Anwesha singing for karan’s new movie

Posted: 15 years ago

Karan ki new movie I M 24................

Anwesha sings for films

Voice of India – Chhote Ustad finalist, Anwesha Dutta Gupta, may not have won the competition, but she no doubt walked away with much accolades. Her melodious voice made the who's who in the music world sit up and take notice.  She has now made her singing debut within barely two months of appearing in finals of the contest.  Anwesha has recorded a song with Planman Motion Pictures for their forthcoming romantic comedy, I M 24.

Planman Motion Pictures say that talent never goes unnoticed and trust them to notice just the right one.This girl surely has what it takes to be a showstopper. I M 24 is being directed by Saurabh Shukla. Top notch music director Jatin Pandit of Jatin-Lalit fame has given the music for this song.

pehle Aishwariya ne Dill Mill Gayye ke liye gaya tha aur abh Anwesha karan ki new movie ke liye

http://www.deccan.com/TV%20Guide/TV%20GuideDescription.asp#M eghaa%20finds%20a%20good%20pal%20in%20mom%20Moushmi

Edited by cute_unknown_fr - 15 years ago
awww...cnt wait fr da movie to release..Karann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
wow yaar lucky them...itne chotte hain but really touching gr8 heights.... 😊 😃
chalo main aap logo ke kuch toh kaam aayi 😊

Originally posted by shikharmaan

wow yaar lucky them...itne chotte hain but really touching gr8 heights.... 😊 😃

so true😃

Awsome! I love her! She was my favorite! I'm so glad she's singing for his film!

😳

Originally posted by shruti_c27

awww...cnt wait fr da movie to release..Karann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

same here😳

awww congrats to her!! 😳 😳 i cant wait until the movie releases!! 😛 KARANNNNN!!! 😳 😳 😆

Avanti
Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

so true😃

Thanks 4shareing..waiting 4his upcoming movie..