Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RN fic...confusion...(ud pg26) (Page 20)

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta2005

update plzzzzzzzzzzzz asap with long part u promised it.

updating in 10 min...... soo sorry for making you wait for long... just wasn't in condition to write.....

take care....
b bye....
keep smiling......
sheenu.......Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

update kar na.

so sorry for delaying it soo much.. updating in 10 min........

take care....
b bye....
keep smiling......
sheenu.......Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rituka7

update soon long asap

so sorry for delaying it soo much.. updating in 10 min........

take care....
b bye....
keep smiling......
sheenu.......Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishttha

the ud was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrcooooooool

ud soon Embarrassed

thankuuuuu soooo muchhh dearrrr...........

updating in 10 min. dear..........

take care......
b bye........
keep smiling.....
sheenu,.....Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RSZR

ARE BABA AAP KAB UPDATE KAROGE............?????? RANU IS WAITING Unhappy

soo sorry for making you wait for long my shweett reader.,... m updating in 10 min...... sweet ranu please forgive me for this stupid mistake...... i wasn't in a good condition...i was stuck up in some horrible situations that drained me emotionally ......hope you understand.........Smile

just take care.....
b bye......
keep smiling......
sheenu.......Smile

rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged

sorry posted twice........

Edited by rogerfan - 14 June 2008 at 8:01am
rogerfan Senior Member
rogerfan
rogerfan

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Sorry friends… I was to update on Thursday… but something happened on Thursday which I was not able to ignore and leave….so sorry….. Also I am very busy now-a-days But will try to be more regular….now enjoy the update……

PART 6

Navin: yes captain huda…. Aap poori engagement mei ek room mei hi rahenge aur kahin nahi jayenge… you get that…… chalo vo lift dikh rahi hai na… chalo tumhe tumhare room mei band karke aate hai………… ritu you go to the party and make any excuse for us……

"Ye jyada ho raha hai navin"ritu said "I think today you should tell naina the truth…. I assure you she won't say much to you now….. You shouldn't drag this game anymore……."

"Please ritu….. Just 3-4 days" navin replied "the fun has just began….. Will tell her soon….. Now you just go to party hall…. We will be there in 15 min…."

And they move towards lift…. But on the way……

"Hey bhai where are you all going???" naina asked while coming towards them……

Raj mouth was dropped open seeing her……. She was looking stunning. Her hairs were flying in all directions which she was trying to control but failing miserably… Raj himself was looking very smart and handsome in his cream colored sherwani (the one which hrithik wore in the same song bole chudiyan….)

"oh…sis… w… wo hum…." Navin fumbles " actually sis wo raj is not fine… we are taking him to the room which I had booked"

"what happened to him???" naina asked looking concerned……..

"Nothing serious sis… you remember yesterday he had loose-motions…." Navin answered "so he is just feeling weak…….and also he has fever… So I thought he should take rest and that's why I booked a room for him in the hotel for today"

Naina (feeling bad) asks "But bhai….. today is his sister's engagement… he will be required there… I mean the rituals and all…."

"Oh you don't worry sis…. Instead of Raj, Huda (pointing towards Raj) will complete all the rituals" Navin answered "he also considers Ritu as his sister…"

"But bhai what about uncle and aunty" naina again asked "I mean I know that Raj is not well but uncle and aunty would mind if instead of their own son…….." she left the sentence in middle

"Oh Naina…about that I asked them and they have no problem… they said that they also consider Huda as their son…. and you know they appreciated Huda for doing all that for us coz they also know that Raj is very weak" Navin answered

Naina looked confused and also she was feeling very bad becoz she thought that becoz of her Raj won't be able to do the rituals in his own sis's engagement…

"Sis.. Raj can't stand for long. He is really very weak and he has a fever of 103. we will answer your questions in the party hall.. Now we are taking him to the booked room…." Navin said while going towards lift….

"Listen Navin….." Raj stopped him

"Now what???" Navin asked "Don't tell me that you also have some questions to irritate me………. Naina has already irritated me a lot"

"Cut the crap….." Raj said "it's all becoz of you only……… anyways I just wanted to say that if Naina asked questions from mom dad regarding my absence in the engagement or my fake illness……… then"

"Oh god…. I din't think about it" Navin answered "how can I do such a mistake???"

