Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

Samyukta Pt 17 -Siya finds Harsh’s scroll (Page 2)

bunny007 IF-Dazzler
bunny007
bunny007

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
that was great part how dare agni touched ananya's shoulder stupid raajkumar thanz sharaddha di loved all of you ff parts thanx and a biiiiiiiiiggggggg hug for you. Hug

HearthiriHeart

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Cry ........... Me touched and touched and touched

And this Harsh....... How DARE he mess with Sia??!!
How well you pen it all Shraddy....... I was squirming in my seat, seathing with anger and disgust at Harsh and his overtures Angry
Hey.........Sia has changed and matured so much....... she is choooooo chweeet Wink Thumbs Up ..... I do hope she is able to get a message across without getting into trouble herself. Ouch
Aur phir kuch lovely messages exchange ho....... Sia-Dharam ke beech Day Dreaming

And this Agni...... he is just like his friend Harsh..... I am glad both the ladies escaped the lusty advances of those deceitful men Clap ..... But, but but the trunk which was spotted by Veer and which he was unable to find again when in presence of the royals and the soldiers........ was it hidden by Shera? Does it mean Shera has some sort of pass/access card to go in/out of the place at her sweet will? Because surely not everyone can enter the palace? right? didn't anybody question her presence? ........ probably she gets away with her mesmerizing looks Wink

Hey is Bhimsen a negative chracter here.?....... Yaaayyyyyy.... make him negative...... I don't like himDead

Great that Sia finally realized her love for Dharam........ Oh but how will she be able to communicate her feelings to Dharam Ouch Confused ..... I want to lend her my cell Embarrassed ....... She doesn't even know her prince charming has already had the cupid's arrow Tongue I loved how she confided her feelings to her friends....... and their reactionsWink specially Daksha's- I so like her....... plz plz plz no heartbreaks for herTongueEmbarrassed
Wot an amazing scene between Veer and Sakshi Clap

Wot an amazing scene between Pari and Nivriti Cry ... I was so touched........But in place of DV serial wali Pari...... I imagined our Kamlavati (during Someshwar era of PRC) Embarrassed ...........As for Sakshi, I obediently followed the lead given by you........i.e. the same picture.

Hey.......... this part was the best of all!! Clap

Edited by minnie2308 - 17 May 2008 at 2:42pm
nims23 IF-Rockerz
nims23
nims23

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Shradhha amazing,awewsome,fanastic,lovely part Clap
u showed so many colors of emotions. How dare agni touched shera? Angry And wow finally Sia realised her love for Dharam hoping dharam will also realise the same soon Tongue For me the best part is veer-sakshi scene. finally she got a chance to spend some moments with her brother Smile
pls keep writing such a lovely part.waiting for veer shera lovestory Smile
crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

wowo lashy nice update, i am so glad to know that shera was not flirting with agni, it was only angiLOLmuch releived.

I hate this harsh, u just made me realise how we can hate someone when they are being just so perfect, on the surface of it he is the ideal fiancee getting a gift and writing a poem, saying the right words abt missing sia and everything but i guess too much sweet also tastes bitterLOLLOLLOL

i liked nivrti and pari bonding with each other, this nivriti sounds so much better than the one standing hysterically with a knife and threatening sunanda that she was goign to kill off veers real momLOLLOL

i loved sia saying that it was not the value of the gifts but the intentions behind it which make the gift so very precious, she finds dharam shawl given to her to cover herself up more precious than expensive jewellery ClapClapClap

aaaawwwwwwwwww everyone is still not talking to my veer, but no worries he has many realtions out side the mahal to keep him companyLOLLOLlike a sister and i just loved saakshi asking him to call her didi, this scene is just so cute, i liked sagars raki scene too but this one is also very sweet.Smile

seems now rajkumari sia is going to come to dvs rescueSmile

Edited by crazy_kiran - 18 May 2008 at 1:44am
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged

@ shona

awww this time your comments were the first one Hug

how are you and how is your hand now shona? hope the pain has gone.. Smile awww am so glad that you like story.. Embarrassed

hmm shera working for agni came as a big shock to you? but actually i thought it was slightly obvious mujhe pataa nahin thaa sabko itni shock lagegi...LOL....for example she kept misleading the two brothers and giving them opposite advices.. and even if you remember agni had said that he has a spy trailing dharam and veer... it was shera he was referring to.. Smile

and yes Agni just needs/claims and uses her.. such an intelligent girl.. she is.. and as to why she is working for him.. thats the story na.. you will find out in the next 5-6 episodes all about her... Embarrassed oh yes she wouldnt respond to agni.. she is used to such guys.. LOL

again bhimsen.. and agni bhi pehle waale part main mention kiyaa thaa.. you remember when d and v confront the assembly and no one believes them.. and then Agni his friends and jai are discussing in the room whether they should go ahead with their plans.. at that time.. agni's friend asks him "what about the revolutionaries..." and Jai replies "what about them... their attacks will go on as planned..."

