Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RN fic...confusion...(ud pg26) (Page 24)

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rituka7

good one
update soon long asap

thankuuuuuuu sooo muchh dearr.....
i am late... sorry...Cry........ i will try to be more regular.....i promise...Confused

sorry Confused and take care....
b bye..
keep smiling...
sheenu...Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Rajeevian*

awesome Clap .i hope navin doesnt tell naina everything n raj teases naina more.plzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon......

thankuuu sooo muchh dearrrr...........
LOLLOL....... ur hopes are totally different frm others.......LOLLOL.... and yes Raj will tease her more... will see whether Navin tells her soon or not... or may be he won't tell her at all...Wink.

i am late.. again very late... i am sorry...  will try to be more regular... i am sorry...Cry

b bye..
keep smiling...
sheenu...Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dolly90

too good Tongue

thankuuuuu soo muchh dearrr... sorry for being late...........Cry

b bye..
keep smiling...
sheenu...Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Good Update!!! thankuuuuuuuuuu sooo muchhhh dearrrrrrr...........

I am glad that finally navin has come to his sense and has decided to tell Naina the truth. Clap ... yups... finally navin got some sense in his big empty head... hope he will tell her truth soon......and yes this time he seriously wants to tell her the truth.....

He should have done this long back...or atleast before the ceremony startes. Angry Jokes should be kept within a certain limit. .... yups he should have.. but anyways it' still nt too late... he can still tell her the truth... after all it's just two days... and Navin finally understood hs limits... and hopefully he will tell her the truth...

I hope that he manages to tell naina the truth soon. Wink ....even i hope soo.. but it doesn't look like.. does it???WinkWink

Waiting for the next update Cry sooo veryy sorry dearr... i am again late.. and this time i am nt giving any excuses coz it's very late this time..Cry but i am promising u all that i will update it more regularly....Confused

b bye..
keep smiling...
sheenu...Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishttha

finally u updated...  soooo soorryyyyy dearrr for making you wait for long... this time again i am very late........CryCry...... sorryyyy.............

that was a really cool part and ended with a super suspense Wink ...... thankuuuu sooo muchhh dearrrrrrr.... not much of suspense though...Wink. hopefully Navin will be able to tell her.. but it doesn't look like. does it??WinkWink

ud soon Embarrassed ....will try to... definitely will try to... i am the most irregular writer..but i will try to be more regular. sorryyyyy....

b bye..
keep smiling...
sheenu...Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

ooooooo i loved the update !!!!  thankuuuuu ssooooooooooo muchhhhhhhh dearrrr............... it was amazingly awsome, i loved raj and naina scene like always Embarrassed  thankuuu sooo muchhh....even i love writing them...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed........    raj reminding her of the bet was cute and the way he backed her up against the pillar i can actually imagine that happening Embarrassed  .... thankkuuu... yups Raj is cute and smart... he is just awesome... and his tracking of Naina .. i was smiling like hell while writing it ... so much that my brother asked why are you smiling while working on ur lapi..... so raj saved the day by not letting naina know about naveens stupid joke Big smilebut yaar yeh naina kitni saawal karti hain LOL LOL LOL ........ yups Raj saved that idiot brother.... and ypp.. Naina bahut sawaal karti hai... bechari kya kare bhai ki adatein to hogi hi usmein.... waise after looking at her way of asking questions i am thinking to change her professsion from a news reporter to an interviewer or a CID officer...LOLLOL........

anyways the choice of song was realy good i know for a fact that raj must have went latoo over her when he seen her dancing Embarrassed and i wish we got to see stuff like that in LRL it would have been class Embarrassed
.......... thankuuuuuuuu soo muchh....Raj always went latoo over her...Embarrassed.. kya karein dil diya hai....even i wih that.... they have included everything except this type of stuff in LRL... Raj's character was way too serious in the serial.. if they would have made it little light then it would have been gr88.. anyways....

so our dear alekh has gone fida over a girl in the party who is this lucky girl Embarrassed ... i am nt going to disclose it in the next part... se i am feeling little evil.... WinkWink.. awwwwww bless him, but yaar please make it someone different other than neelu i am actually sick of having them as a couple thought they are a couple in my fic but still Confused .........oh yeah...i have made this character very different from the one in actual LRL... this girl is sweet and bholi bhali cute si ladki... totally suitable for the song ....bholi si ladki ankhon mei masti dur khadi sharmaye... aye haye.... the one in dil to pagal hai....Wink... wow i am thinking to include this song in my fic.....Wink..........

anyways i feel so sorry for huda, here everyone id enjoying themselves and there he is lying on a bed pretending to be ill, he can't show his magic to the jaananiya's in the party or even dance awwwwwwww bless him LOL LOL LOL ............ ohh you feel sorry for him... and i feel like evil... he he.... bechara huda... i don't let him do anything... he he... kya karun i want to fill the absence of yudi as well with the help of this huda....LOL... waise have you ever thought of huda playing the role of yudi....LOLLOL....don't worry i am nt going to do anything like thatWinkWink...but yeah bechara hudaLOL... can't even show his magic to girls.... bless him...LOLLOL.. kahan bhai behen ke bich mei fas gaya.........LOLLOL

oh so finally naveen has decided that he should tell naina the truth, good thing because if he had carried on with the joke after the speech that she made on how much she trusts her brother and knows that he'll never hurt her, it would have been sick Ouch but i just hope he mangaes to tell her and he should because if he carries on with it, he might have too see the bad side of naina Ouch and not only him but raj and alekh will have too aswell and i don't want that Ouch .... yups finally hegot some sense in his big empty head..... and yeah Naina's speech made him realize the ick thing... even i hope that he will be able to tell her the truth soon.............he will now definitely try to tell her the truth.. and if it continues then it won't be intentionally.... coz navin is the main person who needed to realize this and as now he understood it... hopefully h will tell her soon.....and yeah if in case this joke carries on then they all will have to face her bad side coz these 3 are the main on whom naina trusts..... she will be very much hurt whne she come to know all this,........ and i also don't want that........OuchOuch.........

anyways once again the update was brillaint Clap Clap Clap ...thankuuu soo muchh dearr for the wonderful comment.......... and about giving late updates take your own time, because for fanfic writers like you and i, it becomes impossible to update fics at certain circumtances and we don't want to give a crap update to our readers by writing when we are stressed so at these times you should take your time and give a update when you know that you can give one which will satasfiy you and your readers Big smile ... thankuuu dearr... thanks for understanding my situation.... i really don't want to give any crap in the update... and that was the main reason for me nt continuing the fic for long ... i have a very imp project in my hand... i have to make a car robot in this training and i have to submit it till this saturday so i was very busy...but i know i shouldn't make excuses evry time... and that's the main reason that i feel sick of myself... at 1 point in the last  week i was thinking of stopping both the fics... but finally now the things on their way of getting solved so hopefuuly i will be more regular.........

take care Big smile u too.....
yasmin

sorry...Cry... take care.....
 b bye...
keep smiling...Smile
sheenu...

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
are u going to update now or not
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz