Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Star's Dhaba - SOLD!!! (Pg. 9) (Page 11)

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Congratz souro!! Clap Clap Clap looking forward to see what u will do with it! Tongue

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
congrats souro Tongue
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Congrats Soumya!! Tongue

Happy that if not me at least you got it but not anyone else Embarrassed LOL .....hope that's not rude Embarrassed

Okay so chairman saab....how would you like to start to do the operations? Smile What have you decided for the future of this dhaba?

Sumra

Thanx Shazia.Big smile

Well about the dhaba, we have to think about something. We should discuss ideas, so let me know as the MD what you want to do and what are your expectations and in what ways I can help you.Big smile As I've promised Star, the dhaba should give the CCians a good time without affecting their pocket too much.Tongue

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Congrats Soumya!! Tongue

Happy that if not me at least you got it but not anyone else Embarrassed LOL .....hope that's not rude Embarrassed

Okay so chairman saab....how would you like to start to do the operations? Smile What have you decided for the future of this dhaba?

Sumra

Thanx Shazia.Big smile

Well about the dhaba, we have to think about something. We should discuss ideas, so let me know as the MD what you want to do and what are your expectations and in what ways I can help you.Big smile As I've promised Star, the dhaba should give the CCians a good time without affecting their pocket too much.Tongue

Am I gonna think about everything or what? Chairman kuch nahin karega kya?LOL

Hold on....let me think......and I'll come back and post here....btw....post here or what?...where shall I let you know about what are we gonna do with the dhaba?...ahem...I mean our dhabaWink

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

Congrats Soumya!! Tongue

Sumra

Thanx Shazia.Big smile

Am I gonna think about everything or what? Chairman kuch nahin karega kya?LOL

Hold on....let me think......and I'll come back and post here....btw....post here or what?...where shall I let you know about what are we gonna do with the dhaba?...ahem...I mean our dhabaWink

Nope, don't post here... we should discuss ideas only on PM. Kuchh batein private mein hi karni chahiye.Tongue

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
eagerly looking forward to what the new ownership does to my ex-dhaba.. Wink LOL LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
haila....you talk in an un-professional language star....you don't say 'ex-dhaba'

LOL

ok.....let's start PMing, Soumya....will PM you in a while.....and let's leave star wondering what are we gonna do to the dhaba.....her ex-dhaba
Wink

Edited by Shazia_haya - 19 May 2008 at 11:55pm
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged
watever u do...always remember 1 thing.... Embarrassed

dont forget the facilities u promised me!!! LOL

Go to top