Samyukta Pt 17 -Siya finds Harsh’s scroll

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

OSR Samyukta PART 17 - Siya finds Harsh's scroll from Agni...

Recap - Siya finds herself unable to relate to Harsh's tall claims and thinks of Dharam all the time. In a bid to prove their innocence, Veer goes against the official decree and his promise to Dharam to investigate. However, his efforts remain futile and he incurs the wrath of everyone. Shera's truth is revealed when she arrives at Agni's room, who professes his love to her.

Links to previous episodes and preview to part 18 in following post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Palace of Aryanagar – Agni's guarded private chamber

Palace of Aryanagar – Agni's guarded private chamber

Shera acknowledges his heartfelt confessions with a welcome captivating smile and then charmingly removes his hands from her dainty shoulders. 

Walking around to closely scrutinize her; he asks her with an air of authority, feigning concern "So how is everyone in your tribe? Baba, Tasha, Radha, Meera, Seeta, Geeta…"

Smiling silently at his cynicism; she replies to his superficial formalities by correcting him politely "You probably meant Radha, Manu, bade baba, baba, chachi… they are all fine…"

Standing in front of her; Agni folds his hands and frowns deeply, as he recounts their success "I can't believe that being a mere tribal girl, you are so capable and intelligent... that's why I admire you...you planned the entire misunderstanding so carefully...what I or my friends haven't succeeded in doing in so many years, you managed to achieve in just a few days!"  

Cognizant that his unusually exquisite praises were a direct result of the success in his plans, Shera shrugs her shoulder nonchalantly and replies "When two people already have differences in opinions, disagreements are only a matter of time…all I had to do was get my timing right..."

Gazing into her beautiful eyes; the yearning prince comes very close to the confident girl, as he addresses her "Even though Dharam and Veer have managed to find out some of my plans; I am confident that I will taste success, as long as I have capable spies like you on my side!"

Vigilant of the lust in his eyes and his physical proximity, she tactfully slips away from his presence to take slow steps through the sunny royal chamber towards her cloak. Bending down to pick the large cloak from the ground, she gives him a pleasant reply "I am sure you will be successful Rajkumar Agni...I finished what I had come to do...I have reported to you...you can summon me if any other work needs to be done..."

Watching her casually wrap the cloak around herself; he is about to comment on her appearance, but aware of his intentions, she curtly interrupts him "Shall I leave now, your highness?"

Annoyed by her constant defiance at his overtures; Agni mentally strives to nurse his hurt ego "I despise having to repeatedly put up with the pride and lack of gratitude of a lowly tribal...I give you so much leverage just because you have something in you...something that I've never seen in the numerous other girls I've met before...once I finish dealing with Aryanagar, I'll make sure I destroy your pride and self-respect too..."

Reading the train of thoughts from his fierce eyes as she covers up her face; she once again requests for him to grant her bid to leave. Finally receiving his approval in the form of a rude nod, Shera makes a humble bow and proceeds to exit her master's room.

Just as she prods open the humongous wooden door, she becomes momentarily surprised to find herself coming to face with a hefty soldier. She bows to the man and then continues to proceed towards the palace hallway, following which, the anxious guard enters Agni's room and closes the door behind him. Noticing Agni grimly staring outside his magnificent window; he approaches the volatile royal with caution and hesitantly whispers something into his ears. Taking a while to respond; Agni lets out an annoyed sigh and then nods his head affirmatively.

A short while after the loyal soldier leaves the chamber to carry out his orders; a well-built male donning a simple coloured cotton tunic and turban enters the enticing chamber with mighty strides. Tersely greeting the sly royal; the man stands with a sceptical expression, as he awaits a reaction from Agni.

Hiding his aggravation; Agni turns around with a treacherous smile and addresses the disguised Shramik happily "Welcome Bhimsen...welcome...I was looking forward to meet you..."

Aryanagar – Shramik temple of the local deities

Giving her soldiers a brief order to remain outside, Nivritti shields her face from the hot sun with her dazzling white veil and places her dainty fair feet into the muddy grounds of the busy temple, followed by Sunanda. Religious Chants resound through the enclosure in rhythm to clangs of the temple bell and sweet melodious tunes of Bhajans. Surprised to see a royal Aryavrat at their humble shrines, the Shramiks shove each other in order to allow the queen to proceed through. Carefully scanning the faces of numerous confused devotees; Nivritti manoeuvres herself through the crowd, till her glance falls upon a pious lady sitting in front of a small shrine and singing to herself.

Rendering euphonic tunes with her melodious voice; the lady remains oblivious, as the queen patiently waits beside her to finish her devoted Bhajans. Eventually opening her eyes; the woman becomes shocked to spot the queen next to her and worriedly stands up with folded palms. After flashing Nivritti a nervous smile, she scampers around to fetch a rolled bamboo mat and a mud container of water. Unsure of whether her offers would be accepted; the lady spreads the mat in a quiet shaded corner, requesting Nivritti to take a seat and then hands her the water to drink. Gracefully accepting her service; Nivritti rests on the mat, as she sips on the cool water and then asks the lady to take a seat. Watching Sunanda observing her closely, the apprehensive Shramik woman gradually sits in front of the queen.

Nivritti starts a conversation by asking her in a pleasant tone "What may I call you...dear lady?"

The shramik woman smiles and answers in a low tone "Oh! Rani…my name is Pari…"

Surveying the fear in the lady's eyes, Nivritti compliments her in a bid to calm her "Pari…your voice is an angelic as your name…" briefly pausing to acknowledge the lady's grateful smile, Nivritti adds "I came to meet you here because I wanted to thank you for the idol that you brought us the other day…I also wanted to apologize for what happened…"

Touched by the gesture; Pari's eyes well up in tears, as she replies "Rani… how kind of you to have come here all the way just to thank me…if you had called for me, I would have come to the palace to meet you…"

Nivritti nods her head and answers "I know I could have summoned you Pari, but..." she pauses for a while, before continuing sadly "Actually on that day...you mentioned that you had lost your son…I...I...noticed you quietly observing Veer...Rajkumar Veer ...my son..." she slowly admits aloud "It felt strange...actually...thinking of your situation, I felt pained...I have been wanting to come and meet you personally ever since..."

Pari smiles reassuringly at her own son's mother; comprehending the strange irony and the silent power of what had drawn Nivritti to meet her. As the two ladies warm to each other making cheerful conversations, they immensely enjoy the experience and the many lovely moments shared for the first time on that fateful day in the Shramik temple. 

