Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

Samyukta Pt 17 -Siya finds Harsh’s scroll (Page 3)

rock 2 d2v Groupbie
rock 2 d2v
rock 2 d2v

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
both the parts were fantastic Clap and 2 hugs 4 2 awesome fantabuluous parts. Hug Hug .
Plzz go 2 that section whose link is provided under ur signature.......Me wrote some comments there by mistake.
I think this story shud b included in American school syllabus..... Thumbs Up
Kids will learn sum proper English and also have a very gud idea abt Indian culture and tradition Smile (which is portrayed so beautifully Big smile)

sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@ sonu

awww main tho soch rahi thee ki aap kahaan par ho.. Embarrassed 

am glad you liked the story and the way its progressing.. Hug yes agni is an out and right villain.. cant think straight, can he?

bhimsen was always negative character.. remember in the earlier episodes when dhruv talks to sakshi.. he complains about the revolutionaries.. and says that they are extremists and want to destroy the whole aryavrat clan.. and they are misusing the orphanage for their plans.. Smile

awww am so glad that you liked the sakshi-veer-pari scenes.. i was wondering if people would accept the "didi" part well.. but then i guess that was the most plausible way for veer to adress sakshi.. it was also to show that veer was different from the remaining aryavrats.. Smile

Hug here's a big hug to you and love you

Hug to u lashy i was waiting for sam thanx for making my weekend so lovelyEmbarrassed

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

@ abhy

brilliant di!! mindblasting part! I like this Agni too though he is to be hated!

you like this Agni? well if it meant that you admired the fact that he could stand on his own two feet.. and not be slapped rebuked and offended by everyone else around him everyday.. then yes this Agni is more independant.. LOL and to be admired for that

Agni's chamber

Did Harsh's 'show-off'ism affect Agni too?It was funny to see how he got almost everything wrong.LOL BTW can we know how Agni and Shera met?

since there are sooo many characters in the story and sooo many things left to happen... i wouldnt go into too many details , but yes a few brief mentions would be made that would be good enough (I hopeCry) for everyone to partly understand/partly imagine their history Smile

can't this boys think of anything else I hate it when they proceed towards such things same with that Harsh guy too Dead but 'm so glad to know that Shera is witty!

hmmm though many are irritated with Harsh, (me too.. and i grew to irritate him as i wrote about him  though I wanted to pen him as perfect as possible...LOL funny isnt it? but i guess thats the subtlety of life!!!) Harsh's intentions were not pleasant but nowhere as bad as Agni's. He is genuinely in love with Siya and has asked her if she was happy to be with him...Harsh's faults mainly being his arrogance/show-offism and insentitivity.. which one can barely state are extremely villanious traits... Smile however, no doubt that neither Harsh nor Agni can come anywhere close to Dharam or Veer in gallant behaviour, even if they wanted to act so...  

and Bhimsen! ooo what's he doing in an Aryavrat's chamber! I hope he doesn't frame Dharam and Veer agaisnt him.

many clues were dropped about him too in past episodes.. when dhruv was speaking to sakshi about the revolutionaries misuing their orphanage or when jai/agni and his friends were talking about their war plans.. Smile and how the revolutionaries would also attack as planned... basically BS using agni and agni using BS... Smile

Shramik's temple

The surroundings you've described are so appropriate.The way they show in the serial is more like a workshop than some religious palce.

LOL

And isn't it strange that a step mother should feel some close bond which usually doesn't occur?

hmm close bond with a dash of insecurity i'd say. Tongue

At Niphaud

Your Sia gets new clothes and jewels in every part!

ahem she is a princess.. we have been "un-spoiled" by the sagars LOL

this Harsh is so possesive grr how could he?? how could he just utter and do foolish things?? poor Sia...since Harsh and Sia met I'm waiting to know how they'll break up ...hope I find my answers soon LOL 

yes you would... Tongue

...can I have that shawl parcelled?Blushing

LOL sure hun

The whole scene where she confesses her love for Dharam was so enchanting! I wanted to see my Dharam gazing at her when she said this.Tongue 

LOL Dharam gazing at her? sab aayegaa... aayegaa..

good lord!! Daksha plans to live with Veer!! Shocked that poor chap can't stand her within feets from him & she is supposed to stay together with him for the rest of life!!

