SumraEmbarrassed

i am not backing off...i will be back in the end 2 give u all shock!LOL
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Originally posted by souro

You can't beat me on offers Shazia. LOL I'll come back with a fresh bid for the dhaba, so look out. Tongue

hello?....why can't I beat you on offers?LOL...I just am not putting effort this time so that's why I may not be making good offers.....but once my exams are over and I start spending time on IF more and then I see a property selling again....we both will have a competition then.....what say?LOLWink

hmm.....come come...let's see what offer you can come up with....well I'm 90% sure that I'm not changing my offer.....but who knows...apka offer dekh kar.....maybe I might put forward a lil' better offer than yoursLOL....

oh well....anyway....I'm fine if YOU get the dhaba if it's not going to be me.....but not anyone elseLOL should get the dhaba.......(sorry everyone.....lekin yeh property ka mamla haiEmbarrassedLOL)

I'm fine with you getting it coz.....you put forward an offer....an actual one (well not a real one of cozLOL but still at least it's not only about money and guarnteeing that you'd take care of the dhaba only)...whereas the others are just bidding moneyEmbarrassed.....

And souro (btw....should call you souro or ???Smile...just asking).....I will definitely 'look out' for your next offerLOL....dekhte hai ab kya teer marte hoLOL

You can't beat me cos I come up with great offers, simple.LOL If not for me, you guys would still be bidding only some amount for the dhaba.Approve And next time mine will be a closed envelope offer, so you won't know what I'm offering till the last moment when Star opens it.Wink

But girl I like your dedication and determination with which you are fighting for this dhaba. If I buy this dhaba I'd like to make an offer to you where you can be the MD and I'll be the Chairman. As an MD you'll get to have 25% working share of the dhaba and out of the rest 75%, I'll own 70% and 5% share will be given to Star or if she wants I'll pay her a negotiable amount for the 5% shares. If you like this offer, then do contact me at 1800-buydhaba, and I'll preceed with the talks with Star. And as for your roles, responsibilities, career and future growth prospect, we can talk in detail about that once you accept my offer.

Yeah you can call me Souro or Soumya (my real name), whichever you like.

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
^^^ dang!!!!!!...that is a longgggggg paragraph! LOL wait let me read it LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
k if it's up to me then sometimes will call you Souro and sometimes Soumya......so Soumya....well......bas MD? aur bas 25%?

LOL

right an enveloped offer...hmm....let's see....who knows my offer might still bhi better.... Wink ....after all I'm Sumra......naam toh suna hoga LOL

k....abhi I have to go...will come bcak and reply to this thread properly....stay tuned Wink

and thx Embarrassed ....(not saying thx for the offer LOL Embarrassed )

Edited by Shazia_haya - 18 May 2008 at 7:33pm
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

k if it's up to me then sometimes will call you Souro and sometimes Soumya......so Soumya....well......bas MD? aur bas 25%?

LOL

Why girl, you're making it sound as if Managing Director is just another ordinary post.Shocked MD is just like CEO, but usually CEOs are mostly salaried individual, whereas MDs are salaried but the major part of their income comes through shares. And what do you mean by 'bas 25%'?? You're not investing anything, all the initial investment will be mine and yet am offering you 25% share. Of course it won't be a one time handover. You'll get 25% over a distributed period of 5yrs. I have to check attrition rate also nah.Embarrassed

right an enveloped offer...hmm....let's see....who knows my offer might still bhi better.... Wink ....after all I'm Sumra......naam toh suna hoga LOL

k....abhi I have to go...will come bcak and reply to this thread properly....stay tuned Wink

Think about my offer and let me know.Big smile

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

LOL

Why girl, you're making it sound as if Managing Director is just another ordinary post.Shocked MD is just like CEO, but usually CEOs are mostly salaried individual, whereas MDs are salaried but the major part of their income comes through shares. And what do you mean by 'bas 25%'?? You're not investing anything, all the initial investment will be mine and yet am offering you 25% share. Of course it won't be a one time handover. You'll get 25% over a distributed period of 5yrs. I have to check attrition rate also nah.Embarrassed

Think about my offer and let me know.Big smile

I think about your offer?….hmm….I can't believe I'm saying this but oh well….it's a decent offer……but hey…if I accept the offer (just in case I don't get the property laterLOL) but the on the other hand I still fight for the property….chalega?

Go to top