Star's Dhaba - SOLD!!! (Pg. 9) - Page 9

Posted: 15 years ago
watever u do...always remember 1 thing.... 😳

dont forget the facilities u promised me!!! πŸ˜†
lol...won't star 😳 ......aap befikr rahiye πŸ˜‰

PS: Hey I'm sorry if I sounded rude and all....had no intentions 😳 ....I'm just fooling around...and I don't mean here only...I mean in all other sections in CC.....
gud gud...mujhe tumpar poora bharosa hai! πŸ˜ƒ

and no need to be sorry here..yahan sab chalta hai! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

lol...won't star 😳 ......aap befikr rahiye πŸ˜‰

PS: Hey I'm sorry if I sounded rude and all....had no intentions 😳 ....I'm just fooling around...and I don't mean here only...I mean in all other sections in CC.....

Arre tum itne 'sorry' kyun bolti ho yaar.πŸ˜• What have you said here?? I don't think you said anything even remotely offensive.😊

Originally posted by souro

Arre tum itne 'sorry' kyun bolti ho yaar.πŸ˜• What have you said here?? I don't think you said anything even remotely offensive.😊

Soumya you think I said a lot already.....lol...ask star how much I used to say in the past.......still do....but a little less....but this is CC so don't say much here...but I just felt like I should say it now....just in case.....if I said something which shouldnt have.....

@star: just wanted to make sure that I didn't say smth accidentally which might have hurt anyone....and again I'm not talking about here only....

okay.....no chatting😳.....

Soumya...kuch socha?....jab sochlo ge then PM......I haven't started thnking yet....but will PM you soon when I have something in mind...

shazia: no u havent said anything rude to anybody here...so no need to be sorry! πŸ˜ƒ ...jus concentrate on the dhaba..! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol...apne dhabe ki itni fikr?

πŸ˜†
when wil the dhaba be open?? i wont to be the 1st customer...

Originally posted by -LaKsHiTa-

when wil the dhaba be open?? i wont to be the 1st customer...

keep waitingπŸ˜‰....all I'll say that it'll open soonπŸ˜‰...working on it atm (at the moment)πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

i meant i want to be...sorru for the spelling error