Palace of Niphaud – Royal guest chamber

The proud parents watch with bated breath, as their nervous daughter holds her shimmering turquoise veil and completes the formalities by paying her respect to the pleased king and queen of Chatarpur, before their departure. As she touches their feet, Siya tucks the loose locks of her hair behind her radiant silver earrings and then smiles softly at Maharani Vaidehi, who affectionately blesses the enthralling princess. Acknowledging their elation over the formal announcements of the alliance between the two families; the overjoyed queens hug each other lovingly, while the two kings briefly exchange pleasant informal parting wishes. A brief while later; the Niphaudi royals followed by their train of maids, accompany their newfound relations outside the royal guest chamber to bid them a befitting splendorous farewell from Niphaud.

Complying with her mother's instructions, Siya obediently stays back in the room for Harsh to arrive and wish him a formal adieu. Standing in the guest chamber; Siya scans the empty room swiftly, saddened by the memories it brought back of her hilarious encounters with Dharam. Trying to distract herself; she looks at Harsh's personal belongings at the far corner of the room and sighs to herself, wondering about the whereabouts of the prince. Walking past the large baronial poster bed, she suddenly spots an open red scroll hidden within the folds of the silk sheets. Considering ethics, she avoids looking at the message in the scroll and then walks past to examine her face for a few moments in the gilded mirror. She resumes pacing around the beautiful chamber, impatiently twiddling her fingers; until on one occasion she again passes the scroll and comes across the word Aryanagar in the body of its message. Pondering anxiously on the friendly relationship between the prince of Chatarpur and the cousin that Dharam had mentioned in a negative light, Siya debates for a while if she should read the personal scroll. Finally giving in to her curiosity, she opens the scroll carefully and gives the message a quick browse bearing in mind that prince could arrive at any moment.

"Harsh…Hope you are well….the looming war in Aryanagar will proceed as previously discussed…I have enclosed confirmations for the military placements that should help with Chatarpur's surprise attack…my cousins Dharam and Veer have come to know about the war, but luckily all their efforts have been disproved…all plans will go ahead as charted...Agni..."

Alarmed at having come across such an important political message about a surprise attack by Chatarpur and how it was connected to people she cared for; Siya stands speechless, not knowing how to react. Abruptly stirred from her thoughts by the sound of rapid footsteps outside the room, she immediately places the scroll back into the folds of the silk sheets and hastily treads towards the couch in the centre of the chamber.

No sooner than he enters the room; Harsh spots Siya patiently waiting for him and paces towards her with a remorseful smile. The proud prince brings forth a large velvet box in front of the princess, as he begins to addresses her "I apologize for the delay…I was, however; delayed for a reason…I know my parents have brought you exquisite gifts aplenty… but...I wanted to personally gift you something before I left...I had ordered for this to be made specially for you..."

As the sinister message in the scroll continues to race pass her troubled mind, Siya strives to concentrate on Harsh's statements. Surveying her blank expression; he opens the flat box to reveal a sparkling gold necklace embellished in stunning patterns with all the nine precious gems known to man. Momentarily taken aback by the most beautiful piece of jewellery she had ever laid her eyes on; Siya hesitantly removes it from its holder and steps in front of the large intricate mirror to appreciate its craftsmanship on her. However; as soon as she sees her reflection sporting Harsh's gift, a feeling of angst shrouds her blank visage. Failing to detect her uneasiness; he walks behind her and peeps into the mirror, admiring his enticing necklace on her.

The delighted Harsh slowly musters his courage and whispers his desires to her "I will miss you terribly...after I leave...I am waiting for the day when you will become mine...my wife..."

The very moment that she hears the word wife uttered by him; a feeling of inexplicable discomfort overcomes her and she removes the necklace to slip it back into its holder. Standing closely behind her, the prince marvels at their joint reflection in the mirror and confesses aloud "Rajkumari Siya...we have become so close to each other in the past three days...do you also feel the same way about us, as I do..."

Anxious of his presence behind her; the pale girl stares back at his face in the mirror quietly, while Harsh perceives her silence to be sadness at the thought of his departure. He puts his hands protectively on her shoulders and turns her around to make her face him.

Appalled by the sudden touch of his skin on hers, the disturbed princess tries to think of numerous reasons to relieve herself from his grasp. Unmindful of the nervousness in her eyes; he continues to profess his longing for her, as he holds her apprehensive face tenderly "Siya...I am waiting for the moment when you would come home as my wife...when I would be able to look into your eyes forever...when I would be able to hold you like this..."

Agonized by the unanticipated forward nature in his fondness, the meek princess tries to wriggle herself away from his firm grip and rebels politely "No...No...Rajkumar Harsh ...please don't... no...I should leave now...I mean...you should leave now...everyone is waiting for you..."

Thoroughly blinded by her beauty; he fails to recognize her pleas or forego his manly hold on her and gradually comes very close to her alarmed face and lips, in a moment of fuelled passion. Unable to accept his approach any longer, the shocked princess forcefully frees herself from his clutch and shoves him away, causing Harsh to unexpectedly hurt himself against the edge of a wooden table.

As the princess exclaims in horror at the unfortunate incident, Harsh responds to her actions in an irritated fashion "What are you doing? Why do you treat me so coldly? We are about to be engaged and married...you are to be mine forever... I had asked you if you were happy to be with me and you replied positively..."

Not knowing what to make of the distress and hurt she felt by his reproach, the exasperated princess tries to hold back her tears and barely stutters a reply "Rajkumar Harsh...I apologize... but...I...I am not in a state to accept this nature of affection or closeness from you...I shall take your leave now...we will talk later..."

Clasping her shivering fingers; she desperately escapes from his room, leaving the confounded prince and his exquisite gifts behind. Incognizant to the confused emotions on the faces of her friends and maids through the long hallways; Siya frantically makes her way back to her homely chamber. The shaken girl forcefully shuts the massive door behind her, as she tries to cope with the overwhelming sensation of her sanctity being violated. Profusely sobbing in agony; she looks around the room in a despairing bid to comfort herself from the grievous feeling of having been taken advantage of. As soon as she spots her large rosewood chest at a far corner in the bright bedroom, she dashes towards it and hurriedly digs through the neatly stacked clothes within.