yehi ek tension reh gayee thee Veer ke liye.. thank God he didnt overhear their conversations..Tongue

and Sia is very thoughtful.She seems to have understood my Dharam so well! and how will she manage to send that scroll across? that too within time and with her feelings hidden in that!!

hmmmm all your queries should be solved by next part i guess.. Smile

thank you for your comments on the Veer-Sakshi scene..Embarrassed 

His rail of thoughts about the tiff between him & his brother is  touching.Poor thing he must be so hurt.And my Dharam was not cosoled in this part! Unhappy

well.. everything will be solved soon as you might have noticed..

hugely interesting preview! phew so they stick to eahc other once again.I guess now if they recieve Sia's scroll they might hint on something and find out partially the truth about Shera. And they will manage to trick or trap her?? OMG!! I'm standing on my toe nails!!

dont stand on them too long or they might hurt.. LOLthank you to you too hun.. Embarrassed UMMAAA........

Hug

@ hiri

awww thank you too for reading the script and keeping up with it..  Hug sab milke agni ko sabak sikhaayenge tum chintaa mat karo.. 

@ minoo

Cry ........... Me touched and touched and touched

awwww Cry me touched that you are touched..

And this Harsh....... How DARE he mess with Sia??!! How well you pen it all Shraddy....... I was squirming in my seat, seathing with anger and disgust at Harsh and his overtures Angry And this Agni...... he is just like his friend Harsh..... I am glad both the ladies escaped the lusty advances of those deceitful men Clap .....

hmmm though many are irritated with Harsh, (me too.. and i grew to irritate him as i wrote about him  though I wanted to pen him as perfect as possible...LOL funny isnt it? but i guess thats the subtlety of life!!!) Though Harsh's intentions were not pleasant/very noble but nowhere as bad as Agni's. He is genuinely in love with Siya and had asked her if she was happy to be with him...Harsh's faults mainly being his arrogance/show-offism and insentitivity.. which one can barely state are extremely villanious traits... Smile however, no doubt that neither Harsh nor Agni can come anywhere close to Dharam or Veer in gallant behaviour, even if they wanted to act so... Smile 

Hey.........Sia has changed and matured so much....... she is choooooo chweeet Wink Thumbs Up ..... I do hope she is able to get a message across without getting into trouble herself. Ouch Aur phir kuch lovely messages exchange ho....... Sia-Dharam ke beech Day Dreaming

siya is always sweet LOL she always knew the right from the wrong.. and knew to accept her mistakes gracefully.. now she has had some higher realizations in life.. LOL jokes apart.. yes she has understood the true meaning of many ingredients in life i guess.. Smile

Great that Sia finally realized her love for Dharam........ Oh but how will she be able to communicate her feelings to Dharam Ouch Confused ..... I want to lend her my cell Embarrassed ....... She doesn't even know her prince charming has already had the cupid's arrow Tongue I loved how she confided her feelings to her friends....... and their reactionsWink specially Daksha's- I so like her....... plz plz plz no heartbreaks for herTongueEmbarrassed

ROFL for the comment in red.... and thank you for the rest of the comments.. you found the girl's interactions adorable? Embarrassed aww thank you so much.. and how can there be no heartbreaks for daksha unless veer agrees to marry twice Cry

But, but but the trunk which was spotted by Veer and which he was unable to find again when in presence of the royals and the soldiers........ was it hidden by Shera? Does it mean Shera has some sort of pass/access card to go in/out of the place at her sweet will? Because surely not everyone can enter the palace? right? didn't anybody question her presence? ........ probably she gets away with her mesmerizing looks Wink

am so glad you raise such points minoo.. shera had nothing to do with the trunk, she met veer at the cliff which was not far from the palace at the capital.. the trunk was in a construction site at sawai, near the border... all she did was overhear veer mumbling to himself and report accordingly... jai and agni have many corrupt soldiers at the border na.. woh trunk wunk kyun hilaayegi.. bahut chaloo cheez hai

and she has only entered the palace twice.. once openly to return veer's knife (actually to meet veer and dharam and confuse their already muddled headsTongue) and used veer's royal dagger as a token to gain entry... and the other time now with agni.. for which she uses the weapon of a heavy cloak, including her face all covered.. obviously being agni's spy, agni's private soldiers know her na...