yes bhimsen bhi agni si mila hua hai... all for their selfish motives.. Confused

thank you so much for your comments on Nivritti-Pari and Veer-Sakshi scenes.. Embarrassed i was wondering if readers would enjoy them..

actually coming to think of it, i just realised ki ek part main kaafi kuch huaa hai... LOL yes siya coming across the scroll and realizing her feelings was a BIG thing.. awwww thank so much for your comments about all the siya scenes shonaEmbarrassed.. and yes, she is no jhansi ki raniLOL...so i will try and keep her actions as realistic as possible for a 14th century princess... and see what she would do to help the brothers..

and i dislike Harsh too.. as in he is not BAD BAD like agni.. but he is insensitive and slightly arrogant.. he is very proud of himself.. but i guess these are all pretty common qualities that one would have found in princes those days anyway.. Smile

Hug thank you soooo much for your comments they really brightened up my day hun.. am waiting to read all your parts today and comment on them..

@ minzy

Agni's guarded private chamber

Chech!!! My gawwdd!!!wow!! Shera turned out to be playing for Agni...??U made us all beleieve she was helpin the Two boys!! Gosh!!! this thought neva came to my head! Neva at all!!..Musss sayy u have real magic!! WAT A TWIST!!!! I cant believe this! Great one!

arre baba tumhi ne kahaa thaa.. LOL ye ladki kaafi chalu hai she has her feet in both places and plays around.. ab tumhi surprised manner main pooch rahi ho...even in the last part, it ended with that twist only na.. Confused

when agni had mentioned the spy in the bar, that he had set to trail dharam and veer it was shera.. Smile as for her, i dont want to show that a girl has to do weightlifting and always fume and be angry to be strong.. she can be silently very strong too..

But,i am glad Shera is always keepin a distance with Agni.hehe.This Agni too even he is reallyy matlabi!

he is very matlabi no doubt Wink

i didnt quite get Bhimsen part! Why is hemeetin Agni?

again bhimsen.. and agni bhi pehle waale part main mention kiyaa thaa.. you remember when d and v confront the assembly and no one believes them.. and then Agni his friends and jai are discussing in the room whether they should go ahead with their plans.. at that time.. agni's friend asks him "what about the revolutionaries..." and Jai replies "what about them... their attacks will go on as planned..."

yes bhimsen bhi agni si mila hua hai... all for their selfish motives.. Confused agni is using the revolutionaries and revolutionaries are using Agni..

thank you for your comments on Nivritti and Pari Embarrassed and on the Veer and Sakshi scene.. Smile

Royal guest chamber

Wow! Sia is a Girl!

ab iskaa kyaa matlab huaa minzy LOL tumhe doubt thaa?

Cant wait for her trusted sevak to take the message to Dharam!I hate this over possessive Harsh! ooofff!! Good thing he got hurt!

yes Harsh is being mean.. he is basically an arrogant lad.. he is not as bad as Agni et al.. but he is no where in the same plane as D or V.. Smile but what i wanted to show was how siya slowly understands what she feels for D... and slowly realizes what is actually important Dharam's immaterial care or Harsh materialistic approach.. she is also a teenager afterall and i think she learnt a few valuable lessons in the past few days or so.. Embarrassed

Part i loved was were u bought in the idea of Prithviraj Chauhan n Sanyogita! aww! felt like the old days!

awww i know.. dont remind me of that horrid serial now.. LOL

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@ shona

awww this time your comments were the first one Hug

yup...last week i was busy n didnt have time to comment but this week im first!

how are you and how is your hand now shona? hope the pain has gone.. Smilemy hand is much better-dressing coming of on wednesday Dancing awww am so glad that you like story.. Embarrassed

i love the story more than the show sometimes!