Eventually she comes across Dharam's soft shawl that had been given to Nanda to shield the princess from the chilly winds, a few mornings ago. Gaping at the shawl for a few moments; she whips it open to wrap it around herself. Unable to comprehend the instant calming effect it had on her; the dazed girl wipes her tears and slowly approaches her bed. In spite of lying on the luxuriant silk sheets; Siya strangely experiences greater bliss being tightly huddled within a simple cotton cloth. Feeling as though she were enveloped within Dharam's comforting hug, she recalls his words "Trust me...you will meet your prince...you will still have many beautiful moments with him..."

After a while, the ornate iron door of her chamber slowly creaks open and her friends peep in to notice the sleeping silhouette of the princess on her plush bed. The puzzled girls approach Siya quietly and tap the princess to enquire "What happened Siya...why are you sleeping at this time of the day? The Chatarpur family have left...but, Rajkumar Harsh seemed slightly upset...we heard that he gifted you a beautiful necklace..."

Turning around to face her perplexed friends standing beside her, the calmer Siya dreamily stretches and smiles in reply "What beautiful gift Nanda?" showing them the shawl, she continues "Are poems and necklaces more beautiful gifts than this timely shawl...till not so long ago, even I would have thought so...but I have now realized that what matters are true intentions!"

Daksha and Nanda stare at each other with deep frowns; while the princess sits up chirpily and persists with her philosophical explanations "Unfortunately, I have perceived someone's worth only in his absence..." she pauses to fiddle with the strands of her hair "but then, I have to thank the Aryanagar crisis, for giving me the chance to meet wonderful people like Rajkumar Dharam and Rajkumar Veer...I have to thank Rajkumar Harsh for approaching me with his proposal...if not, I would never have understood how deep my feelings for Rajkumar Dharam actually are..."

Observing the growing anxiety on her friend's faces; Siya blushes and confirms their doubts with closed eyes "Nanda...Daksha... I... think I'm in love...in love with Rajkumar Dharam!"

Listening to Siya's revelation; Nanda closes her mouth in panic, while the ecstatic Daksha screams loudly "At last! Siya...you have just stated the obvious...I was hoping when you would confess...finally something exciting to occur within this boring palace...Rajkumar Dharam is an absolute gem..." she winks and continues "he has to be...after all...he is Rajkumar Veer's brother!"

The terrified Nanda interrupts their excited exchanges "Stop it! Siya...what are you saying? What happened to you? How...w...when did all this happen? Your engagement with Rajkumar Harsh has been fixed...how would you tell everyone about this...what about your mother...father..."

Unruffled by Nanda's questions, the placid girl answers with a soft smile "I don't know Nanda...I don't even know what Rajkumar Dharam feels for me...but I can't imagine becoming anyone else's...how could I, when the only person I think of, I see or feel...is Rajkumar Dharam..."

Siya goes on to justify in detail all the experiences she faced ever since the departure of the Aryanagar prince and the arrival of Rajkumar Harsh, including her recent shameful brush with the prince of Chatarpur.

As her speechless friends endeavour to slowly recover from the shock of Siya's unforeseen disclosures, Nanda holds her face in repugnance and questions Siya "Siya...you seem s...so...so... determined...if you face opposition...are you also planning to run away like the princess of Karnauk...like Sanyogita did with Maharaj Prithviraj Chauhan about 300 years ago?"

Not paying heed to Nanda's fears; Daksha's eyes light up, as she speaks "What a brilliant idea Nanda! I will be there to support Siya always..." she pauses to add ethereally "Imagine all of us living under one roof...Siya...Rajkumar Dharam...I...Rajkumar Veer...you can come too Nanda..."

Giggling at her friend's suggestions, Siya coyly shakes her head in reply "Not Karnauk, its Sanyogita of Kannauj...and no...I am not going anywhere...if I have understood the princes of Aryanagar well, they would never appreciate it. Besides, I don't want to bring shame upon anyone. I will have to face my mother...Rajkumar Harsh...everyone...if that's what my fate has in store for me..." the princess suddenly shouts in terror, as she remembers the daunting scroll "Oh Lord! I...I... forgot ...I need to send an urgent message to Rajkumar Dharam through a trusted messenger...it has to reach him by tonight...I read a scroll in Rajkumar Harsh's room...Chatarpur also seems to be involved with Gadhwar..." she pauses slowly "I thought Rajkumar Harsh was a noble person...I didn't expect him to team up with an evil cousin for a secret invasion!"

Daksha stands astounded while Nanda holds Siya's hand and starts stuttering vehemently "Siya...what are you talking about...you are crossing your limits here... don't take such a risk with political messages...if someone finds out you will be in grave trouble..."

She gently taps her friend's hand and assures her "I know I am doing something very risky Nanda ...but I need to inform Rajkumar Dharam...knowing about all this, I can't be a mute spectator...if something happened to him or to Rajkumar Veer during the war, how would I be able to forgive myself...if the war was fair, I would not have interfered... but this is a deceitful attack..." she pauses for a while and then sighs aloud "I am taking such a big step without even knowing what Rajkumar Dharam feels about me...whether he has ever had second thoughts about me...probably I am just being foolish...but then...the least I could do is try and find out...can't I?"

Daksha screams in astonishment "Siya...why don't you pen your heart's feelings in your message to him? You would be able to fulfil your duty and unveil the truth too..."

Deliberating for a short while, Siya reveals with a tranquil smile "No...I will not divulge my feelings...but I will drop him a hint...let's see what the silent prince has to say to my message..."

Aryanagar - A short distance from the border regiments

Unmindful of the scorching heat; Veer trots on his fair steed, as he strays far away from the bustling retinues of uniformed soldiers and the border defences to seek momentary solitude. He continues his unsuccessful attempts at fending the recent aggravating growing differences with his brother from affecting him, while he unwittingly grumbles to himself "It's been an entire day since the incident at the construction site...but everyone still chooses to remain furious with me...and Dharam...you avoid me too...when all I did was to try and clear our names...if you can put on an act as though you are busy with your handful of placements at the border...I am capable of treating you the same way too...if you don't need me, I don't need you...I can take charge of my small regiment...if you want to fight the war alone, so be it!"

Persisting with his aimless journey for a while; Veer tries to distract himself by studying the bleak natural scenery of brown shrubs and dusty deserted paths around him till he sees the distant contour of a lady walking alone, some distance away. As his horse continues to march, he envisages the young lady effortlessly carrying her heavy basket, while she simultaneously shields herself from the sun with her blue veil.