"Nautanki" alekh said "tu hamesha mistakes karta hai… it's the first time that you have done anything right……which is by chance a mistake for you"

"Oh shut up alekh" navin said "Raj you go behind Naina and take care of her…… She is very intelligent…..she will get suspicious in a moment if your parents say anything to her by mistake"

"Saale Teri hi to behen hai wo" alekh said "tez dimag to hoga hi uska……. Bas tere jaisi cunning nahi hai Wo…… sabki feelings ka khyal karti hai…."

Raj goes behind Naina in the party hall…………

………………………………………………………………………………………

Naina saw Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat talking with her parents…Ritu was standing beside them… so Naina move towards there……

"Namaste Aunty… Namaste uncle" Naina greets mr. and mrs. Sh..

"Jeete raho naina beti……badi pyari lag rahi ho" Mrs. Sh replied…

"wo aunty aapse kuch poochna tha….."Naina said……

Ritu gets nervous at this statement of her……..

"Kya poochna tha tumhe naina??? Baad mei pooch lena" Ritu replied nervously….

"Hmm…… par ye bahut jaruri baat hai…….."Naina said.

"Haan bolo beti… tumhe kabse hamari izzazat ki jarurat padi sawal karne ke liye" Mrs. Sh said while smiling……

"wo aunty actually aaj ki engagement mei raj ki jagah huda………" naina was asking her when…

"Hey stop Naina……" Raj shouted while coming towards Naina "hmm kya pooch rahi thi tum inse (pointing towards his mom)…."

"yahi ki aaj engagement mei saare rituals raj ki jagah tum karoge as ritu's bro.. to inhe koi problem to nahi hai na……" Naina replied turning towards him…..

"oh come on Naina… tumhe bataya to tha ki humne inse sab pooch liya hai… inhe koi problem nahi hai" Raj said but after seeing Naina's confused face he again says "Fine/……… tumhe yakin nahi hai na,… chalo tumhare aage pooch leta hun………."

"Ab aap hi bataiye isse… kya aapko koi problem hai agar aaj saare rituals mai karu engagement mei to" Raj asked his mom who was standing there little confused….

"Why do I have any problem with you doing all the rituals???" Mrs sh replied confusingly "After all Ritu ka bhai hi to saare rituals karega……"

"sun liya na tumne… chalo ab…" Raj said while dragging naina from there "aunty mujhe apne bete Raj ki tarah hi manti hai……..tum kya chahti ho ki Raj bimar hote hue bhi yahan aaye for these small rituals….bas itni hi fikar hai apne bachpan ke dost ki…."

"Nahi mere kehne ka matlab ye nahi tha……"Naina said "par vo bas thoda ajeeb hai na ki real brother hote hue bhi koi aur……."

"Oh come on Naina……you are being orthodox" Raj said "there is no difference between Raj and me *practically he told her the truth…he he..But let's see whether naina guesses it or not*…….I also considers Ritu very much my sister and aunty has no problem with it then you also shouldn't have any……ok"

"Hmm… ok…." Naina said "par ye batao.. Why are you following me???"

*So she didn't guess it….now you all can't blame Raj…. He he"

"Oh actually tumhare bhai ne kaha ki mai tumhara dhyan rakhu… tum pagal ladki kahin guests ko engagement se pehle hi na bhaga do…" Raj said grinning "aur dekho tumne usse sahi saabit kiya…..tum kitni paaglo wali harkate kar rahi thi"

"Oh you duffer.. Chimpu…..idiot" naina shouted

"Hmm… duffer and idiot I know… but what is this chimpu means???" Raj asked to irritate her more……

Naina: Chimpu means chimpanzee you chimpu…..

"Ohh… in that case I think mujhe tumhe kuch yaad dila dena chahiye which you seems to forget" Raj said while smirking….

"Now don't mess with me again…… what is it??" Naina said

"Hmm….. About your dancing and singing tonight" Raj replied grinning…

"What??? no way….. I am not going to either dance or sing" Naina said

"Hmm.. you have to Naina babes……" Raj said grinning "Orrrr……"

He started coming towards her while she started walking backwards until she hits the wall…… Now she was trapped between him and wall……they were standing in the secluded corner of the hall which was hidden between two walls and a large pillar…….

"So miss Naina aap bet haari thi to ye to aapko karna hi padega…" Raj said while coming close to her "Orrr……….."

"Fine….. Lekin durr se baat karo……" Naina said nervously……..

Raj grins and leaves her….. Naina runs from there……at that moment raj saw navin and others coming towards them…..

"koi problem to nahi hui na…" Navin asked

"Hmm… ho jati agar mei time pe nahi aata…" Raj said and then he told them whole incident……

"Oh god… ye naina bhi na…" Navin said "Chup chap nahi reh sakti kya??? Abhi is Huda ko itni mushkil se kamre mei band kiya hai…"

"Teri hi behen hai wo…" Alekh said "Nautanki saala……"

……………………………………………………………………………………….

Soon all the rituals took place… Navin and Ritu exchanged Rings…. And the engagement was done….. Raj performed all the rituals (well only he has the right to perform those )…. And Navin thanked god *why* because Naina didn't ask any more suspicious and smart questions from him and Raj… and she was satisfied with the explanation which Raj had given to her earlier……

Suddenly lights of the hall were gone and a sweet sound filled the atmosphere…….

"Ladies and gentlemen aaj mere bhaiya ki sagaai hai" Naina said while coming forward standing under light now.. "so today I am very happy.. my brother is the best brother in this whole world….. He loves me so much.. he takes care of me.. he protects me …… He never ever hurts me even if I do something wrong with him … and he never scolds me if I play a very stupid prank with him…. Bhaiya I Love you very much… most in this whole world….. So today on this special occasion of his life here is my present to him…. I hope he like it"

Lights go out again as everyone waited for Naina to come again…. Navin felt really bad for cheating Naina as she trusts him very much and after listening to her today he planned to tell her everything today itself after engagement…….

Light comes out again….. Naina was standing in the middle of the party hall with her back towards the guests holding a mike………

Say na say na how you said it to me

Sone do na do na how you did it to me..

Dholi dhol baja raj raj ke

Aisa yaar manana hai ai nachke…..

ho say na…….

And she started dancing with other girls from the party hall joining her………

Seer te dupatta lehria..

Nachye pind de kudi de na naal sehria

Te dhol wajda ho kudiyon dhol wajda

Gora chitta rang gala gooriya

Saadi rab ne bana di jodiya

Te dhol wajda ho mundiyo dhol wajda
(say na say na how you said it to me
sone do na do na how you did it to me
dholi dhol baja raj raj ke
ho aaisa yaar manana ai nachke\
ho say na) - 2

She brings navin and alekh on the dance floor to dance with her while other girls bring Raj and abhimanyu on the dance floor to dance…………raj pulled naina towards him while dancing from her arms while naina pushed him and again sings……

all of you thigh girls in the house
if you feeling what i am saying then shout it out
say dhol wajda oh kudiyo dhol wajda
all of you desi boys in the house 
just put your hands up and join the crowd
say dhol wajda oh mundiyo dhol wajda
say na say na how you said it to me
ho aaisa yaar manana ai nachke
ho say na
say na say na how you said it to me
oh oi oi
oi oi oi
oi oi
oi oi oi
(say na say na how you said it to me
ho say na) – 2

after the end of the song everyone clapped for Naina…….. Naveen came forward and hug his sister…….

"Thanks Naina………… and I am sorry" Naveen said while hugging her….

"Why are you saying sorry bhaiya???" Naina asked confusingly as she had no idea why naveen was saying sorry to her……..

"You are the best sister in this whole world……and I am the most stupid and mean brother" Naveen replied

"You have no right to say that for my beother…. I am not allowing you.. You get that…." Naina said with a smile on her face "And you are the best brother that any sister can get"

"Naina it's not true….. I need to tell you something…" naveen said " I am really very idiot and stupid…"

"oh bhaiya please…." Naina said "aap ab aisi baatein na karo… and what do you want to tell me……. Ok wait.. abhi mat bolo… abhi party chal rahi hai…sab aapko dhund rahe hai……"

"Par naina…. Suno to" Naveen said but naina didn't listen to him and dragged him again to the dancefloor……

There Raj and Alekh had already started dancing……… Alekh was looking towards a girl who was very beautiful and wearing a blue and brown colored lehnga (like the one which preity wore in Mahi ve song)….. Ritu was wearing a blue and green colored mix lehnga (like the one which Rani wore in Kabhi khushi kabhi gam song from the same movie……)