Hey is Bhimsen a negative chracter here.?....... Yaaayyyyyy.... make him negative...... I don't like himDead

LOL ok... but many clues were dropped about him too.. when dhruv was speaking to sakshi about the revolutionaries misuing their orphanage or when jai/agni and his friends were talking about their war plans.. Smile and how the revolutionaries would also attack as planned...

Wot an amazing scene between Veer and Sakshi Clap Wot an amazing scene between Pari and Nivriti Cry ... I was so touched........But in place of DV serial wali Pari...... I imagined our Kamlavati (during Someshwar era of PRC) Embarrassed ...........As for Sakshi, I obediently followed the lead given by you........i.e. the same picture.

hee hee thank you so much for your comments on Veer sakshi, pari, nivritti... Embarrassed

Hey.......... this part was the best of all!! Clap

thank you sooooooo much hun.. actually this comment is daunting.. Cryab what if my next part is not as good..

Edited by lashy - 18 May 2008 at 3:18pm
minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged

@ minoo

Cry ........... Me touched and touched and touched

awwww Cry me touched that you are touched..

we r all getting very touchy indeedLOL

And this Harsh....... How DARE he mess with Sia??!! How well you pen it all Shraddy....... I was squirming in my seat, seathing with anger and disgust at Harsh and his overtures Angry And this Agni...... he is just like his friend Harsh..... I am glad both the ladies escaped the lusty advances of those deceitful men Clap .....

hmmm though many are irritated with Harsh, (me too.. and i grew to irritate him as i wrote about him  though I wanted to pen him as perfect as possible...LOL funny isnt it? but i guess thats the subtlety of life!!!) Though Harsh's intentions were not pleasant/very noble but nowhere as bad as Agni's. He is genuinely in love with Siya and had asked her if she was happy to be with him...Harsh's faults mainly being his arrogance/show-offism and insentitivity.. which one can barely state are extremely villanious traits... Smile however, no doubt that neither Harsh nor Agni can come anywhere close to Dharam or Veer in gallant behaviour, even if they wanted to act so... Smile 

well ......... Shraddy I'll still like to believe that Harsh is enamoured by Sia and her beauty........ love? No........If he was, he'll make sure he approaches with cautionConfused

Hey.........Sia has changed and matured so much....... she is choooooo chweeet Wink Thumbs Up ..... I do hope she is able to get a message across without getting into trouble herself. Ouch Aur phir kuch lovely messages exchange ho....... Sia-Dharam ke beech Day Dreaming

siya is always sweet LOL she always knew the right from the wrong.. and knew to accept her mistakes gracefully If my friend Shraddy says it, it has to be trueApprove

.. now she has had some higher realizations in life.. LOL jokes apart.. yes she has understood the true meaning of many ingredients in life i guess.. Smile

Great that Sia finally realized her love for Dharam........ Oh but how will she be able to communicate her feelings to Dharam Ouch Confused ..... I want to lend her my cell Embarrassed ....... She doesn't even know her prince charming has already had the cupid's arrow Tongue I loved how she confided her feelings to her friends....... and their reactionsWink specially Daksha's- I so like her....... plz plz plz no heartbreaks for herTongueEmbarrassed

ROFL for the comment in red.... and thank you for the rest of the comments.. you found the girl's interactions adorable? Embarrassed aww thank you so much.. and how can there be no heartbreaks for daksha unless veer agrees to marry twice Cry...We can find another guy for her naCry

Hey.......... this part was the best of all!! Clap

thank you sooooooo much hun.. actually this comment is daunting.. Cryab what if my next part is not as good.. well if the next part is not as good.......you will have to contend with lesser clapsEvil Smile....... Actually I already told you this was the best part......... which means previous parts weren't as good as this oneEvil SmileEvil Smile...... I'm being meanBig smile

Edited by minnie2308 - 19 May 2008 at 12:22am
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged

@ nima

hi.. thank you so much for your comments... am so glad that you enjoyed... this part it was a bit of a roller coaster ride.. Embarrassed everyone seems to hate agni from the absolute bottom of their hearts.. yes siya has finally realized her love for Dharam.. Embarrassed par dharam realized already loves siya.. ever since he saw her.. even in last part he confessed to he Lord na.. Confused

aww glad you liked Veer-sakshi bit.. and yes veer-shera love story is a whole sagar ... nothing that will happen too quickly.. but i am hoping something dreamy with a touch of realism to it.. Smile

thank you so much.. your comments meant a lot to me Hug

@ kiran

is baar aap bahut late aaye Tongue hee hee.. relieved about shera LOL theek hai.. there will still be some more hatred in store for her.. (dont tell me i didnt warn you) but at the end she will realize na... that transformation should (hopefully) be interesting.. Tongue

as for harsh, i know... i didnt want to make him too bad at all.. but it just goes to show how some subtle points about one person can really make you admire someone (i.e. D & V) and how some subtle points about someone can really make you hate someone (Harsh) Tongue and harsh is not exactly a gentleman... is he? Confused

thank you so much about your comments on nivritti-pari and veer-sakshi.. i try and not make nivritti and sunanda as terrorists.. and pari and sakshi and wailing banshees hee hee.. Embarrassed

i loved sia saying that it was not the value of the gifts but the intentions behind it which make the gift so very precious, she finds dharam shawl given to her to cover herself up more precious than expensive jewellery ClapClapClap

awwww thank you hun Embarrassed

no no dont worry everyone will talk to veer soon... bichaaraa.. Cry... but he will face a few hurdles still.. Confused

seems now rajkumari sia is going to come to dvs rescueSmile

hmmm coming to resuce ka tho nahin pataa.. dont see how it is very plausible for a14th century princess like siya... but she will definitely try her best to help Smile

@ shona

i am so glad your hand is much better now.. Embarrasseddressing coming off on wednesday? good news hun... Clap

ok now u put it that way about shera i guess it was obvious...i shuda got that Embarrassed i'll be waiting to find out more about her-she's sucha sophisticated character...and agni is just so matlabi 

hee hee dont worry.. you have now got the truth about shera.. Embarrassed yes she is verrrrry sophisticated. in fact the most sophisticated charac in sam i think Confused

yup quite alot happened but still wen i got to teh end of the page i was like it ended pretty soon Embarrassed n i was like whens it gonna be saturday agen. this is what i love about Samyukta the best...its very realistic...with Vishvaas i think its filmy n not very realistic but with Samyukta its very believable and realistic and im sure what Sia will do next will be very realistic

hey hey dont dare say anything about viswaas.. aakhir naam hi maine rakhaa thaa.. Tongue everything has got a different set of viewership.. and i think viswaas makes for much more enjoyable reading.. very nice light.. sweet and entertaining.. Smile thats why it has become sooo popular.. you remember when you started.. did you think it would be so well-read.. congo to you gal.. u shouldnt give up writing... ever.. Embarrassed

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged

@ kiran

is baar aap bahut late aaye Tongue hee hee.. relieved about shera LOL theek hai.. there will still be some more hatred in store for her.. (dont tell me i didnt warn you) but at the end she will realize na... that transformation should (hopefully) be interesting.. Tongue...................uff i hope she transforms soon coz otherwise kiran is going to be very angry with herLOLLOL

as for harsh, i know... i didnt want to make him too bad at all.. but it just goes to show how some subtle points about one person can really make you admire someone (i.e. D & V) and how some subtle points about someone can really make you hate someone (Harsh) Tongue and harsh is not exactly a gentleman... is he? Confused

thank you so much about your comments on nivritti-pari and veer-sakshi.. i try and not make nivritti and sunanda as terrorists.. and pari and sakshi and wailing banshees hee hee.. Embarrassed

i loved sia saying that it was not the value of the gifts but the intentions behind it which make the gift so very precious, she finds dharam shawl given to her to cover herself up more precious than expensive jewellery ClapClapClap

awwww thank you hun Embarrassed

no no dont worry everyone will talk to veer soon... bichaaraa.. Cry... but he will face a few hurdles still.. Confused

seems now rajkumari sia is going to come to dvs rescueSmile

hmmm coming to resuce ka tho nahin pataa.. dont see how it is very plausible for a14th century princess like siya... but she will definitely try her best to help Smile.................well when 11thc sanyo cld go to kanuj and delhi and pushkar all on her own 14th c to chalegaLOLLOL

bhuvana3 IF-Rockerz
bhuvana3
bhuvana3

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

I loved this part Shradu.. I myself find it surprising tht I love a chaper tht had zero romance ..LOL

