Pyaar Ki Duniyaa:Premeer w/Randomness #3 - Page 8

Posted: 15 years ago
what abt if we postpond the marraige of premeer..coz u wil not here..thatts why
sory di
sweetu tell me wat do u wanna say..nahi yaar according to india time hve still 15 hrs..it's 9.30 a.m. and i hve to leave tomm in the morning around 3.30..

luv atop

Originally posted by atop

sweetu tell me wat do u wanna say..nahi yaar according to india time hve still 15 hrs..it's 9.30 a.m. and i hve to leave tomm in the morning around 3.30..

luv atop

ohh thats good

but bad news....i wil not talk with u ...😭

yup am gonna miss it...but u noe i pmed u i myself don't noe wen am gonna appear and disappear..so i guess i shuld not keep anyone waiting just bcoz of me...already the've wauted for long..

many hve pmed me their parts so ..it'll be u noe unfair on my part...

moreover many has also made preparations...

luv atop

yup am gonna miss it...but u noe i pmed u i myself don't noe wen am gonna appear and disappear..so i guess i shuld not keep anyone waiting just bcoz of me...already the've wauted for long..

many hve pmed me their parts so ..it'll be u noe unfair on my part...

moreover many has also made preparations...

luv atop

awwww but u gonna miss it..everybody can wait..if they not i wanna wait for u ..if u not gonna particpate..am not gona too.😭

that's why b4 leaving am gonna pm the details to nandini di..half hve laready pmed..rest will pm by today evening....

i'll tel her to organize this on my behalf...

i think destiny didn't want5 me to enjoy this wedding which i had planned frm a long time..

but am happy bcozloads of members are pming me to add their name..

there are mnay who hve participated..i guess aroun 35-40.

luv atop

that's why b4 leaving am gonna pm the details to nandini di..half hve laready pmed..rest will pm by today evening....

i'll tel her to organize this on my behalf...

i think destiny didn't want5 me to enjoy this wedding which i had planned frm a long time..

but am happy bcozloads of members are pming me to add their name..

there are mnay who hve participated..i guess aroun 35-40.

luv atop

wow

hey btw when this wedding will gonna start ..i mean i dint write FF yet ..coz my hw

nahi sania dear plz don't say that...moreover u noe i had discussed with nandini di..so she's also made some preparations..now wen she'll return ..i'll be gone..

so u noe it'll be unfair on my part to stop her frm starting..bcoz she's also prepared..

i don't noe how will she react bcoz wen she'll return tommorrow..i'll be gone....

luv atop

nahi sania dear plz don't say that...moreover u noe i had discussed with nandini di..so she's also made some preparations..now wen she'll return ..i'll be gone..

so u noe it'll be unfair on my part to stop her frm starting..bcoz she's also prepared..

i don't noe how will she react bcoz wen she'll return tommorrow..i'll be gone....

luv atop

awwwwwwww

thats very bad ..yaar ..so i have to PM .my story to nans di right.coz..tell me how many days i have ..coz i dint started yet

this wedding willl satrt probably frm this wednesday or thursday..so u still hve time bcoz the first nite will be after i guesss 10 parts....bcoz first we goonaa start with i guess i shuldn't reveal as i hve already read three parts,..

so wait sweety..

luv atop