hmm shera working for agni came as a big shock to you? but actually i thought it was slightly obvious mujhe pataa nahin thaa sabko itni shock lagegi...LOL....for example she kept misleading the two brothers and giving them opposite advices.. and even if you remember agni had said that he has a spy trailing dharam and veer... it was shera he was referring to.. Smile

ok now u put it that way i guess it was obvious...i shuda got that Embarrassed

and yes Agni just needs/claims and uses her.. such an intelligent girl.. she is.. and as to why she is working for him.. thats the story na.. you will find out in the next 5-6 episodes all about her... Embarrassedi'll be waiting to find out more about her-she's sucha sophisticated character...and agni is just so matlabioh yes she wouldnt respond to agni.. she is used to such guys.. LOL

yup she probably meets so many guys like that LOL

oh yh im remember now...wow where do u bring such twists n turns from

yes bhimsen bhi agni si mila hua hai... all for their selfish motives.. Confusedyh i guess he also wants his motives to be completedthank you so much for your comments on Nivritti-Pari and Veer-Sakshi scenes.. Embarrassedi was wondering if readers would enjoy them..

they were wonderful n plz continue adding such scenes in future too...i think readers like tham too

actually coming to think of it, i just realised ki ek part main kaafi kuch huaa hai... LOLyup quite alot happened but still wen i got to teh end of the page i was like it ended pretty soon Embarrassed n i was like whens it gonna be saturday agenyes siya coming across the scroll and realizing her feelings was a BIG thing.. awwww thank so much for your comments about all the siya scenes shonaEmbarrassed.. and yes, she is no jhansi ki raniLOL...so i will try and keep her actions as realistic as possible for a 14th century princess... and see what she would do to help the brothers..

this is what i love about Samyukta the best...its very realistic...with Vishvaas i think its filmy n not very realistic but with Samyukta its very believable and realistic and im sure what Sia will do next will be very realistic

and i dislike Harsh too.. as in he is not BAD BAD like agni.. but he is insensitive and slightly arrogant.. he is very proud of himself.. but i guess these are all pretty common qualities that one would have found in princes those days anyway.. Smile

yh he isnt evil but he is proud n arrogant

Hugthank you soooo much for your comments they really brightened up my day hun..reading Sam made my saturday am waiting to read all your parts today and comment on them..will wait for ur comments...hope u like it

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@ minzy

Agni's guarded private chamber

Chech!!! My gawwdd!!!wow!! Shera turned out to be playing for Agni...??U made us all beleieve she was helpin the Two boys!! Gosh!!! this thought neva came to my head! Neva at all!!..Musss sayy u have real magic!! WAT A TWIST!!!! I cant believe this! Great one!

arre baba tumhi ne kahaa thaa.. LOL ye ladki kaafi chalu hai she has her feet in both places and plays around.. ab tumhi surprised manner main pooch rahi ho...even in the last part, it ended with that twist only na.. Confusednut still it gave me a surprsiee! hehe! LOL

when agni had mentioned the spy in the bar, that he had set to trail dharam and veer it was shera.. Smile as for her, i dont want to show that a girl has to do weightlifting and always fume and be angry to be strong.. she can be silently very strong too..awww!!! Tats wat i want!....Big smile

But,i am glad Shera is always keepin a distance with Agni.hehe.This Agni too even he is reallyy matlabi!

he is very matlabi no doubt Winkhaha!!!...LOL

i didnt quite get Bhimsen part! Why is hemeetin Agni?

yes bhimsen bhi agni si mila hua hai... all for their selfish motives.. Confused agni is using the revolutionaries and revolutionaries are using Agni..thnkuuu Lashyyyy chechhh for describin n clearin myy doubt!!!HugHugnow i get Bhimu n Agni are one Set!LOL

thank you for your comments on Nivritti and Pari Embarrassed and on the Veer and Sakshi scene.. Smile

Royal guest chamber

Wow! Sia is a Girl!

ab iskaa kyaa matlab huaa minzy LOL tumhe doubt thaa?I was jusss tellin she reallyy has qualities of a girl! LOL

Cant wait for her trusted sevak to take the message to Dharam!I hate this over possessive Harsh! ooofff!! Good thing he got hurt!

yes Harsh is being mean.. he is basically an arrogant lad.. he is not as bad as Agni et al.. but he is no where in the same plane as D or V.. Smile but what i wanted to show was how siya slowly understands what she feels for D... and slowly realizes what is actually important Dharam's immaterial care or Harsh materialistic approach.. she is also a teenager afterall and i think she learnt a few valuable lessons in the past few days or so.. EmbarrassedYes! i forgot to mention tat! Tat was really good,making Harsh as medium Sia understood her love for Dharam! Big smile

Part i loved was were u bought in the idea of Prithviraj Chauhan n Sanyogita! aww! felt like the old days!

awww i know.. dont remind me of that horrid serial now.. LOLhorrid??....Ermm

Me in pink!Tongue
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged

@ sonu

awww main tho soch rahi thee ki aap kahaan par ho.. Embarrassed 

am glad you liked the story and the way its progressing.. Hug yes agni is an out and right villain.. cant think straight, can he?

bhimsen was always negative character.. remember in the earlier episodes when dhruv talks to sakshi.. he complains about the revolutionaries.. and says that they are extremists and want to destroy the whole aryavrat clan.. and they are misusing the orphanage for their plans.. Smile

awww am so glad that you liked the sakshi-veer-pari scenes.. i was wondering if people would accept the "didi" part well.. but then i guess that was the most plausible way for veer to adress sakshi.. it was also to show that veer was different from the remaining aryavrats.. Smile

Hug here's a big hug to you and love you too..

