Protest time!!!!!

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

guys lets become a voice that will give nightmares to the creatves so then they will stop shilpa going. she can not leave dmg if she does then the programme will not be the same her smile her tempe no one can do that only she can she is unique in everyway. comeon guys lets stop shilpa going. And if karan truly comes here then he will see this thread and tell the creatives and shilpa that how much we love shilpa. come on guys we an do this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly thumbnail
well count me in bt shes not leaving
bulbul123 thumbnail
are u sure shelly because mhevish has made athread saying she talked to the creatives. and i pray whatever u r saying is true
neha29sep thumbnail
stoopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppp her frommmmmmmm leaving plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😭
-dramaholic- thumbnail
I hope she isn't leaving..There is no confirmed news that she is.. 😕
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
omgggggggggggggg this is unreal lets jus all msg n mail sbs n star n bug them i mean its nt dne they cant replace shilpa im gonna quit ya its NOT dne/.... 😭
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god guys y r u taking it so seriously nothing gonna happen like dat.................im damn sure bout its just a rumour.....n i don't believe in this.....................but its good time pass i guess 😆
kunjika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If she leaves, i qiut dmg!
Sammy__ thumbnail
Count me toooo
I don't want her to leave
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
COUNT ME INNNNNNN!!!!!