Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Video Sandeep never paid attention to - Page 3

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dont you think they need us my dear.........we will work for them offshore!!!...and for free!!!!......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
For free? OK, I can't give up my day job then! But yes, would happily still join the team!

On a serious note, I don't know how they caan stay this disconnected from their audience. I mean, it's obvious we're not a bunch of young girls obessing here (unlike some forums I've peeped into)..and I feel I can be arrogant enough to say we have valid & invaluable opinions! They should come & talk to us...it wouldn't cost them a thing and they may even get something out of it....people pay good money for this kind of market research!
sonia77 thumbnail
I agree with you..now come on i am sure they can sense which comment in this forum is worth catching and which is worth ignoring!!!!...but who knows my dear.....the grass always seems greener on the other side!..for all you know they too are helpless!!!.for some other reosons......we have never really thought of that..

Eitherway Sandeep is definitely in control.........at least as far as his hair is concerned!!!!!!!!!!!..i mean if he likes he can go and have it cut..thats it!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sandeep is working in a movie, so for that movie he needs this kind of hair....so, till his movies not done.....sigh, we will have to bear his hair........
sonia77 thumbnail
Cant he just have it washed and dried and make a small ponytail..that way atleast from the front he will look presentable!
ketaki_ry thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sonia77

Hey Nisha....lets join the creative team of Aek Chabhi???..........OFFSHORE........what do you say????

few weeks ago I was all in awe with their script. they use to come with better things than what we could imagine!

and now.. its just plain dull stuff. the subtle things are nowhere to be seen!

I think we are doing better job than they are nowadays! definily!

yes! let the outsourcing begin!

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nisha_07

I still hold to the fact that he has a job..he's a journo. If Sandeep goes off all career minded it will be a departure from his character and I won't be impressed. 

exactly!!!

I want to see that sandeep who argued withh Arjun abt him not being fizzled out!

and say this is what I m.. ! and ur daughter likes me as i m !

if he goes out career minded orrr just simply backs out saying he is not layak for her - then we hv lost sandeep.. and the new one we are getting is amazingly boring ..!

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm.........i know we all r sulking cause of last weeks epi, lets be positive, n lets not loose hope.....im sure they have something instore for us, n they like always might surprise us........who knows whats at the end ofthe turnel..........so chin up n lets not worry anymore...... 😃 😳 😉