I love every scene.. n every dialogue n every detail..Clap

•  Sia n Shera  Tongueboth of them were in similar situations with the bad boys Agni and Harsh n they tackle them in their own characteristic manner… Sia so vulnerable n innocent   n Shera soo tactful n worldy wise...
  • Aww pooor Sia my doll.. how dare Harsh touches her !Angry Feel like hitting his kuckles with a ruler !! n Agni is more scary than Harsh.. how dare he think abt Shera like tht.. Egoistic male.. cannot take it tht a girl is not interested in his overtures.. I don't think I hate ur Harsh.. Hes a normal guy who thinks hes in love with his fiancee..Confused 
  • n Shera.. my darling.. "You probably meant Radha, Manu, bade baba, baba, chachi… they are all fine…" Her sarcasm Clap Her clever practical mind "When two people already have differences in opinions, disagreements are only a matter of time…all I had to do was get my timing right..." ClapClapClap
  • Loved the comic relief in the form on Daksha ""imagine all of us living under one roof...Siya...Rajkumar Dharam...I...Rajkumar Veer...you can come too Nanda..." LOL n poor hapless Nanda ..
  •  Sia going to sleep snuggled in Dharams shawl is sooo sweet n romantic…" Day Dreaming "What beautiful gift Nanda?" showing them the shawl, she continues "are poems and necklaces more beautiful gifts than this timely shawl...till not so long ago, even I would have thought so...but I have now realized that what matters are true intentions!"  Nice dialogue but I don't agree LOL  true intentions ka achaar dalegi Angry 
  • Thank God ur Sia acts like a proper princess like n sends a message to Dharam.. I was half scared tht she will jump into a buggy like Sanyo n go personally to tell her prince..D'oh
  • The small scene between Veer n his didi was the MOST beautiful one Clap.. Thank u from the bottom of my heart n soul n  being for posting a pic of Sakshi Hug.. I would have thrown up if I had imagined tht crooked nose witch behind Veer on horse backD'oh ( Hey am I risking a nice warning pm here posting this in the MODS topic Wink )LOL

• I some how did not like the mention of Sanyos elopement.. Ouch I think I am the only reader who did not like it so please ignore this but I felt I had to tell u wot I did not like..  Embarrassed 
  •  n please please kill bhimsen off Dead why did tht big oaf come into the dreamland of Sammi ? Ouch
  • Why has Sia degraded to silver jewellery ? Confused n u did not tell me wot color is Veers horse ??

N OMG OMG  ur previewTongue.. I think Smart Veer realizes in next part tht Shera is behind all the misunderstanding n his reaction will be WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW Day DreamingI am looking forward to some nice mirch masala Veer shera scenes in next part

So you had better start working on meeting ur readers exectations !! LOL LOLLOLLOL Ur fault. u raise the bar with every chapter u post..

For ooooooooo Hug

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

@ minzy

arre baba tumhi ne kahaa thaa.. LOL ye ladki kaafi chalu hai she has her feet in both places and plays around.. ab tumhi surprised manner main pooch rahi ho...even in the last part, it ended with that twist only na.. Confusedbut still it gave me a surprsiee! hehe! LOL

itnaa sab pataa hoke bhi how it gave your surprise LOL

thnkuuu Lashyyyy chechhh for describin n clearin myy doubt!!!HugHugnow i get Bhimu n Agni are one Set!LOL Yes! i forgot to mention was really good,making Harsh as medium Sia understood her love for Dharam! Big smile

awwww thank you for your comments and you are welcome for clearing your doubts..

Part i loved was were u bought in the idea of Prithviraj Chauhan n Sanyogita! aww! felt like the old days!

awww i know.. dont remind me of that horrid serial now.. LOLhorrid??....

i meant currently horrid..  

@ spandita

thank you so much for your comments spandy.. i read your comments in that thread too Embarrassed awwww thank you very very much.. heres a big hug to you Hug really made my day.. Embarrassed

american school syllabus? why did you have some bad brushes with their language off late? LOL

@ minoo

well ......... Shraddy I'll still like to believe that Harsh is enamoured by Sia and her beauty........ love? No........If he was, he'll make sure he approaches with cautionConfused

awwww no i know.. i understand.. for Harsh no one comes before himself.. he loves siya after he loves himself.. thats the difference.. but me no making him out to be great at all.. just that he is not as vile as agni. Smile

well if the next part is not as good.......you will have to contend with lesser clapsEvil Smile....... Actually I already told you this was the best part......... which means previous parts weren't as good as this oneEvil SmileEvil Smile...... I'm being meanBig smile

Cry i can see that

Go to top