Chit Chat

India-Forums

   
Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Star's Dhaba - SOLD!!! (Pg. 9) (Page 16)

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 5359

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
nah WE remember ji Embarrassed


well it's because of me we are getting late Embarrassed


Soumya is ready but I didn't make out enough time for the dhaba.........less than one month ago I became active again....so had to settle a few things.........my fanfics are stilll left...oh well I'll try to give the dhaba more time now then will do the fanfics Embarrassed


and hey............don't stay in any misunderstanding gurls Wink .....Soumya and I can make the best dhaba ever at CC!! Wink Tongue


it will be up soon Embarrassed


Just wait and watch then Wink


Love,
sum

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 17770

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

nah WE remember ji Embarrassed


well it's because of me we are getting late Embarrassed


Soumya is ready but I didn't make out enough time for the dhaba.........less than one month ago I became active again....so had to settle a few things.........my fanfics are stilll left...oh well I'll try to give the dhaba more time now then will do the fanfics Embarrassed


and hey............don't stay in any misunderstanding gurls Wink .....Soumya and I can make the best dhaba ever at CC!! Wink Tongue


it will be up soon Embarrassed


Just wait and watch then Wink


Love,
sum

okay okay!Wink Hope 2 see it up soon! && have delicious foods in this dhaba!LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 5359

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
we won't disappoint you Lara Wink


haila....it will be a definite success Tongue Wink ......there's a long line already Soumya jiTongue
Khaya IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 14 December 2006
Posts: 24970

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 8610

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya


well it's because of me we are getting late Embarrassed

No need to take all the blame Shaz dear, even I was not active in between.Embarrassed

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 5359

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by Shazia_haya


well it's because of me we are getting late Embarrassed

No need to take all the blame Shaz dear, even I was not active in between.Embarrassed

STOP THAT OKAY!!!

I had gone busy with the other stuff on IF, so hadn't taken out time for the dhaba......thus it's because of ME ONLY that we got lateEmbarrassed

Sure enough you were kinda inactive....but still at least I could have done something in the meantime...but hadn't coz I was busy with other things.....so it's ME coz of whom we BOTH got late with the dhaba....

I've said that and it's finalized....

....you don't say anything after this ji! *warning you ji*

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 17770

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

we won't disappoint you Lara Wink


haila....it will be a definite success Tongue Wink ......there's a long line already Soumya jiTongue


lol...yea!LOL Give us a date...when will it really be up?!
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 17770

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by Shazia_haya


well it's because of me we are getting late Embarrassed

No need to take all the blame Shaz dear, even I was not active in between.Embarrassed

STOP THAT OKAY!!!

I had gone busy with the other stuff on IF, so hadn't taken out time for the dhaba......thus it's because of ME ONLY that we got lateEmbarrassed

Sure enough you were kinda inactive....but still at least I could have done something in the meantime...but hadn't coz I was busy with other things.....so it's ME coz of whom we BOTH got late with the dhaba....

I've said that and it's finalized....

....you don't say anything after this ji! *warning you ji*


LOL Shazia! Shazia!LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
/\ - Star Da Dhaba - /\

2 3 4 5

Author: Star_on_earth   Replies: 32   Views: 1620

Star_on_earth 32 1620 25 January 2008 at 11:52pm by Star_on_earth
STARS BIRTHDAY PARTAY

Author: kal-el   Replies: 8   Views: 713

kal-el 8 713 13 June 2007 at 3:16am by Star_on_earth

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index