Maahi Ve Maahi Ve That's The Way Maahi Ve
Tere Maathe Jhumar Damke
Tere Kannno Baali Chamke Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Tere Haatho Kangana Khanke      
(Raj sang these lines while dragging Naina on the
Tere Pairo Payal Chanke Hai Re
    dance floor)
Maahi Ve
Naino Se Bole Rabba Rabba               (raj sings these while forcing Naina to dance

Mann Mein Dole Rabba Rabba        
with him……….)
Amrut Ghole Rabba Rabba\
Tu Soniye
Jind Maahi Ve Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve
Everybody Sing Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve
That's The Way Maahi Ve        (Alekh sang these lines while following the same girl)
O Tere Aankhen Kali Kali                
Tera Gora Gora Mukhdha Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Tere Rangat Jaise Sona
Tu Chaand Ka Tukda Hai Re Maahi Ve   (alekh sings while pointing towards her

Tere Gaal Gulabi Rabba Rabba                   
face and twirling her around)
Chal Sharabi Rabba Rabba
Dil Ki Kharabi Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye
Barse Rangini Kaliyan Hai Mehki Bhini Bhini (Naina also started singing while
Baje Mann Mein Halke Halke Shehnaiya Re    dancing with other girls)
Jitne Hai Tare Aanchal Mein Aa Gaya Sare
Dil Ne Jaise Hi Li Angadayee Re   
Tu Jo Aayee Sajhke Mehndi Rajke    (Raj and alekh both sings these lines together
Chal Bajke Oh Soniye           with Naina and that girl besides them dancing)….  
Dil Kit No Ka Khaye Dhajke Oh Soniye
Chanhda Meri Chanda Tujhe Kaise Mein Yeh Samjhaoon (Mrs. Sh. Sings these lines while hugging Ritu… and this became an emotional scene……)
Mujhe Lagti Hai Tu Kitni Pyaari Re
Khusiyan Jitni Hai Sab Jitni Hai Sab Dhoondh Ke Laoon
Teri Doli Ke Sang Kar Do Sari Re
Tu Jo Aayee Sajhke Mehndi Rajke  
(the four of them dances on these lines circling
Chal Bajke Oh Soniye                                
ritu and her mother)
Dil Kit No Ka Khaye Dhajke Oh Soniye
Tere Maathe Jhumar Damke \
Tere Kannno Baali Chamke Hai Re
Maahi Ve\
Tere Haatho Kangana Khanke          
In the end the scene was Raj was pulling naina hard towards him
holding her hands
while she was pushing him irritatingly by hitting him
on his chest…… alekh was constantly following that girl which makes
her very angry and she also starts running away from him with alekh
following her continuously and they both end up hitting themselves
with the others dancing on the floor and then they also starts dancing
leaving everything behind…………
Tere Pairo Payal Chance Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Naino Se Bole Rabba Rabba
Mann Mein Dole Rabba Rabba
Amrut Ghole Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye
Jind Maahi Ve Jind Maahi Ve Jind Maahi Ve Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve
Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve

And with the end of the song everyone found themselves on the dance floor dancing……..

Naveen again stopped Naina who was dancing with the same girl….

"Naina suno… I need to tell you something very important….." Naveen said…

"of fo… bhaiya……. Kya hai itna jaruri…" naina replied "arrey bhaiya jao dekho Ritu wahan akeli khadi hai… usse jake company do.. waise bhi abhi aunty ke gaane ne usse kitna rulaya hai……"

"Hmmm…. Mai abhi jaunga uske paas…pehle tum meri baat suno" Naveen said while stopping naina again……

"thik hai bhaiya.. tell me what is it???" Naina said finally as she understood that Naveen was not going to leave her until he finished his talk……

"Who Naina actually wo….. baat yeh hai……." but before he can complete the sentence….

………………………………………………………………………………….

END OF PART……..

So sorry friends……. I know I always say this.. But this time reason was something which was very important… I am sorry can't tell you that it was very difficult for me to write in this state…..but still I managed to make this part extra long for making up the delay……..I hope that you all understand……

Take care……..

B bye…..

Keep smiling…..

Sheenu……Smile

Edited by rogerfan - 14 June 2008 at 8:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
awesome too good very nice lovelyyyyyyy part waitinggggggggg for next asap.

Go to top