot hee jamana ka puranii dushmaani hai 😈 πŸ˜†

hey salma πŸ˜ƒ
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can tell wat???? πŸ˜•

hey Yulz πŸ˜›
Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@DI: That I like PM?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

@SB: Yeahhh I know...well I mean I love PH but I can't seem to accept them as my very very fav jodi...it may take me time...4 the time being I'm all crazzzyyy about PREET!!!!!! 😍
yulZ thumbnail
hey πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

by the way in which place do u live in uk πŸ˜ƒ ?
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

@DI: That I like PM?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

@SB: Yeahhh I know...well I mean I love PH but I can't seem to accept them as my very very fav jodi...it may take me time...4 the time being I'm all crazzzyyy about PREET!!!!!! 😍

oww toh tumharee hotties k list mein preet bhi haiπŸ˜‰.. hey by the way tel me which r u most fav.?πŸ˜ƒ iqu,prem, preet and any other?πŸ˜‰..well to be true PH is the 1st couple that realli touched my heart when i saw there 1st epi😳.. gawd i realli thought that the serial was pretty boringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have too many hotties...but I'm Mrs. Priya Bohra actually!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ...and That jodi touched my heart too and will always stay there..btw Tina hosted the SPA awards 2008!! I'm sooo excited..if Karnvir came there I would just faint!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know u like Prem Mukti bcoz u have pic's of Prem (KZK) n i guessd that mukti is apart of Prem soooo i put 2 n 2 together...

Priya.... Preet will soon get sum1 thn u can have another fav jodi

yulZ who u asking about UK n if Ektaji does kill my Prem thn 😑 u dnt wnt to know what i'l do, i got soooo angry wen she killed Mukti, jus wen they were gna b together...
yulZ thumbnail
owww i c.............. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yarr manoj is reali kool πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ... the prem role totalli fitted for his personality πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .... i didnt liked his in kkusum πŸ˜† ... but as prem he rocked πŸ‘ ..

yup i saw the pics,, tina looks realli pretty in green 😳 😳 😳 ... but sadly sheis hosting wid chetan rgt? πŸ˜• i wish he changed into manoj 😳 πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma_786786

yulZ who u asking about UK n if Ektaji does kill my Prem thn 😑 u dnt wnt to know what i'l do, i got soooo angry wen she killed Mukti, jus wen they were gna b together...

bapray looks like ekta mai is in trouble πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. yarr i m asking u abt the UK coz pri lives in USAπŸ˜ƒ...i know thats y i dont wanna be too close wid PH joid..as everytime a jodi begins to get a place in the heart of ppl she lls some1 or marries them with the other onw🀒 how boring is that🀒

pri u do ath abt preet varna uske liye koi anewala haiπŸ˜†

I think he already has someone in his life..I think so!!!!!!!!!! 🀒