Imran khan on MTV

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVFuRqfEg0

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COj399DVKi0

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8ZRR6JFyI[/QUOTE]

when did this airOuch

OMG ya when did this air? MTV superselect doesnt come on Saturday and yesterday Jakie Shroff came, I saw that. So when did Imran come??????

Nika_d IF-Dazzler
Nika_d
Nika_d

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
touchthesky, I loveeeeeeeee ur Rahul Dravid Siggy. He is my fav. I loveee him a lotttt.

Oh nice siggies.. I adore the black & white one.
-Superstar- IF-Dazzler
-Superstar-
-Superstar-

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
nice siggi's...
Nika_d IF-Dazzler
Nika_d
Nika_d

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
'I've been seeing Avantika for six years'

Girls, pull out those handkerchiefs. Imran Khan is committed, and has been, for six years. He tells DTabout his cinematic sensibilities, his lady love and being the long-suffering nephew of Aamir Khan

CHANDNA ARORA Times News Network

He's only heard about a fan following, he says. Imran Khan, nephew of Aamir Khan, grandson of Nasir Hussain, the new chocolate boy, says his life is perfectly calm. "I keep hearing about this female fan following in interviews, but I haven't found it yet. My life has been fairly calm," he says, sounding slightly surprised. "Four, maybe five, people have recognised me. When I came to Delhi recently, one girl recognised me at the airport and took my autograph, but apart from that, it's been quiet."
But that tag. Apart from the other similarities between him and Aamir, how does he respond to that common tag? "What tag? Interfering?" he asks. No – 'chocolate boy'. "Oh… Well, I've never really thought about myself like that," he says, again sounding perplexed. It's seems that this 25-year-old looker is going to be all business, just like his uncle. To prevent that, we ask him about his girlfriend. "Of course I'm seeing someone. Her name is Avantika, and I've been seeing her for six years. We met at a mutual friend's place." And is she, as is rumoured, Ranbir Kapoor's ex? "They were at school together and dated then... they must've been 13 or 14," he says. And she's a model, right? "No, actually. She's in a film production company. She's been in the business for two years." She's seen Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na – Imran's debut? "She's seen it many times – through the first cut, and the second, and so on," he says. What does she think of him? "I'll just quote her. She said, 'I can't be objective about you. I'm being honest – I'm just like, 'Oh, it's you, it's you!'' he says.

Matter-of-fact just about sums up Imran.

Whether it's filmmaking – which he's studied at LA – or his unit, or his uncle's pranks ("He's quite the prankster. All the pranks he plays on the sets have been tested on me first. I'm quite the long-suffering nephew") or the new breed of cinema in India, Imran is uniformly polite, intelligent, honest and matter-of-fact. Much has been written about him and Aamir, in particular – the similarities that they share in their looks, in the fact that their uncles have launched them ("Very poetic") – but they also seem to share their cinematic sensibilities. Imran counts TZP and RDB among his favourite films. "I strongly feel that cinema should be commercial. I don't want to make a film that only I would be watching alone in a theatre. And Aamir also feels the same way. RDB was a crazy concept, but it worked at the BO. Before Lagaan, everybody told us it's crazy, and that Aamir shouldn't sink any more money into it. But it worked too," he says.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path= CAP/2008/06/21/33/Img/Pc0330600.jpg

Edited by Nika_d - 21 June 2008 at 5:07pm
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! He has a GF!! Cry...My heart broke Cry
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! He has a GF!! Cry...My heart broke Cry

my heart broke millions moreCry
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
WHATT!   Ouch Cry !
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by touchthesky

hello alll! lagta hai pura sona fc hav come down here LOL LOL LOL tangy , fary , rains , ads , adi , jess, becks!misd any1! LOL well i m in too!

oh amu this is the movie sonabir should have debuted with! i guess that's why we all ended up here! besides the madness that happened with sonabir (the madness in the promotions, their friendship, their jokes) ...it's all here in this movie! so i guess it was natural for all of us to fall for it ...we are suckers of love & friendship movies.lol. don't we all love kuch kuch hota hai :)

Go to top