Suddenly becoming aware of the fact that there was someone behind her, the startled lady turns around to notice the prince riding towards her direction. Her veil slips from her hand to reveal a surprised pair of pretty eyes on the unexpected yet welcome coincidence of her brother's presence near the forest border. Trotting close to the comely young lady, Veer watches her familiar face for a few moments and then asks her kindly "Have I met you somewhere?"

Balancing her basket against her waist, she replies with a pleasant smile "Rajkumar Veer...we met at the prayer festival at the palace grounds in Aryanagar few days ago......I was with my mother..."

Slowly recollecting how the Shramik pair had helped him when he had fallen amidst the crowd in the festival, a smile finally appears on Veer's distressed face and he extends her his help "You are carrying such a heavy basket in this hot noon...all alone...would you like me to assist you?"

Surged by emotions of joy on the cherishable occasion of her princely brother offering her help, Sakshi puts up a strong fight against her temptations and refuses his offer meekly "Thank you so much for your kind help Rajkumar...however, I should proceed...I am used to this... if someone sees you riding with a Shramik...I could...I mean w...we could get into trouble..."

As he begins to gallop away, the lonely prince faces an incomprehensible sense of attachment to her and feeling odd about leaving her behind alone; turns around to ask her again "I am not the kind of person to have qualms about riding with Shramiks...and who would dare to say anything to me...or to you...don't worry" he pauses "I can drop you at your destination...is it far away?"

Her destination being a guarded secret, Sakshi initially debates against allowing the Aryavrat Veer from accompanying her to the orphanage. However, looking at the alluring frown on her younger brother's face, Sakshi feels compelled to trust him. Recollecting that Dhruv had already mentioned the orphanage to the princes of Aryanagar, she finally gives in to her sweetly selfish motive of wanting to spend some rare moments with Veer and gives him a slow positive smile.

Seeing the approval on her homely face, Veer takes the bamboo basket from her and then majestically helps her mount his faithful animal. After ensuring that she was comfortably seated behind him, he hands the bamboo basket back to her and then nudges the horse to canter it.

Realizing that she might not be used to travelling horseback, he volunteers further support to allay her nervousness "Don't be afraid...if I ride fast, you may hold my shoulder for support."

Listening to the words of her brave little sibling, the proud sister lovingly puts forth her hand on his shoulder, imagining all the while what their mother's reaction would have been, had she seen this beautiful sight. As he begins to steer his horse through the dry forest following the directions provided by the lady, Veer asks her "What is your name...do you live in Aryanagar...?"

The gladdened lady smiles to herself and gives him a polite reply "Rajkumar...my name is Sakshi."

Briefly musing on why the name sounded familiar to him, he inquires "So what are you doing alone...near the forest…S...Sakshi...ji..."

Sakshi interrupts him perkily "Rajkumar Veer...please call me didi..." realizing her folly, she abruptly closes her mouth in fright and rectifies her tone "I...I...meant to ask if it was all right for y...you to call me didi?"

He smiles with a slight shrug of his shoulder and agrees "Why not?"

They continue chatting all along their ride through the increasingly denser and pleasantly greener forest scenery, until Veer experiences a slow flash of realization when he begins to hear the gradual raucous noise and faint cackles of jubilant children from a distance.

Ciao till next Saturday

Edited by lashy - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

A historical tale...of brotherhood…of love...and of ideals

I have dedicated this story to the name Samyukta which signifies togetherness, unison and interdependance. This story is set in 13th century Northern India. It is a story of two cousin brothers - one royal, the son of the ruling monarch (Dharam) and other one brought up as a royal (Veer). The story is no doubt about the trials and tribulations that the brothers face, about their ideals, their relationships and their circumstances - However, the underlying message of the story being that unity is victory!

Hence named - Samyukta of Dharam and Veer

Preview to Part 18 (Dialogues subject to change)😛

"...I think I was hurt that you broke your promise to me...and lied to me to do something behind my back...which you never have in the past..." Dharam requests Veer pleadingly "please forgive me!"

The frown on Veer's brow fades, as he pats Dharam's hand with a comforting smile "It's all right Dharam...I apologize too...for having spoken rudely to you during all our disagreements..." he pauses to think to himself "As it is, I was infuriated with Agni and Jai mama...to top it all the horrible attitude that the nobles were showing you during the assembly made my blood boil...I could have killed everyone with my bare hands on that day...additionally...that girl advised me to follow my heart and help you by clearing our name...so I just did what I thought was right without thinking of the consequences..."

Standing with his hands behind his back, the majestic Dharam sighs and questions his brother "What girl Veer?"

Picking up the sword from the simple wooden chair in the dark tent, Veer nods his head casually in reply "Oh! That girl...that tribal girl... you remember...she travelled back with us from Sawai..." he shrugs his shoulders "We met again by chance yesterday morning and she supported all my decisions... she tried to make me realize how embarrassed you would be by what happened at the assembly...so I decided to come to Sawai and to the site to investigate after that...but Jai mama managed to outwit and frame me this time too..." he then folds his hands and asks his brother, pretending to be annoyed "but why are you asking me Dharam...you seem to have spoken to her...she even told me that you had discussed all these matters with her...that you had asked her not to discuss it with anyone...not even with me..."

Dharam rolls his eyes and responds aloud "Oh Veer! A stranger instigated you and you broke your promise to me...Veer...why would I speak to her about such things... she spoke to me by chance and supported me in all my decisions too…" Dharam contemplates "I thought she overheard all our arguments on the way back from Sawai...but she seems to know far more..." he pauses to ask "did you tell her you were coming to Sawai and to the construction site to investigate?"

Veer nods his head negatively "No...No...I didn't tell her I was coming to Sawai or the site yesterday...why would I..."

OSR Links to Previous Episodes

Part 1 & 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/853004

Part 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/859041

Part 4 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/864874

Part 5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/871744

Part 6 -https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=877903

Part 7 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/884104

Part 8 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/890384

Part 9 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/896808

Part 10 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/902913

Part 11 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/909537

Part 12 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/915981

Part 13 -https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=922403

Part 14 -https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=928540

Part 15 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/934490

Part 16 - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=940002&T PN=1

Edited by lashy - 15 years ago

brilliant di!! mindblasting part! I like this Agni too though he is to be hated!

