Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RN fic...confusion...(ud pg26) (Page 23)

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Clap awesome ff..please continue soon

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
vvdn Senior Member
vvdn
vvdn

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey Whr are you???
             Whr is the update???????????/

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon Confused
RSZR Senior Member
RSZR
RSZR

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
HEY SHEENU WAT HAPPENED YAAR?? WHY HAVENT U UPDATED...?

RANU Smile
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
omg i logged on IF thinking that i haven't read sheenu's updates she'll kill me but when i clicked on today excited to read a really fun filled update i was open mouthed when i din't fine noneOuch but anyways i know you must be busy or if not you might have a really good reason for not updating, but i just want you to know that all your readers are anticipating for the next updateBig smile

take careBig smile
yasmin
rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta2005

awesome too good very nice lovelyyyyyyy part waitinggggggggg for next asap.

thankuuuuu sooooooo muchhh dearrr..... i am sooo sorry for nt updating the fic for long.Confused.. i am seriously sorry... now promise i will try to be more regular and will try to continue it as soon as possible..... will update tom around 4-5

sorry...Confused and take care...
keep smiling...
b bye...
sheenu...Smile

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
waitingggggggggggggggggggggggg
rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RSZR

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME PART Clap thankuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh dearrrrrr............ BAHUT MAZZA AAYA Big smile Big smile  thankuuuuuuuuuu....NAINA IS REALLY A SMART GIRL BUT ..  RAJ IS MORE SMARTER THAN HER LOL LOL ... yups its true... raj is smartest.... he is just awesome......... THANK GOD NAVEEN KO SAMAJ THO AAYA KI WHATEVER HE IS DOING WITH NAINA IS TOTALLY UNFAIR Confused ... hmmmm... he understood but don't you think it's too late.. or when will he tell her...what he was doing with naina was unfair from the very begining but stupid brother... he got it too late... hope he will tell her soon... before.......... BUT NOW I POINT ON NAINA,,SHE IS ALSO DOING A MISTAKE BY NOT LISTENING TO NAVIN Confused ./... arrey but she doesn't know what Navin wants to say to her.. she is thinking that Navin is saying sorry becoz he realized her love towards her brother today only and nt before... and she is thinking that it's her bro's engagement so they should enjoy leaving behind all the things..... but yes she is doing mistake...AB YEH NEW LADKI KAUN HAI JISKE PEECHE HAMARE ALEKH JII DEEWANE HAIN LOL LOL LOL ... haai ek bholi si pretty si.. cute si... hamare alekh ji ke liye perfect... LOL.. jiske piche vo gaana gaate hue ghoom rahe hai... bholi si surat ankhon meio masti dur khadi sharmaye.. aye haye.......LOLLOL    AND CHOICE OF THE SONG WAS REALLY VERY NICE Tongue ... thankuuu soo muchh dearr... I WISH I COULD HAV SEEN THEM DANCING Confused ... even i wish soo.. they would have looked gr8 whle dancing in that dress.. especially Naina...and Raj to hai hi gr88.. he always looks gr8... BUT NO PROB I IMAGINED IT... Smile ... thankuu.. i also imagined it.... BECHARA HOODA SAARA TIME ROOM MEIN HI BHETA RAHA LOL JANANIYOON KE SAATH DANCE BHI NAHI KAR PAYA LOL LOL .... ha ha ha.... bechara huda... kahan bhai behen ke bich fas gaya... aur koi dance nahi aur bechara sada hua bimaro ka khana kha raha hai.... he he.... ye waala huda mast hai... kluch gadbad karne ka mauka hi nahi deti mai isse....LOLLOL SHEENU THANK U SOO MUCH FOR THIS PART Smile Smile   ... thankuuu sooo much for the wonderful coment dear.......I LL WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART Tongue ..... god.. i made you wait for long... now finally i will update it today...

AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOME UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES FOR WHICH U WERE NOT ABLE TO POST THE UPDATE EARLIER.. SO NO NEED TO BE SORRY Smile JO BHI PROBLEM HO, EVERYTHING WILL B ALRIGHT Smile BAGHWAAN SAB THIK KARENGE.. JYADA TENSION MAT LEGIYEGA.. thankuu soo muchh dear... hope everything will be fine soon... i am trying my best.... let's see... but from now onwards it won't affect my updates... i will try to keep things apart... coz then i won't be even able to update... i am still sorry dear... coz i know i should update it regularly... but it's just that.... anyways will try to be more regular.....

TAKE CARE  u too.....
                               LOTS OF LOVE  to you too dear.....
                                      RANU Smile

sorry Confused and take care....
b bye..
keep smiling...
sheenu...Smile

Go to top