Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

hulchul in our forum

prernawaghray IF-Dazzler
prernawaghray
prernawaghray

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged

hey guys

i was just wondering ki since so many days our forum kinda became slow compared to the original speed when dmg was new but i was wrong this whole thing "shilpa is leaving not leaving" totally rocked our forum my god it was like this stupid rumour created hell n disheartedness in our sweet n cute forum u know now becoz of this topic our forum became hyper activeLOL

beut seriously feel like killing that idiot guy(on the phone who spoke to mehvish_armaan) for spreading this rumour stupid fellowAngry

but im glad that our forum ka peace is back n we all will be geared up for the next week's excitement

so a request now to all dmgians plz dont worry abt this stuff its just a baseless rumour n conc on how to make ur weekend happy

i rem we used to have topics like weekend scene+our scene where r they wheres the user who used to post them

plz post some yoga n meditation techniques by our armu baba n mate riddhima deviLOL

i hope this lightens up the mood of our forum

i know its kinda lame but still

Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged
lol she not leaving!! Guys why to listen to chinese whispers atleast wait for an annoucement!! LOL

@Rhea girl u rock!! u called and got confusion!! Clap Clap from the production company!!

Kat
-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
seriously!!!!
everywhere all i can see is...

"riddhima is leaving confirmed!"

and

"riddhima is not leaving confirmed!"

i cant understand....who to beleive?!? Ouch
pribhu IF-Dazzler
pribhu
pribhu

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
ROFL i kw....

it gave our forum a super speed of postsROFL

nye topic hun Clap
Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Catwoman

lol she not leaving!! Guys why to listen to chinese whispers atleast wait for an annoucement!! LOL

Kat

sorry but that ya mean by that?

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey guys

i was just wondering ki since so many days our forum kinda became slow compared to the original speed when dmg was new but i was wrong this whole thing "shilpa is leaving not leaving" totally rocked our forum my god it was like this stupid rumour created hell n disheartedness in our sweet n cute forum u know now becoz of this topic our forum became hyper activeLOL

yha true, the silver linning in this craze is that now we knw that this forum is so well united.

beut seriously feel like killing that idiot guy(on the phone who spoke to mehvish_armaan) for spreading this rumour stupid fellowAngry

i know i felt the same way, i wish i could hit him on his head with a stick, he's so mean. our poor friend was fooled by him, she's such a sweety that she didn't even get it. i'm so mad at that idiot.

but im glad that our forum ka peace is back n we all will be geared up for the next week's excitement

so a request now to all dmgians plz dont worry abt this stuff its just a baseless rumour n conc on how to make ur weekend happy

i rem we used to have topics like weekend scene+our scene where r they wheres the user who used to post them

plz post some yoga n meditation techniques by our armu baba n mate riddhima deviLOL

will sure do that, meditation like watching some old epis of these two.

i hope this lightens up the mood of our forum

i know its kinda lame but still

prernawaghray IF-Dazzler
prernawaghray
prernawaghray

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
ya i know our forum which was at the verge of going into coma suddenly became hyperactive
mannyz_1 Goldie
mannyz_1
mannyz_1

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
right!!! Wink mein toh pehle hi vishwas nahin karthi thi!! LOL LOL gosh pura forum hilgaya tha yeh sunke!!! LOL LOL LOL i really don't believe in rumors!! Embarrassed
thanks a lot for the clarification yaar! for those you believed this chill!! nothing like that is going to happen. Big smile Big smile

creatives hume jitna tang kare LOL LOL they really won't do anything like this!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top