Agni's chamber

Did Harsh's 'show-off'ism affect Agni too?It was funny to see how he got almost everything wrong.😆 BTW can we know how Agni and Shera met? can't this boys think of anything else I hate it when they proceed towards such things same with that Harsh guy too 🤢 but 'm so glad to know that Shera is witty!

and Bhimsen! ooo what's he doing in an Aryavrat's chamber! I hope he doesn't frame Dharam and Veer agaisnt him.

Shramik's temple

wow! the atmosphere you have described is so pious and touching! The surroundings you've described are so appropriate.The way they show in the serial is more like a workshop than some religious palce. Anyway the conversation was so sweet! I wonder how Nivritti will feel when she knows the truth. And isn't it strange that a step mother should feel some close bond which usually doesn't occur?

At Niphaud

Your Sia gets new clothes and jewels in every part! this Harsh is so possesive grr how could he?? how could he just utter and do foolish things?? poor Sia...since Harsh and Sia met I'm waiting to know how they'll break up ...hope I find my answers soon 😆 

. In spite of lying on the luxuriant silk sheets; Siya strangely experiences greater bliss being tightly huddled within a simple cotton cloth. Feeling as though she were enveloped within Dharam's comforting hug, she recalls his words "Trust me...you will meet your prince...you will still have many beautiful moments with him..."

ayyooo how so lovely...can I have that shawl parcelled?☺️

The whole scene where she confesses her love for Dharam was so enchanting! I wanted to see my Dharam gazing at her when she said this.😛 and good lord!! Daksha plans to live with Veer!! 😲 that poor chap can't stand her within feets from him & she is supposed to stay together with him for the rest of life!! and Sia is very thoughtful.She seems to have understood my Dharam so well! and how will she manage to send that scroll across? that too within time and with her feelings hidden in that!!

At the border

a medieval period bike ride!! teehee and Sakshi is very nice here unlike in the serial where her eyes well up upto the brim yucks... she actually adores her lil bro...how sweet! I wonder what he'll say when he sees Dhruv in the orphanage.His reaction might be a mix of jealousy and protectiveness?

His rail of thoughts about the tiff between him & his brother is touching.Poor thing he must be so hurt.And my Dharam was not cosoled in this part! 😔

when will this saturday come? 😍

"...I think I was hurt that you broke your promise to me...and lied to me to do something behind my back...which you never have in the past..." Dharam requests Veer pleadingly "please forgive me!"

The frown on Veer's brow fades, as he pats Dharam's hand with a comforting smile "It's all right Dharam...I apologize too...for having spoken rudely to you during all our disagreements..." he pauses to think to himself "As it is, I was infuriated with Agni and Jai mama...to top it all the horrible attitude that the nobles were showing you during the assembly made my blood boil...I could have killed everyone with my bare hands on that day...additionally...that girl advised me to follow my heart and help you by clearing our name...so I just did what I thought was right without thinking of the consequences..."

Standing with his hands behind his back, the majestic Dharam sighs and questions his brother "What girl Veer?"

Picking up the sword from the simple wooden chair in the dark tent, Veer nods his head casually in reply "Oh! That girl...that tribal girl... you remember...she travelled back with us from Sawai..." he shrugs his shoulders "We met again by chance yesterday morning and she supported all my decisions... she tried to make me realize how embarrassed you would be by what happened at the assembly...so I decided to come to Sawai and to the site to investigate after that...but Jai mama managed to outwit and frame me this time too..." he then folds his hands and asks his brother, pretending to be annoyed "but why are you asking me Dharam...you seem to have spoken to her...she even told me that you had discussed all these matters with her...that you had asked her not to discuss it with anyone...not even with me..."

Dharam rolls his eyes and responds aloud "Oh Veer! A stranger instigated you and you broke your promise to me...Veer...why would I speak to her about such things... she spoke to me by chance and supported me in all my decisions too…" Dharam contemplates "I thought she overheard all our arguments on the way back from Sawai...but she seems to know far more..." he pauses to ask "did you tell her you were coming to Sawai and to the construction site to investigate?"

Veer nods his head negatively "No...No...I didn't tell her I was coming to Sawai or the site yesterday...why would I..."

come? 😍 hugely interesting! phew so they stick to eahc other once again.I guess now if they recieve Sia's scroll they might hint on something and find out partially the truth about Shera. And they will manage to trick or trap her?? OMG!! I'm standing on my toe nails!!

and for giving such a splendid,admirable,beautiful,cpativating part

UMMAAA........

🤗

Edited by *Jr.Nancy_drew* - 15 years ago
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi shradhha di this part was awesome
i love the way the story is progressing

Shera working for Agni=BIG twist n BIG shock-i cudnt have guessed this-im looking forward to what will happen next here

Agni thinking about destroying shera's pride and self respect was so 🤢 -why is she working for him...she shud work for DV
love the way she wasnt responding to him the way he wanted

Bhimsen n agni-wow i cant imagine Agni using his brains so much...wonder why he is so eager to meet bhimsen-maybe he will asks Shramiks to join him n help finish off aryavardhan

the whole Nivriti and Pari scene was so realistic and warm-it was very emotional

Sia coming across such an important political msg was such a big twist...i mean she isnt much into polotics and all n her of all people coming to know about the planned attack was really gd

wow Harsh really likes Sia...the gift he bought n getting close to her but im glad Sia pushed him off...n now she realises her feelings for Dharam

The whole thing with the shawl and all was so cool...she realises that its Dharam she loves n not Harsh

Also the mention of prithvi n sanyo..it bought back old memories

the conversation between Sia and friends was so good...Sia knows shes taking a risk but she's doing it all for dharam...i loved this part...i hope her message reaches Dharam in time

The last bit with Veer and Sakshi was awesome...i can imagine how sakshi would feel if Veer had offered her help and Veer feeling attached to her and all was really beautiful...

i loved this part very much n will wait for the preview n also for next weeks part!!

ShonaEdited by **Shona** - 15 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow! Lashhh chech! Me on to reading right away!

Agni's guarded private chamber

Chech!!! My gawwdd!!!wow!! Shera turned out to be playing for Agni...??U made us all beleieve she was helpin the Two boys!! Gosh!!! this thought neva came to my head! Neva at all!!..Musss sayy u have real magic!! WAT A TWIST!!!! I cant believe this! Great one!

But,i am glad Shera is always keepin a distance with Agni.hehe.This Agni too even he is reallyy matlabi!

i didnt quite get Bhimsen part! Why is hemeetin Agni?

