Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

Video Sandeep never paid attention to (Page 3)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha_07

I still hold to the fact that he has a job..he's a journo. If Sandeep goes off all career minded it will be a departure from his character and I won't be impressed.

Lets be honest, Sandeep is never going to be the man Rasik wants for this daughter. He wants a big family, well settled, highly connected businessman type (steel tycoon anyone?) which Sandeep is never going to be. And I still hold to the fact that he must have the means to support a wife & family - Babuji would never have found Vasundhara otherwise - and Sandeep is not the kind of person who would would have taken that decision lightly.

I think Rasik's issue will be similar to Sujata's initial one - he had dreamed of a big family etc and Sandeep, no matter what, will not have that. It's Rasik's opinion that will need changing - I think that's the twist.

Babuji & Sujata will not let Sandeep walk away from Urmi, of that I'm 100% sure.
chalo agree he doesnt need a 9 to 5 job, but u cant make anyone love u...........apart from 2 to 3 times, i havent noticed sandeep loving her, hes so cold GOD, fire would freeze infront of him..........he never misses her......i fell out of my chair, when in dewali he took out urmis pic from his book, God,,then when he told sujata this is my dream too.......i was so shocked, lol..........hes back,,,,same old cold fish.........i dont like him like this,,,i dont.............why cant they hsow hm carring for her and loving her as she does...........r all men like him??? so only females r crazy about their men???Ouch

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
And I go back to my other point about the creative team at chabi. So much they aren't showing..that they NEED to. Someone, somewhere, is taking script decisions that are completely wrong.
They should be showing Sandeep's turmoil. His uncertainty about the future. His fear that his dream may not come true. His anguish. All they show is his anger...and that's just one emotion...there's so many others they can explore in this situation. The million dollare question is...why aren't they? They could even do a lot of this without Sandeep or Urmi by showing convos between Sujata/Babuji/Sukha/Mahua etc etc etc..

Creatives..are you paying attention?
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha_07

And I go back to my other point about the creative team at chabi. So much they aren't showing..that they NEED to. Someone, somewhere, is taking script decisions that are completely wrong.
They should be showing Sandeep's turmoil. His uncertainty about the future. His fear that his dream may not come true. His anguish. All they show is his anger...and that's just one emotion...there's so many others they can explore in this situation. The million dollare question is...why aren't they? They could even do a lot of this without Sandeep or Urmi by showing convos between Sujata/Babuji/Sukha/Mahua etc etc etc..

Creatives..are you paying attention?

Hey Nisha....lets join the creative team of Aek Chabhi???..........OFFSHORE........what do you say????
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Sonia, I'm up for that! Change in career may be just what I need Tongue Do you think they'd have us? Wink

Edited by Nisha_07 - 18 May 2008 at 3:38pm
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Dont you think they need us my dear.........we will work for them offshore!!!...and for free!!!!......
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
For free? OK, I can't give up my day job then! But yes, would happily still join the team!

On a serious note, I don't know how they caan stay this disconnected from their audience. I mean, it's obvious we're not a bunch of young girls obessing here (unlike some forums I've peeped into)..and I feel I can be arrogant enough to say we have valid & invaluable opinions! They should come & talk to us...it wouldn't cost them a thing and they may even get something out of it....people pay good money for this kind of market research!
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with you..now come on i am sure they can sense which comment in this forum is worth catching and which is worth ignoring!!!!...but who knows my dear.....the grass always seems greener on the other side!..for all you know they too are helpless!!!.for some other reosons......we have never really thought of that..

Eitherway Sandeep is definitely in control.........at least as far as his hair is concerned!!!!!!!!!!!..i mean if he likes he can go and have it cut..thats it!!!
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged
sandeep is working in a movie, so for that movie he needs this kind of hair....so, till his movies not done.....sigh, we will have to bear his hair........ Ouch

Go to top