@ reena

hee hee i can see that you are pretty much in dreamland.. LOL 

all your comments that made me go awwww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

This part is so full of surprises ClapClapClapas I did not even realise that sia is going to realise her feelings for dharam

yes i didnt want to mention it in the heading or as part of the preview.. soch li ki let readers find out. Embarrassed

Awwwww she may  be at the guest chamber but her mind is thinking about dharam. awww siya is so  brave so worried about both rajkumar dharam and veer and protective of them  Smile siya  is a clever girl as she wants to see if dharam has understood her message and to know how he feels about her. Siya dharam may be silent but he is very romantic Embarrassed He will not even mind your singing and cooking. LOL

aww I feel for siya as she feels so uncomfortable Cry when harsh is holding her face. Me personally feel like jinxing harshLOL

Awww I want to go and hug siya.  CryHugHug So romantic that the minute she wraps the shawl around her she feels comforted as if she is being hugged by dharam and remembers his words Heart wow, me dancing hereDancingthat siya has realised her feelings for dharam. Its true when they say that someone's absence makes you realise their worth. I don't like harsh after what he tried to do to siya but I am glad that because of him siya has realised that the prince of her dreams is dharamDay Dreaming

all your comments that made me go LOL

anger at that baboon agni and harsh AngryAngryGood for shera, this agni is too much, get your hand off her shoulders. rude way he says meera, seeta and geeta like he is not bothered and care about her tribe. Angrywhat I or my friends haven't succeeded in doing in so many years, you managed to achieve in just a few days!"  that's because she is intelligent, beautiful and charming whereas you are not LOLLOL agni gaze as much as you want to or praise or compliment shera but remember that she is one lethal weapon that can only be handled by veer. Now I really want to beat agni, how dare he think that he will destroy shera's pride, I feel like getting a danda and beating him. AngryAngry he just wants to claim that shera belongs to him like a property. AngryMe want to see his face the day he sees veer and shera together.

Awww siya just read it and as long as you put it back I am sure harsh wont notice LOLthat bewaqoof harsh does not notice anything but the necklace on her. Angry Siya is not sad because you are leaving, this guy is so disillusioned LOL. nope she does not feel the same way about you but since is a princess she cannot say that aloud so I said it on her behalf. LOL siya feels so uncomfortable the minute harsh mentions wife. Cry

loool  I knew daksha had a motive for liking dharam, no wonder she is so happy she just wants to go and see veer. ROFLBechara veer should just start running now because if daksha comes to aryanagar than veer kya haal hoga ROFLROFL daksha was just hoping for this idea, and from the way she is supporting siya it looks like she already has her belongings packed to see veer. ROFLROFLThen she tells nanda to come as well like nanda needs her permission, has she asked siya on what she would like to do. ROFL

all your comments that made me go Clap Smile

I like the way shera corrected him. Smileshera knows how matlabi agni is and me like her response. Smile

awwwww nivritti understands how pari's feels as she has lost her son. I am so glad that you have showed a scene like this because it shows the motherly bond both of them have with veer. SmileClap Me so want to see these scenes in Dharam veer than what the sagars are showing. CryCry

wow nice jewellery, but nothing compared to dharam's gentle manners, honesty and loyalty Smile 

awww he is meeting his sister and I must say she looks so beautiful, calm and strongClapClap.  The picture is amazing Smile awww so sweet of veer to help his sister, he can be very helpful and nice when he does not lose his temper. Clap awww so nice to see  brother and sister together, sakshi must be so happy that she is spending some time with her  brotherSmile I like how veer says that he has no problem riding with shramiks and does not care about anything. Such a lovely scene of a brother helping his sister. yey he is going to call her didi, sakshi must be feeling so happy that her brother will be calling her didi.

Reens thanx so much for  HugHug your lambaaa lovely comments.. love you so much..

Edited by lashy - 18 May 2008 at 8:45am

Go to top