Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Today on news channel AAJ TAK at 10 am to 10:50 am A special report on the story of dronagiri parvat & hanumanji was shown & some secrets were shared !!!

A pandit ji MR. nagar WAS TELLING THE STORY !

The story is-------

When laxman was wounded severly by the shakti prahaar of meghnadh  & laxman went to coma ,then sushen vaidya(royal doctor of ravan) asked rama to arrange for the sanjeevani booti (a medicinal herb found  at Himalayas ) otherwise laxamn cudn't be save & he asked to arrange for the sanjeevani booty before sunrise tht day (when laxman went to coma) .

Only hanumanji cud do tht job !! so hanuman ji flew for DRONAGIRI parvat (mountain) but he didn't know tht out of sooooooooo many mountain ranges which one was DRONAGIRI ????

So hanumanji asked an old lady (who cudn't walk on her own) the address of DRONAGIRI PARVAT ,as hanunamji saw only tht old lady in the village becaz all the men were at their farmlands &  doing all their agricultural activities there ,

Tht old lady said tht she knew the address of DRONAGIRI parvat & she cud take hanumanji there ,hanuman ji made tht old lady sit on his shoulders & reached DRONAGIRI paravat !!

There hanumanji recognized the sanjeevani booty (normally it's knows tht hanuman ji cudn't recognize the sanjeevani booty )  but haniman ji recognized the booty but thought tht other soldiers who r wounded ,they also wud be needing the sanjeevani booty(as sanjeevani is a magical & sure shot medicinal herb) so he took the entire PORTION OF DRONAGIRI PARVAT(the portion which was rich in the medicinal hebs & sanjeevani)  on his palm !!! & flew back to LANKA !!

THE portion which hanumanji digged out of the himalays or the dronagiri parvat was actually the right shoulder of DRONAGIRI parvat !! & still the wounds of DRONAGIRI PARVAT are alive !! it is said tht dronagiri parvat is still feeling the pain of losing his right shoulder !!

The residents of DRONAGIRI PARVAT area still worship & pray to dronagiri so tht dronagiri parvat's pain cud be less .

DRONAGIRI PARAVT is in uttaranchal state !!

The women of dronagiri parvat still not allowed to worship the parvat as becaz of a woman (the old lady ) the dronagiri parvat mountain lost his right shoulder !!

Ppl living in the village where dronagiri is situated feel themselves sooooooooo lucky tht they r residing under the shelter of an auspicious & holy mountain which saved the life of LAKSHMAN JI !!!

Still when appearance wise DRONAGIRI looks as if  a big  right portion of the mountain  is missing.

Ppl say tht still a monkey comes evry year to dronagiri parvat & they all can see the arrival of monkey but no one has ever seen where monkey vanishes or goes after sometime ,it's very strange as monkeys r not at all found at the mountain area of DRONAGIRI & HIMALAYAN RANGE due to extremely cold conditions as monkeys don't like living in cold areas ,but it's strange tht evry year a monkey comes to dronagiri & disappears after sometime(as no one can see where tht monkey goes away & what he does at dronagiri ) ,ppl of tht village even followed tht monkey but failed to know the secret of tht monkey !! so all the villagers believe tht ,THT MONKEY IS HANUMANJI !!!

Edited by akhl - 17 May 2008 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bostanianaalochakYamu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DRONAGIRI village secret !!" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpurvi

Goldie

coolpurvi

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
thanks Sita Di for this info

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thanx
one day they were also showing something some pandit ji was telling like one day kaikeyi asked sita ji if she saw ravana but she refused then she asked if she saw any part then sita after a lot of thinking said she saw the thumb of ravans foot then and kaikeyi asked sita ji to draw that thumb which sita ji drew on wall and then kaikeyi drawed something extending thumb matlab some drawing sort and told ram ji that sita ji9 still had feelings for ravan and ram ji became angry and sent her to exile also laxman ji loved ram sita like his mom dad
and argued for 1st time with ram when he told sita to go to exile

but i dont think the ravan part is true and its not part of tulsidas ramcharitmanas also Confused

aalochak

aalochak

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Sita
Nice post
Any idea if we can download this clip from anywhere?

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thx sita i watched this news and i just love the mountains they were showing

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ektay11

thanx
one day they were also showing something some pandit ji was telling like one day kaikeyi asked sita ji if she saw ravana but she refused then she asked if she saw any part then sita after a lot of thinking said she saw the thumb of ravans foot then and kaikeyi asked sita ji to draw that thumb which sita ji drew on wall and then kaikeyi drawed something extending thumb matlab some drawing sort and told ram ji that sita ji9 still had feelings for ravan and ram ji became angry and sent her to exile also laxman ji loved ram sita like his mom dad

but i dont think the ravan part is true and its not part of tulsidas ramcharitmanas also Confused

ektay DON'T BELEIVE THIS CRAP !!

DO U think tht RAM & SITA cud feel like tht !!!

SITAJI'S SOUL resides in RAMJI & RAMJI'S soul resides in SITAJI !!

this is really crap ,what rubbish these tv ppl sometimes show Dead

ektay can u plz tell the tv channels name ,who showed this crapDead

cannot think in my worst dreams tht ramji getting angry at sitaji !!CryCryCry

& i hate kaikyeye from the bottom of my heart just as bharat Dead,kakiyey a true vamp !!a true snakewoman !!Dead

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@aalochak ,i think on aajtak website u will get to see this news & video too.

website is www.aajtak.com !!!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by ektay11

thanx

ektay DON'T BELEIVE THIS CRAP !!

DO U think tht RAM & SITA cud feel like tht !!!

SITAJI'S SOUL resides in RAMJI & RAMJI'S soul resides in SITAJI !!

this is really crap ,what rubbish these tv ppl sometimes show Dead

ektay can u plz tell the tv channels name ,who showed this crapDead

cannot think in my worst dreams tht ramji getting angry at sitaji !!CryCryCry

& i hate kaikyeye from the bottom of my heart just as bharat Dead,kakiyey a true vamp !!a true snakewoman !!Dead

actually this story is written in 1 south version oof ramayana in that they potray ramji as villan and u know according to that version painting was made bu soophnakha because she want revenge and kaikey help her in that  by putting that pic under sita bed and u know wat else was there according to that version ram got so angry that he order laxman to kill sita and bring proof but laxman consider sita as her mother so he left her in the forest and then he kill 1 deer and bring back his blood for proof

i simply hate that version because it potray ram ji as villian and ravan as heroDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top