Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Star's Dhaba - SOLD!!! (Pg. 9) (Page 6)

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
lol...

what am I up to?...oh star this is a secret okay...don't tell anyone...

well..I'm thinking to tell BBC and CNN that someone has planted a bmb at your dhaba.....then when the news will be broadcasted...all your clients will run away leaving me....so it'll be me left only....and you'll have no choice but to give me your dhaba Wink LOL

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
^thats really not a gud plan to go for shazia!! see now who's being greedy??? Tongue LOL LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged
LOL

lol...okay I won't go with the "plan" LOL

I'm not known for being greedy so don't wanna break that record Embarrassed

okay.....lekin phir bhi...dekho star...no one's bidding???? Wink ......main aur kitna wait karro?...who knows I'll find a better property else where soon Embarrassed Wink
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
You can't beat me on offers Shazia. LOL I'll come back with a fresh bid for the dhaba, so look out. Tongue
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged
ohhh da moment i read da psot i was like awwww chalo dekhen kya bik raha hai LOL khola post to pata chala yahan to maajra hi kuch aur hai ..........women mentality u c sale dekhte hi uncontrollable emotions LOL
Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i havent read the rest of the offers but ill mpay something more thany one could do my furture life and decication Embarrassed
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shijhu

ohhh da moment i read da psot i was like awwww chalo dekhen kya bik raha hai LOL khola post to pata chala yahan to maajra hi kuch aur hai ..........women mentality u c sale dekhte hi uncontrollable emotions LOL

lol....well I hadn't think about anything when I saw the word 'sale'.....so was happy to see a property selling off as wellTongue

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

You can't beat me on offers Shazia. LOL I'll come back with a fresh bid for the dhaba, so look out. Tongue

hello?....why can't I beat you on offers?LOL...I just am not putting effort this time so that's why I may not be making good offers.....but once my exams are over and I start spending time on IF more and then I see a property selling again....we both will have a competition then.....what say?LOLWink

hmm.....come come...let's see what offer you can come up with....well I'm 90% sure that I'm not changing my offer.....but who knows...apka offer dekh kar.....maybe I might put forward a lil' better offer than yoursLOL....

oh well....anyway....I'm fine if YOU get the dhaba if it's not going to be me.....but not anyone elseLOL should get the dhaba.......(sorry everyone.....lekin yeh property ka mamla haiEmbarrassedLOL)

I'm fine with you getting it coz.....you put forward an offer....an actual one (well not a real one of cozLOL but still at least it's not only about money and guarnteeing that you'd take care of the dhaba only)...whereas the others are just bidding moneyEmbarrassed.....

And souro (btw....should call you souro or ???Smile...just asking).....I will definitely 'look out' for your next offerLOL....dekhte hai ab kya teer marte hoLOL

Go to top