Aryanagar – Shramik temple of the local deities

Tat was really a nice part! Loved the convo of Two mom's! I wonder wethr Sunanda will sense somethin here too! hehe!

Royal guest chamber

Wow! Sia is a Girl! Cant wait for her trusted sevak to take the message to Dharam!I hate this over possessive Harsh! ooofff!! Good thing he got hurt! Daksha enver change!

Part i loved was were u bought in the idea of Prithviraj Chauhan n Sanyogita! aww! felt like the old days!

Aryanagar - A short distance from the border regiments

Amazing scene between the siblings! yay! lovly!

Lashhoooo diiii!!!!!! amazing part😃🤗
Best things in this!
*Shera's Twist
*Niv=Pari scene
*Sia scroll reading one
*Sanyo PRC runnin away baath
*Veer-Saakshi scene!

Lovv ya! Cant wait for preview
Minzyyy🤗

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 15 years ago
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awwww...lovely lashy....so shera is working for agni..agni is so mean thinking of destroying her pride and self respct😡 i hate him  and bhimsen is also with agni nw this was not xpected ...but i/m glad u made him a negitive character so that veer can kill him...now finally sia realized her feeling for dharam ...so sweet 😳..

nivriti and pari scense were too good 😳...i loved the conversation between the two veer and his feeling towards sakshi ahhh....u mentioned it beautifully....sakshi asked veer to call her didi so sweet 😳....

👏loved each and every scene lashy beautiful absolutely beautiful waiting for next part love u

Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago
divareena thumbnail

Wow lashy , 🤗 masha allah, 👏beautiful is all I can say to this part. It had me daydreaming at my computer😍😍😍, when sia realises her feelings for dharam,  anger at that baboon agni and harsh 😡, lovely bonding between pari and nivritti and sakshi and veer. 👏👏

A big hug to you 🤗 🤗🤗 you made my day😊

This part is so full of surprises 👏👏👏as I did not even realise that sia is going to realise her feelings for dharam or agni's intentions towards shera. I was wondering on how will siya realise her love for her and the way you have written is outstanding. 👏I am seriously struggling with words to describe this part and how brilliantly you have implemented all the scenes. 🤗

What I loved :

Shera acknowledges his heartfelt confessions with a welcome captivating smile and then charmingly removes his hands from her dainty shoulders.  Good for shera, this agni is too much, get your hand off her shoulders. 😡

Walking around to closely scrutinize her; he asks her with an air of authority, feigning concern "So how is everyone in your tribe? Baba, Tasha, Radha, Meera, Seeta, Geeta…" me don't like the way he is walking round and scrutinising her shera and the rude way he says meera, seeta and geeta like he is not bothered and care about her tribe. 😡 I like the way shera corrected him. 😊

Agni folds his hands and frowns deeply, as he recounts their success "I can't believe that being a mere tribal girl, you are so capable and intelligent... that's why I admire you...you planned the entire misunderstanding so carefully...what I or my friends haven't succeeded in doing in so many years, you managed to achieve in just a few days!"  that's because she is intelligent, beautiful and charming whereas you are not 😆😆

"When two people already have differences in opinions, disagreements are only a matter of time…all I had to do was get my timing right..." shera knows how matlabi agni is and me like her response. 😊
    Gazing into her beautiful eyes; the yearning prince comes very close to the confident girl, as he addresses her "Even though Dharam and Veer have managed to find out some of my plans; I am confident that I will taste success, as long as I have capable spies like you on my side!"  agni gaze as much as you want to or praise or compliment shera but remember that she is one lethal weapon that can only be handled by veer. 🤣🤣

Vigilant of the lust in his eyes and his physical proximity, she tactfully slips away from his presence to take slow steps through the sunny royal chamber towards her cloak. Even shera knows your intentions, no wonder she cant wait to get away from you. He is sick. 😡😡

Watching her casually wrap the cloak around herself; he is about to comment on her appearance, but aware of his intentions, she curtly interrupts him "Shall I leave now, your highness?"yey I like the way she dismisses him, I knew it that shera does not have any feelings for agni, she is just here to do and job and go. 😆

Annoyed by her constant defiance at his overtures; Agni mentally strives to nurse his hurt ego "I despise having to repeatedly put up with the pride and lack of gratitude of a lowly tribal...I give you so much leverage just because you have something in you...something that I've never seen in the numerous other girls I've met before...once I finish dealing with Aryanagar, I'll make sure I destroy your pride and self-respect too..."  Now I really want to beat agni, how dare he think that he will destroy shera's pride, I feel like getting a danda and beating him. 😡😡How dare he try to touch her. Agni is going to be one dangerous person and shera should not trust him fully. He has such evil intentions, as I think he just wants to claim that shera belongs to him like a property. 😡Me want to see his face the day he sees veer and shera together. 😆

Finally receiving his approval in the form of a rude nod, Shera makes a humble bow and proceeds to exit her master's room. Me glad shera has read his thoughts and left as agni is not a person to trust. 😊

Nivritti manoeuvres herself through the crowd, till her glance falls upon a pious lady sitting in front of a small shrine and singing to herself.  This is one of my favourite scenes, it is so touching to see nivritti going to visit pari at the temple as she could have called pari to see her at the palace. Awwww pari is singing and I like how the queen waits for her to finish the bhajan. 👏👏🤗

I can understand pari's shock as she is surprised to see a royal coming to see her and I love how nivritti takes a seat and also asks pari to sit as well.

adds "I came to meet you here because I wanted to thank you for the idol that you brought us the other day…I also wanted to apologize for what happened…" this is such a touching scene as nivritti is being so polite, says thank you for the idol and apologies for what happened. Not many queens would do this and it shows nice nivritti is. 👏👏

Nivritti nods her head and answers "I know I could have summoned you Pari, but..." she pauses for a while, before continuing sadly "Actually on that day...you mentioned that you had lost your son…I...I...noticed you quietly observing Veer...Rajkumar Veer ...my son..." she slowly admits aloud "It felt strange...actually...thinking of your situation, I felt pained...I have been wanting to come and meet you personally ever since..." awwwww nivritti understands how pari's feels as she has lost her son. I am so glad that you have showed a scene like this because it shows the motherly bond both of them have with veer. 😊👏

As the two ladies warm to each other making cheerful conversations, they immensely enjoy the experience and the many lovely moments shared for the first time on that fateful day in the Shramik temple.  Me so want to see these scenes in Dharam veer than what the sagars are showing. 😭😭

I like how siya pays her respect to king and queen of Chatarpur,

Standing in the guest chamber; Siya scans the empty room swiftly, saddened by the memories it brought back of her hilarious encounters with Dharam. Awwwww she may  be at the guest chamber but her mind is thinking about dharam.😍😍😍

She resumes pacing around the beautiful chamber, impatiently twiddling her fingers; until on one occasion she again passes the scroll and comes across the word Aryanagar in the body of its message. Good siya has seen aryanagar in the message and now she will know about harsh and agni 😊

Siya debates for a while if she should read the personal scroll. Awww siya just read it and as long as you put it back I am sure harsh wont notice 😆

I am glad siya read the message as now she knows about harsh and agni's plan. 😊Siya's shock at the message and how they can harm the people she cared for.

