RN fic...confusion...(ud pg26) - Page 15

Posted: 15 years ago
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME PART 👏 BAHUT MAZZA AAYA 😃 😃 NAINA IS REALLY A SMART GIRL BUT RAJ IS MORE SMARTER THAN HER 😆 😆 THANK GOD NAVEEN KO SAMAJ THO AAYA KI WHATEVER HE IS DOING WITH NAINA IS TOTALLY UNFAIR 😕 BUT NOW I POINT ON NAINA,,SHE IS ALSO DOING A MISTAKE BY NOT LISTENING TO NAVIN 😕 AB YEH NEW LADKI KAUN HAI JISKE PEECHE HAMARE ALEKH JII DEEWANE HAIN 😆 😆 😆 AND CHOICE OF THE SONG WAS REALLY VERY NICE 😛 I WISH I COULD HAV SEEN THEM DANCING 😕 BUT NO PROB I IMAGINED IT... 😊 BECHARA HOODA SAARA TIME ROOM MEIN HI BHETA RAHA 😆 JANANIYOON KE SAATH DANCE BHI NAHI KAR PAYA 😆 😆 SHEENU THANK U SOO MUCH FOR THIS PART 😊 😊 I LL WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART 😛

AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOME UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES FOR WHICH U WERE NOT ABLE TO POST THE UPDATE EARLIER.. SO NO NEED TO BE SORRY 😊 JO BHI PROBLEM HO, EVERYTHING WILL B ALRIGHT 😊 BAGHWAAN SAB THIK KARENGE.. JYADA TENSION MAT LEGIYEGA..

TAKE CARE
                               LOTS OF LOVE
                                      RANU 😊
good one
update soon long asap
awesome 👏 .i hope navin doesnt tell naina everything n raj teases naina more.plzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon......
Good Update!!!

I am glad that finally navin has come to his sense and has decided to tell Naina the truth. 👏

He should have done this long back...or atleast before the ceremony startes. 😡 Jokes should be kept within a certain limit.

I hope that he manages to tell naina the truth soon. 😉

Waiting for the next update 😭
finally u updated...

that was a really cool part and ended with a super suspense 😉

ud soon 😳
ooooooo i loved the update !!!! it was amazingly awsome, i loved raj and naina scene like always 😳 raj reminding her of the bet was cute and the way he backed her up against the pillar i can actually imagine that happening 😳 so raj saved the day by not letting naina know about naveens stupid joke 😃but yaar yeh naina kitni saawal karti hain 😆 😆 😆

anyways the choice of song was realy good i know for a fact that raj must have went latoo over her when he seen her dancing 😳 and i wish we got to see stuff like that in LRL it would have been class 😳

so our dear alekh has gone fida over a girl in the party who is this lucky girl 😳 awwwwww bless him, but yaar please make it someone different other than neelu i am actually sick of having them as a couple thought they are a couple in my fic but still 😕

anyways i feel so sorry for huda, here everyone id enjoying themselves and there he is lying on a bed pretending to be ill, he can't show his magic to the jaananiya's in the party or even dance awwwwwwww bless him 😆 😆 😆

oh so finally naveen has decided that he should tell naina the truth, good thing because if he had carried on with the joke after the speech that she made on how much she trusts her brother and knows that he'll never hurt her, it would have been sick but i just hope he mangaes to tell her and he should because if he carries on with it, he might have too see the bad side of naina and not only him but raj and alekh will have too aswell and i don't want that

anyways once again the update was brillaint 👏 👏 👏 and about giving late updates take your own time, because for fanfic writers like you and i, it becomes impossible to update fics at certain circumtances and we don't want to give a crap update to our readers by writing when we are stressed so at these times you should take your time and give a update when you know that you can give one which will satasfiy you and your readers 😃

take care 😃
yasmin
Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 15 years ago
Ye tune kii kiita kudiye. 😡 😡 😡
Navin nahi bata paayega Naina ko aur Naina ka confusion chalta hi rahega na. 😡
Raj bhi kam nahi hai hamesha Naina k paas aane k bahane dhoondhta rehta hai. 😉
Naughty boy. 😉
Raj n samhaal liya varna Naina to Naveen ki game bajane hi wali thi. 😆
Hooda ko bund kar diya na kamre me accha kiya. 😆
Aalekh bhi shuru ho gaye ladkiyon k peeche padna. 😉
Mrs. Shekhawat bhi bechari confuse ho gayi Naina ki baaton ko sun kar. 😆
Naveen bechara bata nahi paayega mainu lagta hai. 😉
Update soon.
Hey Hii,
      it's nice to see you after long time 😛 😛 😛
       about update it was too good. Raj is really very smarter😆 & finally Navin realise that he is not doing right thing with his Sis. der aaye durust aaye.but what is this there sum problem i think he not succesed to tell the truth to Naina . ab kya hoga??? 😕
     but enjoying the flirting of Raj.😳 par ye Naina to ekdum Buddu hai but swet also.so urgely waiting to know what next? so dont waste time & update asap.
        be always happy dont take tension yaar wishes of all of us are with you.
Too good!!!Awesome!!!!!

Ritu ne sahi kaha!!!! 😊 😊 😊 Navin ko ab isse aur drag na karke bata dena chahiye!!!!!! 😭 😭 Par Navin hai ki manta hi nahi!!!!!! 😡

Naina aa gayi!!!Great!!!! 😊 😊 😊

Raj ka muh khula ka khula reh gaya Naina ko dekh kar!!!!!! 😳 Muh toh bandh karo Uncle!!!!! 😆

Raj ki sherwani mujhe bahut pasand aayi!!!He is looking very handsome!!!!! 😳

Naina ko bura lag raha hai!!!Oh no Naina don't feel bad!!!! 😊 He deserves it!!!! Tumari wajah se nahi ....yeh sab Navin ki wajah se ho raha hai!!!!! 😡

Navin ne Naina ko bahana bana diya!!! 😡

Raj is very intelligent!!! 😛 Aur Naina kya kar sakti hai woh samaj gaya!!!!! 😊 😉   😆

Aur Raj ne sahi kaha yeh sab Navin ki wagah se hi ho raha hai!!!!!! 😡

Aalekh was right!!! 😊 Nautanki!!! 😡 😡 😡 Hamesha galti karta hai aur pehli baar kuch accha kiya woh bhi usne galti se hi kiya!!!!!! 😆

Aur Naina Navin ki behen hai tez dimag hai lekin uske jaisi cunning nahi hai!!!Sabke feelings ka khayal rakhti hai!!!!!!

Navin is really very bad!!!!Aise bhai hone se toh naa hona behtar hai!!!!!! 😡

Woh mara huya hi better tha!!!!Bhoot banke!!!! 😡 😡

Waise Naina ki saas is very sweet to her!!!!!!!! 😉 😉 😉

Raj ne time par bacha liya!!!! 😔 Woh nahi hota toh Navin ka kya hota!!!!! 😛 Usne badi chalaki se baat ko ghumaya uski mom aur Naina ke samne!!!! 👏 👏 👏

Raj ne chuupe huye labzon mein keh bhi diya!!!Par isse koi kuch nahi samaj sakta!!!!! 😡

Raj ne usse phir chheda!!!! 😳 Raj bhi na!!!! 😆

Naina ne usse sahi kaha!!! 👍🏼 Chimpu!!!! 😆

Raj again came close to her in a isolated corner!!!! 😳 How romantic!!!!!! 😳

Naina bhag gayi!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 Aur maan bhi gayi!!!! 👍🏼

Waise this also reminded me of the scene between Hrithik and Kareena in K3G!!!! 😊 😊 😊

Navin khud karta hai sab kuch then he complains that Naina chup chap kyun nahi rehti!!! 😡 Aalekh ne sahi kaha!!! Navin ki behen hai Naina!!!Nautanki!!!! 😆

All the ritauls were over!!!! 😊 😊 Aur raj performed the rituals!!!!Great!!!!!! 👏

Navin thanked God!!! 😒 Haan Navin bhagwaan ko thank karo lekin jab yeh bhanda footega naa toh bhagwaan bhi tumhe nahi baccha payega!!!!! 😡

Raj ne aise sambhala ke Naina usi explaination se satisfied ho gayi!!!!! 😊

Naina ka speech was very sweet!!!! 😊 Par Naina tumne galat kaha!!!!! 😒 Navin bilul waisa nahi hai jaise tumne kaha!!! 😡 He is just the opposite!!!!! 👎🏼

Navin ko bura laga!!!! 😭 😭 😭 Lagna hi chahiye!!!!! Navin ne Naina ka trust toda!!!!! 😡 Uski feelings ke saath khela hai!!!! 😡 Usse cheat kiya hai!!!!!!! 😡 Uske jaise bhai hone se naa hona behtar hai!!!!!! 😡

Naina ka and gaana and dance were great!!!!! 👏 Great choice of song!!!!! 👏

Waise if she had sung Bole Chudiyan shayad zyada accha hota!!!! 😊 Would have been exactly like the movie!!!Wahan bhi toh shart hi lagi thi!!!!! 😛

Navin,Aalekh and Raj joins them!!!Great!!! 😳

Raj keeps pulling Naina towards him but she keeps pushing him away!!!!! 😛 Haaaiiiii!!!!!! 😳 Par Navin ko mauka hi nahi mila sach bolne ka!!!!! 😒 😒 😒

Aalekh ko bhi koi mil gayi!!!! 😉 😉 😉 Great!!!! 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 And I loved Ritu and that girl's dresses!!!!! 😊 Though I am just crazy about Preity's lehenga in Maahi Ve song and would have loved it if Naina had wore it at some other function!!!!! 😛 [:D/] [:D/]

I loved the Maahi Ve song!!!! 😊 It was very apt!!! 😛 Raj's dancing with Naina and teasing her during the song!!! 😳 Haaiiii!!!! 😳 [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] ☺️

Aalekh and that girl was also very good!!!! 😊 😊 😊 Mrs.Shekhawat's lines were very emotional!!!!! 😭

Navin ne phir se usse batane ki koshish ki!!!! Very good!!!! Par ab usse mauka nahi milega aur uska yeh ghatiya khel toh ab khatam hone se raha!!!!! 😡

Par huya kya achanak?? 😕 😕 😕

hello!!!
I simply loved the story so far.You have a very nice way of representing your characters👏 👏 👏.Navin is oh my god simply impossible😡😡😡.How can anyone treat his sister like this🤢🤢.Even Raj is helping in this matter!!!Poor Naina😭 😭 😭.She is sure to go mad at her brother after she comes to know about this😡 😡 😡.Hope she is able to forgive Raj after all this😊.
Once again a great update👏 👏 👏