Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

Samyukta Pt 17 -Siya finds Harsh’s scroll (Page 4)

nims23 IF-Rockerz
nims23
nims23

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks to u Shradhha for putting so much efforts in the story and creating a new magic in every new episode. u r an awewsome writerClap. how deeply u can think about the story!! Smile Smile Smile keep it up Clap

rock 2 d2v Groupbie
rock 2 d2v
rock 2 d2v

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@ minzy

arre baba tumhi ne kahaa thaa.. LOL ye ladki kaafi chalu hai she has her feet in both places and plays around.. ab tumhi surprised manner main pooch rahi ho...even in the last part, it ended with that twist only na.. Confusedbut still it gave me a surprsiee! hehe! LOL

itnaa sab pataa hoke bhi how it gave your surprise LOL

thnkuuu Lashyyyy chechhh for describin n clearin myy doubt!!!HugHugnow i get Bhimu n Agni are one Set!LOL Yes! i forgot to mention was really good,making Harsh as medium Sia understood her love for Dharam! Big smile

awwww thank you for your comments and you are welcome for clearing your doubts..

Part i loved was were u bought in the idea of Prithviraj Chauhan n Sanyogita! aww! felt like the old days!

awww i know.. dont remind me of that horrid serial now.. LOLhorrid??....

i meant currently horrid..  

@ spandita

thank you so much for your comments spandy.. i read your comments in that thread too microscope lekar dhundhna  to nahin pada naa......my huuuggee commentsLOL Embarrassed awwww thank you very very much.. heres a big hug to you Hug bas bas ab haath niche kar lo warna aapke hhathon mein dard hoga to aap likhogi kaise?really made my day.. EmbarrassedWow!! feels nice 2 have made the day of a gr88 writerWink

american school syllabus? why did you have some bad brushes with their language off late? LOLI everyday have bad brushes with their languageAngryek period mein shuddh English likhna padta hai(cambridge style)aur agle hi computer period mein color likhna padta hai instead of colour.....aur kahin bhi galti ho gati to meDead I get so confusedConfused

@ minoo

well ......... Shraddy I'll still like to believe that Harsh is enamoured by Sia and her beauty........ love? No........If he was, he'll make sure he approaches with cautionConfused

awwww no i know.. i understand.. for Harsh no one comes before himself.. he loves siya after he loves himself.. thats the difference.. but me no making him out to be great at all.. just that he is not as vile as agni. Smile

well if the next part is not as good.......you will have to contend with lesser clapsEvil Smile....... Actually I already told you this was the best part......... which means previous parts weren't as good as this oneEvil SmileEvil Smile...... I'm being meanBig smile

Cry i can see that

Me in my fav colourTongue
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

hello shello ji!!!!!! Big smile i'm back!!!!!!! Embarrassed

wow!!!!! what can i say!!!!! chotu was right.... i totally loooooooved shera n sia... mast hain ye dono ladkiya... Clap Clap Clap i love shera's intelligence and sia's innocence... they are both completely opposite to each other but equally likable in their own way... hats off to u for the way u have moulded these two characters... Clap i loved how they bruised agni n harsh's fragile egos in their respective ways.... LOL serves those two Pig's right.... Angry Angry Angry

....she comes across Dharam's soft shawl that had been given to Nanda to shield the princess from the chilly winds, a few mornings ago. Gaping at the shawl for a few moments; she whips it open to wrap it around herself. Unable to comprehend the instant calming effect it had on her; the dazed girl wipes her tears and slowly approaches her bed. In spite of lying on the luxuriant silk sheets; Siya strangely experiences greater bliss being tightly huddled within a simple cotton cloth. Feeling as though she were enveloped within Dharam's comforting hug, she recalls his words "Trust me...you will meet your prince...you will still have many beautiful moments with him..."
awwwwwwwww!!!!!!! beautiful scene!!!!! Day Dreaming

"What beautiful gift Nanda?" showing them the shawl, she continues "Are poems and necklaces more beautiful gifts than this timely shawl...till not so long ago, even I would have thought so...but I have now realized that what matters are true intentions!" so true... Embarrassed

......"Unfortunately, I have perceived someone's worth only in his absence..."

......I would never have understood how deep my feelings for Rajkumar Dharam actually are..."

.....Siya blushes and confirms their doubts with closed eyes "Nanda...Daksha... I... think I'm in love...in love with Rajkumar Dharam!"
Embarrassed
finally she said it!!!!! Party
now i cant wait for dharam n sia to meet.... Embarrassed i luv ya chech.... Hug u've made both of them admit atleast to themselves... ab ek doosre ko batane ki deri hain... Embarrassed

the nivriti-pari and veer-sakshi scenes were so sweet...
nivriti's such a darling... Smile
Surveying the fear in the lady's eyes, Nivritti compliments her in a bid to calm her "Pari…your voice is an angelic as your name…" briefly pausing to acknowledge the lady's grateful smile, Nivritti adds "I came to meet you here because I wanted to thank you for the idol that you brought us the other day…I also wanted to apologize for what happened…"
....."Actually on that day...you mentioned that you had lost your son…I...I...noticed you quietly observing Veer...Rajkumar Veer ...my son..." she slowly admits aloud "It felt strange...actually...thinking of your situation, I felt pained...I have been wanting to come and meet you personally ever since..."

and this part was so touching.... Embarrassed
...."So what are you doing alone...near the forest…S...Sakshi...ji..."
Sakshi interrupts him perkily "Rajkumar Veer...please call me didi..." realizing her folly, she abruptly closes her mouth in fright and rectifies her tone "I...I...meant to ask if it was all right for y...you to call me didi?"

He smiles with a slight shrug of his shoulder and agrees "Why not?"
very very sweet interaction between brother n sister... Smile

yay!!!! so according to ur preview dharam n veer have sorted out their differences... i'm so glad ur MU's dont last too long... Dancing

take care of ur health and post the next part whenever u can....

Hug

Edited by kunataanya - 25 May 2008 at 1:54pm

Go to top