Surveying her blank expression; he opens the flat box to reveal a sparkling gold necklace embellished in stunning patterns with all the nine precious gems known to man. wow nice jewellery, but nothing compared to dharam's gentle manners, honesty and loyalty 😊

Failing to detect her uneasiness; he walks behind her and peeps into the mirror, admiring his enticing necklace on her.  The minute she sees herself in the mirror with the necklace, she is worried about the message she has read and her uneasiness but that bewaqoof harsh does not notice anything but the necklace on her. 😡

The delighted Harsh slowly musters his courage and whispers his desires to her "I will miss you terribly, after I leave! I am waiting for the day when you will become mine...my wife..." "dream on "is all I can say to you harsh 😆as siya is not going to marry you.😆 

"Rajkumari Siya...we have become so close to each other in the past three days...do you also feel the same way about us, as I do..." nope she does not feel the same way about you but since is a princess she cannot say that aloud so I said it on her behalf. 😆 siya feels so uncomfortable the minute harsh mentions wife. 😭 

Anxious of his presence behind her; the pale girl stares back at his face in the mirror quietly, while Harsh perceives her silence to be sadness at the thought of his departure. He puts his hands protectively on her shoulders and turns her around to make her face him.  Siya is not sad because you are leaving, this guy is so disillusioned 😆, she is worried about dharam 😊

Siya...I am waiting for the moment when you'll come home as my wife...when I'd be able to look into your eyes...when I'd be able to hold you like this..."  now I think daksha should come in the room so this harsh keeps a distance from siya as me don't like harsh holding siya's face 😡

"No...No...Rajkumar Harsh ...please don't... no...I should leave now...I mean...you should leave now...everyone is waiting for you..." aww I feel for siya as she feels so uncomfortable 😭 when harsh is holding her face. In dharam's presence, she always felt comfortable and protected. Me personally feel like jinxing harsh😆

Unable to accept his approach any longer, the shocked princess forcefully frees herself from his clutch and shoves him away, causing Harsh to unexpectedly hurt himself against the edge of a wooden table. Me glad siya shoves him away and he hurts himself. 😊

As the princess exclaims in horror at the unfortunate incident, Harsh responds to her actions in an irritated fashion "What are you doing? Why do you treat me so coldly? We are about to be engaged and married...you are to be mine forever... I had asked you if you were happy to be with me and you replied positively..."

Not knowing what to make of the distress and hurt she felt by his reproach, the exasperated princess tries to hold back her tears and barely stutters a reply siya is hurt and upset and all she wants is for harsh to leave her alone. 😭He does not even realise that she is shocked and instead tells her off.   😡 With dharam siya has always felt protected and safe 

Profusely sobbing in agony; she looks around the room in a despairing bid to comfort herself from the grievous feeling of having been taken advantage of.Awww I want to go and hug siya.  😭🤗🤗 

Eventually she comes across Dharam's soft shawl that had been given to Nanda to shield the princess from the chilly winds, a few mornings ago. Gaping at the shawl for a few moments; she whips it open to wrap it around herself. So romantic that the minute she wraps the shawl around her she feels comforted as if she is being hugged by dharam and remembers his words ❤️

What beautiful gift Nanda?" showing them the shawl, she continues "are poems and necklaces more beautiful gifts than this timely shawl...till not so long ago, even I would have thought so...but I have now realized that what matters are true intentions!" I knew siya would realise that the necklace, poems are nothing compared to the shawl of dharam's, his protectiveness. 😍😍😊

, I have to thank the Aryanagar crisis, for giving me the chance to meet wonderful people like Rajkumar Dharam and Rajkumar Veer...I have to thank Rajkumar Harsh for approaching me with his proposal...if not I would never have understood how deep my feelings for Rajkumar Dharam actually are..." wow, me dancing herethat siya has realised her feelings for dharam. Its true when they say that someone's absence makes you realise their worth. I don't like harsh after what he tried to do to siya but I am glad that because of him siya has realised that the prince of her dreams is dharam😍❤️❤️

Observing the growing anxiety on her friend's faces; Siya blushes and confirms their doubts with closed eyes "Nanda...Daksha... I... think I'm in love...in love with Rajkumar Dharam!" wow, she has finally said the words and me in a dreamland now

"At last! Siya...you have just stated the obvious...I was hoping when you would confess...finally something exciting to occur within this boring palace...Rajkumar Dharam is an absolute gem..." she winks and continues "he has to be...after all...he is Rajkumar Veer's brother!" loool  I knew daksha had a motive for liking dharam, no wonder she is so happy she just wants to go and see veer. 🤣Bechara veer should just start running now because if daksha comes to aryanagar than veer kya haal hoga 🤣🤣

I don't even know what Rajkumar Dharam feels for me...but I can't imagine becoming anyone else's...how could I, when the only person I think of, I see or feel...is Rajkumar Dharam..." me in a dreamland and dharam feels the same about you. ❤️❤️

Siya...you seem s...so...so... determined...if you face opposition...are you also planning to run away like the princess of Karnauk...like Sanyogita did with Maharaj Prithviraj Chauhan about 300 years ago?"   awww you mentioned PRC the one we like on screen 😳
  • Not paying heed to Nanda's fears; Daksha's eyes light up, as she speaks "What a brilliant idea Nanda! I will be there to support Siya always..." she pauses to add ethereally "imagine all of us living under one roof...Siya...Rajkumar Dharam...I...Rajkumar Veer...you can come too Nanda..." daksha was just hoping for this idea, and from the way she is supporting siya it looks like she already has her belongings packed to see veer. 🤣🤣Then she tells nanda to come as well like nanda needs her permission, has she asked siya on what she would like to do. 🤣

