Dill Mill Gaye

proof of shilpa leaving

ridz_armaan Newbie
ridz_armaan
ridz_armaan

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged

shilpa anand is actually leaving guysss....:(

Postby karanrox on Fri May 16, 2008 5:11 pm

i recently saw this on another dmg forum...
Shilpa Anand has decided to leave DMG and she is causing major trouble on the sets
and giving the team major grief. In spite of that they wanted to retian her for the good
of the show, but she had decided to leave and is goig to. I clarified several times before
I broke the news to you guys. It is not as if the DMG team has a choice in the matter to
replace Shilpa. I know because my friend works there. My friend says, Shilpa wants to leave
and does not care about the troubles hr exit wil cuase the show. The DMG team begged of
her to stay, explained to her how much the fans would miss her, how she owes her success to
DMG, how she IS Riddhima, for everyone who watches the show, etc. But she refused flatly.
You may wonder how you haven 't heard of this so far and want to dismiss it as as rumour,
but that would only be foolish. Of course she has not said so in any interview, because she wants
to maintain her sati saaavitri image, but the reality is something else. When I got to know
the news, I immediately thought of all of you. I have been on this site for some time now
and I knew it would break your hearts to hear what I heard. But then shouldn't we stop to
think how we love characters, but we don't bother to find out what kind of people they might
be in real life? It seems that Shilpa An and is a really good actress ... (A talent she learn't on
DM G, remember how dull and doorknobish she was initially?) , She is just pretending to be
good but actually ... God! I can't believe half the things my friend told me! I cannot imagine
someone who portrays herself to be such a fair and good human being can be so vicious and
mean!!! I feel terrible because personally I feel she has only just started acting well. Their
chemistry is fantastic and the show needs her. But she has decided to leave and she doesn't
care! My friends are killing themselves to shoot as many scenes they can with Shilpa before
she leaves! Its really sad na ... I don't understand who will be Riddhima then? For all her bad behaviour,
Shilpa was really good as Riddhima, and she and Karan look so good together! But now we
have to prepare ourselves for a new girl. I know it is terrible but it is going to happen.
I have decided one thing, I won't stop watching Dill Mil Gayye because Shilpa left. If she is
abandoning our show, why should our show pay the price? I am a DMG fan, and I love Armaan
and Riddhima ... And their love for each other! The actions of a selfish actress cannot make me
change how I feel about the show that means so much to me. I hope you guys will agree with m e
and suppot your show now that it needs you the most. we must help maintaining and increasing
the TRPs of DMG to only grow further! I want Shilpa to regret her decision !!!

Tania.k IF-Dazzler
Tania.k
Tania.k

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Hmm is it true? i don't think...

sorry, but i won't believe until sbs or aaj tak shows something about it! beside that you said you found it in some other forum na?

Edited by me and just me - 17 May 2008 at 4:46am
ridz_armaan Newbie
ridz_armaan
ridz_armaan

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
ya i doo
but they are soo sure that we cant beleivee
shelly IF-Rockerz
shelly
shelly

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged

nooooooooooooo its nt trueCry

armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
shit shes levin

Edited by trina1 - 17 May 2008 at 8:18am
XxRafiahxX Goldie
XxRafiahxX
XxRafiahxX

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Listen To Your Heart Guys... LOL Itz Not True Lol LOL
surbhi rocks Newbie
surbhi rocks
surbhi rocks

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i don't believe it
remixlover Senior Member
remixlover
remixlover

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
it cant be true..m not goin to believe all this until she says sumthing herself..

Go to top