I am not going anywhere...if I've understood the princes of Aryanagar well, they would never appreciate it.aww siya has got to know dharam so well in few meetings. I love how she is not going to run away to see dharam as she does not want to bring shame upon her family and she knows that dharam would not want her to do this as well. 😊  

"I thought Rajkumar Harsh was a noble person...I didn't expect him to team up with an evil cousin for a secret invasion!"so good that harsh's truth is out 😊

her "I know I am doing something very risky Nanda ...but I need to inform Rajkumar Dharam...knowing about all this, I can't be a mute spectator...if something happened to him or to Rajkumar Veer during the war, how would I be able to forgive myself...if the war was fair, I would not have interfered... but this is a deceitful attack..." she pauses for a while and then sighs aloud "I am taking such a big step without even knowing what Rajkumar Dharam feels about me...whether he has ever had second thoughts about me...probably I'm just being foolish...but then...the least I could do is try and find out...can't I?" awww siya is so  brave so worried about both rajkumar dharam and veer. She is being protective of them here so sweet 😊

No...I will not divulge my feelings...but I will drop him a hint...let's see what the silent prince has to say to my message..." siya  is a clever girl as she wants to see if dharam has understood her message and to know how he feels about her. Siya dharam may be silent but he is very romantic 😳 and  i know that he will always keep you happy and protected. 😳😊 He will not even mind your singing and cooking. 😆

"It's been an entire day since the incident at the construction site...but everyone still chooses to remain furious with me...and Dharam...you avoid me too...when all I did was to try and clear our names...if you can put on an act as though you are busy with your handful of placements at the border...I am capable of treating you the same way too...if you don't need me, I don't need you...I can take charge of my small regiment...if you want to fight the war alone,   Veer is angry at dharam 😭 amd is angry at the moment but I know that him and dharam will cannot live without talking to each other. veer pehle barstaa hai aur phir shaant hota hai 😆

Veer watches her familiar face for a few moments and then asks her kindly "Have I met you somewhere?" awww he is meeting his sister and I must say she looks so beautiful, calm and strong👏👏.  The picture is amazing 😊

"You are carrying such a heavy basket in this hot noon...all alone...would you like me to assist you?" awww so sweet of veer to help his sister, he can be very helpful and nice when he does not lose his temper. I am sure veer feels a bond between them but does not know that she is his sister 👏👏 

"I am not the kind of person to have qualms about riding with Shramiks...and who would dare to say anything to me...or to you...don't worry" he pauses "I can drop you at your destination...is it far away?"awww so nice to see  brother and sister together, sakshi must be so happy that she is spending some time with her  brother😊 I like how veer says that he has no problem riding with shramiks and does not carry about anything.

Sakshi's trust in veer that she is letting him drop her off to the orphanage and she can spend more time with her younger brother as well 😊

Realizing that she might not be used to travelling horseback, he volunteers further support to allay her nervousness "Don't be afraid...if I ride fast, you may hold my shoulder for support." Such a lovely scene of a brother helping his sister, i know for sure that once veer knows that sakshi is her older sister he is going to be so protective of her. 😊

Briefly musing on why the name sounded familiar to him, he inquires "So what are you doing alone...near the forest…S...Sakshi...ji..." he calls her with so much respect and it shows how that he does respect women 😊

"Rajkumar Veer...please call me didi..." realizing her folly, she abruptly closes her mouth in fright and rectifies her tone "I...I...meant to ask if it was all right for y...you to call me didi?"

He smiles with a slight shrug of his shoulder and agrees "Why not?" yey he is going to call her didi, sakshi must be feeling so happy that her brother will be calling her didi.

Veer experiences a slow flash of realization when he begins to hear the gradual raucous noise and faint cackles of jubilant children from a distance.  they both have been talking so much that veer has not even noticed that they are in far in the forest.

• I loved the way you have described all the scenes on veer and sakshi. 👏👏

Lashy 🤗🤗 

me looking forward to the next part. 😊 

Edited by divareena - 15 years ago
bunny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was great part how dare agni touched ananya's shoulder stupid raajkumar thanz sharaddha di loved all of you ff parts thanx and a biiiiiiiiiggggggg hug for you. 🤗

❤️hiri❤️
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😭 ........... Me touched and touched and touched

And this Harsh....... How DARE he mess with Sia??!!
How well you pen it all Shraddy....... I was squirming in my seat, seathing with anger and disgust at Harsh and his overtures 😡
Hey.........Sia has changed and matured so much....... she is choooooo chweeet 😉 👍🏼 ..... I do hope she is able to get a message across without getting into trouble herself.
Aur phir kuch lovely messages exchange ho....... Sia-Dharam ke beech 😍

And this Agni...... he is just like his friend Harsh..... I am glad both the ladies escaped the lusty advances of those deceitful men 👏 ..... But, but but the trunk which was spotted by Veer and which he was unable to find again when in presence of the royals and the soldiers........ was it hidden by Shera? Does it mean Shera has some sort of pass/access card to go in/out of the place at her sweet will? Because surely not everyone can enter the palace? right? didn't anybody question her presence? ........ probably she gets away with her mesmerizing looks 😉

Hey is Bhimsen a negative chracter here.?....... Yaaayyyyyy.... make him negative...... I don't like him🤢

Great that Sia finally realized her love for Dharam........ Oh but how will she be able to communicate her feelings to Dharam 😕 ..... I want to lend her my cell 😳 ....... She doesn't even know her prince charming has already had the cupid's arrow 😛 I loved how she confided her feelings to her friends....... and their reactions😉 specially Daksha's- I so like her....... plz plz plz no heartbreaks for her😛😳
Wot an amazing scene between Veer and Sakshi 👏

Wot an amazing scene between Pari and Nivriti 😭 ... I was so touched........But in place of DV serial wali Pari...... I imagined our Kamlavati (during Someshwar era of PRC) 😳 ...........As for Sakshi, I obediently followed the lead given by you........i.e. the same picture.

Hey.......... this part was the best of all!! 👏

Edited by minnie2308 - 15 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Shradhha amazing,awewsome,fanastic,lovely part 👏
u showed so many colors of emotions. How dare agni touched shera? 😡 And wow finally Sia realised her love for Dharam hoping dharam will also realise the same soon 😛 For me the best part is veer-sakshi scene. finally she got a chance to spend some moments with her brother 😊
pls keep writing such a lovely part.waiting for veer shera lovestory 😊